• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

You never got anyone to sus Kit because your argument got shot down almost immediately, so you never suggested a lynch.

My point is not that you actively proposed a Kit lynch; my point is that you wanted town to start doubting Kit and lead to his being a lynch candidate over Dolby. Again, I've done similar things as scum where I just go "oh, what if this guy could be scum because x reason," and that gets town to start pursuing that avenue of thought while I sit back and hope a lynch on said guy materializes.

If you suggested a lynch on Kit with Dolby still around, you'd have confirmed yourself as his scummate right then and there. ;)

But... Dolby is the one who shut me down about Kit. Your logic makes absolutely no sense lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can literally anyone else provide an opinion here? I feel like I'm talking to a stuffed cactus. Even Bianca is making more sense at this point.

Is night ending in five minutes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tina, who dead?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm guessing Locket or Trundle or Kit or Kirby or Evan

Any one of those five lol

Day Six

With Vern out for the count, over half the town dead, and the magician Quentin on the loose it all came down to Olivia. A sixteen-year-old girl raised in a Lord’s house in 1880s London was the last hope left to save what remained of this eccentric English town.

“Olivia!”

She would recognise that voice anywhere. Her breath catches in her throat as she turns around to see her father. He turns green at the sight of Gus’ dead body lying on the ground. Then he kicks Vern in the shoulder with his shoe.

“Is he—?”

“He’s just unconscious.” Olivia rises from the floor. “He’ll be fine.”

“Well let’s get you out of here before he wakes.”

“No. I need to save this city.”

“You can’t be serious.” Lord Thornton gestures to the pile of human remains clustered in the alleyway, and then to the broken residents gathered in the streets. “It’s curtains closed on this freak show, Olivia. It’s time to go home.”

“No, it isn’t.” Olivia shoves baby Susie into her father’s arms. “In fact, the star of the show has just arrived.”

Then she turns and runs. A gun shot sounds behind her. She looks back over her should to see her father lying on the floor. Red spills out over the concrete. And baby Susie is gone.

Kit aka. Lord Thornton from London Town (Townie) has been killed.

Lord Thornton from London Town (Townie)
How dare she get herself involved in something this dangerous! When you find your daughter, Olivia, she is going to be in big trouble. To believe all that effort you made to marry your only child off to a foreign prince and then she goes and runs off with the dress-maker! It’s ridiculous! And now you need to avoid being killed on top of trying to track her down!

You have no abilities beyond your voice and your vote - so make them count!

Your win objective is to rid the town of all non-town aligned players. You win when there are no threats remaining against the town.

Day Six is scheduled to end Tuesday 23rd October 11pm BST / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT.
However, a request for an additional 24hrs (bringing the total to the usual 48hrs) is permitted. Feel free to ask for this at any time.

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been posting, been busy.

I still think scum is in Amazon/Locket

But I'm kinda leaning Locket being last scum.

Sorry I haven't been posting, been busy.

I still think scum is in Amazon/Locket

But I'm kinda leaning Locket being last scum.

I am definitely leaning more towards evan. I'm going to vote him for now and we can discuss once you're more able to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tina would you mind unlocking the voting thread?

You know what would be fun?

Kirby votes for Locket
Trundle votes for Evan
Evan votes Trundle
Locket votes for Kirby

lol

Reason why I'm voting for Locket

She's been sheeping a lot in this game. When ever town sussed someone and most of the townies are ok with that she goes along with it. And she doesn't share her thoughts. On D3 for a example she voted for Panda with out giving any reason for why she voted for her. And she claiming randomly just feels weird IMO.

She's been sheeping a lot in this game. When ever town sussed someone and most of the townies are ok with that she goes along with it. And she doesn't share her thoughts. On D3 for a example she voted for Panda with out giving any reason for why she voted for her. And she claiming randomly just feels weird IMO.

What do you think of amazonevan's fallacies and self contradictions though? In his second latest post I can kinda read him as a bad/crazed town but he doesn't even seem to be thinking about what he's saying. It's hard to say for me.

Here's why I'm confused:
You had me as null, but suddenly you started to scum me.

I don't see why I would come of as scum in a matter of one day cycle. The only way that could happen is if you somehow had a power that could tell whether or not I was scum. I didn't start becoming more active until recently, so I have no idea of how you could go directly from null to scum.

Here's why I'm confused:
You had me as null, but suddenly you started to scum me.

I don't see why I would come of as scum in a matter of one day cycle. The only way that could happen is if you somehow had a power that could tell whether or not I was scum. I didn't start becoming more active until recently, so I have no idea of how you could go directly from null to scum.

You have not become active in any way at all. The fact is that there are literally 4 people left in the game. Assuming kirby is town, he knows himself to be town. He thinks I'm town. So between you and amazonevan, he thinks you're more likely to be town.

You have not become active in any way at all. The fact is that there are literally 4 people left in the game. Assuming kirby is town, he knows himself to be town. He thinks I'm town. So between you and amazonevan, he thinks you're more likely to be town.

I read it as he thought I was more scum than Evan?
Let me re-read

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still get Kirby thinks I'm more scum.

What do you think of amazonevan's fallacies and self contradictions though? In his second latest post I can kinda read him as a bad/crazed town but he doesn't even seem to be thinking about what he's saying. It's hard to say for me.

I think he's more careful when scum. But amazon is kinda hard to read. I'm leaning he's prob bad town.

Back