• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

shut up panda I'm trying to help amidst a mario party game, which is hard to do :p At least I'm trying, unlike you d1

eternally pregnant sounds genuine.... bearded lady is the FIRST thing I would think for a freak show carnival.... I'm staying on dolby he made that up. The same guy who came up with the gambler thing in BOTW guys

starting to think the pregnant lady claim is kind of bull****, my role is not based on a freak show

eternally pregnant sounds genuine.... bearded lady is the FIRST thing I would think for a freak show carnival.... I'm staying on dolby he made that up. The same guy who came up with the gambler thing in BOTW guys

dont wanna lynch your scum mate huh ? you were so down to switch a minute ago... don't try to be captain save a hoe now.

Mayor isn't a freak show (unless we're indicting politics lel), but lion tamer perhaps.......idfk ahhh

Back