• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Also Toads, at least use an example from a game where I was town, because I am very against the use of character meta in determining suitability of claims

- - - Post Merge - - -

you haven't even once considered how many people is in this game or how many scum there are... you are scum

Do you remember that one post that I made where I said “there’s no way that Tina has subjected us to 5 scum”. And there is no way, again, assuming KP because all roles except Cleb’s have been vanilla so far, that would have LYLO D3 in the worst case scenario

Also Toads, at least use an example from a game where I was town, because I am very against the use of character meta in determining suitability of claims

wanna know whats even more flimsier than that? using host meta in determining suitability of claims... but you did it anyway in BOTW because I used the term BP rather than vet. GTFO you are scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

UNLOCK VOTING THREAD PLEASE

wanna know whats even more flimsier than that? using host meta in determining suitability of claims... but you did it anyway in BOTW because I used the term BP rather than vet. GTFO you are scum

Yeah, that was admittedly a mistake of my part there in that situation, but look back at all of my town games,l. In every single recent one, you aren’t going to find an instance where I’m for judgin based on character meta

its crap logic, you know it, and you are fully aware of how you use it in either game. As someone who is proclaimed for playing the game as either alignment, you know to mix it up... aside from that, you are remarkably less game solving in this game where we have bonded-silent big nonsense, and role blocks, as well as failed to try to come up with some plan to utilize the roles that claimed today. You stayed quiet on far too many things, and the town dolby I know likes to focus in on the details of the game so much in so many long drawn out posts, and you aren't doing that this game at all. so GTFO because you are scum

Also, Toads, again, there's a definete difference in motivations between being town and being a hostile TP. I was far from being anti-mafia in BOTW

Also, Toads, again, there's a definete difference in motivations between being town and being a hostile TP. I was far from being anti-mafia in BOTW

you also almost always phrase your scum people in pairs, and I can't even think of who you think is scum anyway

I'm Charlie the monkey, a Townie

I would think mafia would Roleblock Doctor over Vig cause they risk their kills not going in.

its crap logic, you know it, and you are fully aware of how you use it in either game. As someone who is proclaimed for playing the game as either alignment, you know to mix it up... aside from that, you are remarkably less game solving in this game where we have bonded-silent big nonsense, and role blocks, as well as failed to try to come up with some plan to utilize the roles that claimed today. You stayed quiet on far too many things, and the town dolby I know likes to focus in on the details of the game so much in so many long drawn out posts, and you aren't doing that this game at all. so GTFO because you are scum

Toads, if you are town, think about what you are saying right now. You are comparing my play to game where I wasn't even town or mafia. Now admitidly, I am far less involved this game, and I knew that I'd be beforehand, the only reason that I signed up for replacements was on Ness's and Kirby's urging. I really don't say where you're going with "bonded big-snse nonsense and roleblocks", so I think you should articulate your thoughts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you also almost always phrase your scum people in pairs, and I can't even think of who you think is scum anyway

Bianca/Evan/Trundle as of right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, Toads, if you really don't think it's LYLO, let's look at the scenario where we have 4 scum in a KP system. That'd mean it's 5v4 right now, we lynch maf, yay. To bad, two kills tonight and it's 3v3.

Toads, if you are town, think about what you are saying right now. You are comparing my play to game where I wasn't even town or mafia. Now admitidly, I am far less involved this game, and I knew that I'd be beforehand, the only reason that I signed up for replacements was on Ness's and Kirby's urging. I really don't say where you're going with "bonded big-snse nonsense and roleblocks", so I think you should articulate your thoughts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca/Evan/Trundle as of right now

Bonded-silent Vig nonsense in response to the Tae/Jacob roles and people getting role blocked... I meant to say that this set up is crazy and you have not even tried to orchestrate anything. You have said in past games you wouldn't be too active either and yet you still did it. You are markedly different and its obvious I guarantee you are scum and I wish I had listened to trundle yesterday

- - - Post Merge - - -

and did you read my last post before the end of night? I clearly knew Tae and Jacob were put together, and if I did, why wouldn't I have killed them that night... you shouldn't even entertain that I am scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

9 people are left, 3 scum 6 town or 4 scum 5 town... if 4 scum left then we are not NL, thats enough a risk that I will not let us just roll over and let mafia kill us. Strong arm must have happened to account for ness's weird actions

Bonded-silent Vig nonsense in response to the Tae/Jacob roles and people getting role blocked... I meant to say that this set up is crazy and you have not even tried to orchestrate anything. You have said in past games you wouldn't be too active either and yet you still did it. You are markedly different and its obvious I guarantee you are scum and I wish I had listened to trundle yesterday

- - - Post Merge - - -

and did you read my last post before the end of night? I clearly knew Tae and Jacob were put together, and if I did, why wouldn't I have killed them that night... you shouldn't even entertain that I am scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

9 people are left, 3 scum 6 town or 4 scum 5 town... if 4 scum left then we are not NL, thats enough a risk that I will not let us just roll over and let mafia kill us. Strong arm must have happened to account for ness's weird actions

If 4 scum it's already gg.

Bianca using a lot of ... and ! in her posts is alarming. Only see her do that a lot is when she's scum. She doesn't do it as much when she's town.

At Bianca if you think Vanessa is lying then who you think killed Farobi N1?

It's just annoying because I know Vanessa is lying from the get-go and only a couple of people can see that..She needs to go. I don't think there's an SK or another third party, so it makes sense she is scum...I really dont know who killed Farobi ( I know Vanessa didn't do it)

Wait are you claiming mafia wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I read your post wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca is some magician right?

Yeah, Quentin the Magician or something like that

Though you should realize that I'm less active this game for a reason, I'm busy. It's why it took cajoling to get me to join replacements, and also why I dropped out of that one game.

It's just annoying because I know Vanessa is lying from the get-go and only a couple of people can see that..She needs to go. I don't think there's an SK or another third party, so it makes sense she is scum...I really dont know who killed Farobi ( I know Vanessa didn't do it)

How do you "know" all of these things? We need some more explanation than just you proclaiming it

How do you "know" all of these things? We need some more explanation than just you proclaiming it

Well someone said something about balance. At first, I was like okay..maybe there is a third vigilante why not? then someone said this is not balanced at all. and on top of that , an SK and survivor third party...so no..if Tina put two vigilantes, it must be me and Jacob, Vanessa is lying so much, I cannot even!

Back