• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm killed tonight now that I'm basically cleared of any suspicion. Kirby is my strongest town-read of everyone as well and Kit and Toads are both basically cleared (but Toads will prob be killed tonight too.) Either Dolby or Trundle is scum for sure and I can't decide which one. I think Evan is more likely scum than Locket.

Bianca am I going to get killed tonight?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm killed tonight now that I'm basically cleared of any suspicion. Kirby is my strongest town-read of everyone as well and Kit and Toads are both basically cleared (but Toads will prob be killed tonight too.) Either Dolby or Trundle is scum for sure and I can't decide which one. I think Evan is more likely scum than Locket.

Two maf left means they only have 1 KP

i don't have access to the scum chat anymore sorry :( lol

Tina said:
Quentin the Magician (Mafia Roleblocker/Sleeper Tree Stump)

In this game of smoke and mirrors, did anyone really think you’d have exposed yourself so openly? Oh, how daring! So bold! Alas, they only beheaded your body double. You will remain in the game as a talking head. You can still speak in the game thread and in scum chat, but you have no vote and no longer contribute to your team’s numbers. If you had a power prior to your death it has now been removed. Have fun!

You may want to read your own role pm

- - - Post Merge - - -

go see what they are saying and then come back and tell me ok?

ah hell yeah we got another scum

reading through quickly, people sussing me again lel

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf a mafia tree stump? LUL

ok yeah dolby's gon die, he panic claimed and is scummy as ****

Let me give town a bone:

Night 1 Kills- Dad, Farobi , Cleb (hit)- oh yeah this one makes the most sense

Night 2 Kills- Heyden, f11- opps , someone is not liked lol

Night 3 Kills - Ness, Cleb- both claimed didnt they? they gave themselves away lol

more than certainly I am going to die tonight... and when I do, you guys HAVE to lynch dolby

like I said earlier, i don't care what he says otherwise. Kill him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me give town a bone:

Night 1 Kills- Dad, Farobi , Cleb (hit)- oh yeah this one makes the most sense

Night 2 Kills- Heyden, f11- opps , someone is not liked lol

Night 3 Kills - Ness, Cleb- both claimed didnt they? they gave themselves away lol

how long did you talk to your scum mates about making this post?

more than certainly I am going to die tonight... and when I do, you guys HAVE to lynch dolby

like I said earlier, i don't care what he says otherwise. Kill him

- - - Post Merge - - -

how long did you talk to your scum mates about making this post?

and Vanessa is still a liar lol

I just realized that bianca is a "sleeper tree" which means when she dies she can post to her heart's content. I didn't read the role pm upon death...

that's really annoying lol

Bianca saying mafia killed Farobi doesn't make sense. Vanessa hit Farobi and I don't think we have 5 mafia in this game.

The fact tht so many people are opposed to this Dolby lynch makes me more certain that he is scum tbh

Bianca saying mafia killed Farobi doesn't make sense. Vanessa hit Farobi and I don't think we have 5 mafia in this game.

I'd personally disregard literally everything Bianca says. I blocked her on the forums

I just realized that bianca is a "sleeper tree" which means when she dies she can post to her heart's content. I didn't read the role pm upon death...

that's really annoying lol

who's the nimrod now? we calling people names now? play the game and be nice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and Vanessa is still a liar lol

Vanessa being vig still doesn't make sense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

mafia didn't kill Farobi , or could be ....but Farobi being hit by a vig does not . As I said before, one of you townies don't count

Back