• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

I really hate claiming! But this Vanessa claim I just cannot not say anything about it..

I am Quentin the Magician, the one-shot vigilante. I haven't even used my shot yet.

Ok, I guess 2 vigs in a game is believable.

Bianca, please don't shoot Vanessa tonight

I'd be inclined to think you're scum if Vanessa is scum ^^

Everyone is already inclined to believe I'm scum so....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I tried to say for people to drop Bianca from scum lists as soon as she soft claimed...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pand aor locker is where I'm at, and dolbybis right, panda lynch would give us more information

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one in their right mind on a scum team would tell Vanessa to claim vigilante, like I don't think they would put that much on someone in their first game. Their posts don't feel too out of place too

Vanessa and Bianca lynches both shouldn't happen today and I'd recommend votes being removed from both. Bianca, you prob still think Vanessa is maf, but two vigs in a 20 player game is definitely possible, and Vanessa being vig explains Farobj's death and the KP drop.

Agreed with Dolby, the kill on Farobi can be easily counter claimed so I would let it slide at least for this day phase

Vanessa and Bianca lynches both shouldn't happen today and I'd recommend votes being removed from both. Bianca, you prob still think Vanessa is maf, but two vigs in a 20 player game is definitely possible, and Vanessa being vig explains Farobj's death and the KP drop.

i hope you realize that Farobi attempted to claim that they were blue near EoN. Why would Vanessa in their right mind shoot Farobi in that case if she were town? Sure, you can use the newbie card here but I find that to be less likely with how mature Vanessa has played in this so far.

Also, with the kill count dropped from 3 to 2 after Oaths death, don't you find it a little likely that we're dealing with a 5 person mafia team here?

The math along with the logic isn't adding up here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

holy jesus this is unrelated but toads has been ****posting to the limits with over 180 posts

yay can't wait to sort through all of that

i hope you realize that Farobi attempted to claim that they were blue near EoN. Why would Vanessa in their right mind shoot Farobi in that case if she were town? Sure, you can use the newbie card here but I find that to be less likely with how mature Vanessa has played in this so far.

Also, with the kill count dropped from 3 to 2 after Oaths death, don't you find it a little likely that we're dealing with a 5 person mafia team here?

14v5v1 (most optimal scenario with 5 maf) leads to Unwinnable scenario D3, under the assumption of one protective role, one third party, 2 MLs, and all maf kills going through. I doubt Tina would subject us to that

Please point out where Farobi claimed blue

- - - Post Merge - - -

holy jesus this is unrelated but toads has been ****posting to the limits with over 180 posts

yay can't wait to sort through all of that

Enjoy!

How can there be two vigs? I thought there is only one vigilante in every game?

Closed means any thing can happen with any amount of specific roles, or just any roles

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, I looked back and realized that I completely forgot about the Farobi claim thing, but the point still stands that 5 maf is just to much

14v5v1 (most optimal scenario with 5 maf) leads to Unwinnable scenario D3, under the assumption of one protective role, one third party, 2 MLs, and all maf kills going through. I doubt Tina would subject us to that

Please point out where Farobi claimed blue

Alright sure, that disproves the idea that there is a 5 mafia team, but that still doesn't prove that Vanessa is telling the truth. There is still the possibility of there being something of a strongarm.

Farobi did less of an actual claim, but moreso softed to bait out a kill.

I'll miss you. Don't roleblock me tonight. Mwah
? ? Oops ? ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes that's it mafia. Still active in this thread while discussing in QuickTopic. ;)
Well you're on invisible mode so can't tell. I'm just wondering why no one is gasping over my ~woah!!~ claim of some sort.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, I like living dangerously. Whatever could my role be?

Why would mafia kill someone who has garnered so much suspicion? That would make absolutely no sense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, you're not wrong. I probably dug a hole for myself now but it's too late. Are you townleaning me or scumleaning btw?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closed means any thing can happen with any amount of specific roles, or just any roles

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, I looked back and realized that I completely forgot about the Farobi claim thing, but the point still stands that 5 maf is just to much

lowkey feel like this is a huge townslip from Dolby lmao

Alright sure, that disproves the idea that there is a 5 mafia team, but that still doesn't prove that Vanessa is telling the truth. There is still the possibility of there being something of a strongarm.

Farobi did less of an actual claim, but moreso softed to bait out a kill.

Oh, true actually, I forgot about the strongarm possibility

But if that's the case, oath could have easily done the same thing to try and get out of the lynch and Vanessa's claim was unprompted and unforced

There are either 2 vigs or Bianca is lying. I'll refrain from voting to lynch her for now
And I never caught Farobi's blueslip

There are either 2 vigs or Bianca is lying. I'll refrain from voting to lynch her for now
And I never caught Farobi's blueslip

You literally made a post 2 minutes after Farobi's first attempted slip.

I'll miss you. Don't roleblock me tonight. Mwah

Oh I forgot tae!!! I townread him, everythingg he has posted so far reads genuine to me

If you compare the timing on that, Vanessa should have seen it. Even then, he was still posting about it only a couple minutes afterwards.

God i really wish i had a screenshot of whether Vanessa was lurking at that time now to further this.

I probably just scrolled past that without thinking about it much. Yes I know you'll all say I'm dumbleaning but that's just the truth. My main concern at that time was that I realized I had left people out of my reads list when I saw tae post

Back