• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Ok, tbh it does feel to quiet. Counter proposal, how about we lynch Trundle

Here we observe the wild bus driver (genus Filthian Arstotzkan) attempt to sway the vote away from a wild oath2order to keep his mafia team numbers up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

stop talking you're dead

Here we observe the wild bus driver (genus Filthian Arstotzkan) attempt to sway the vote away from a wild oath2order to keep his mafia team numbers up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

stop talking you're dead

...you literally voted Panda, then me, than Vanessa that day. And ended D1 defending him from Cleb

Is it Evan and Dolby for last two scum, Bianca?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know for a fact there's someone other than a survivor in this game lol

why is that? see there you go again, using ambiguous language... we won't believe anything from you until you give us proof

...you literally voted Panda, then me, than Vanessa that day. And ended D1 defending him from Cleb

In what mindset would a town Dolby be in right now to think I'm scum?

Bianca who did you role block each night? I know you role blocked me Night 2, but who did you pick Night 1 and Night 3?

Back