• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Voted for Panda; of the people we want to lynch between Today I'd rather take her first. Bianca can confirm their claim by shooting in the others we want anyway.

guys guys we gotta come to a consensus. who does everyone feel strongest about and why.

guys guys we gotta come to a consensus. who does everyone feel strongest about and why.

Panda, vote switching yesterday into pretty much everybody but oath (she was on the Vanessa wagon and voted for me last minute), then following up the next day, after I said that you were 99% Heyden’s N1 inspection, by first slinging mud at you, then going after Bianca, and then going after me. All theee of these with no content and no substance

Panda, vote switching yesterday into pretty much everybody but oath (she was on the Vanessa wagon and voted for me last minute), then following up the next day, after I said that you were 99% Heyden’s N1 inspection, by first slinging mud at you, then going after Bianca, and then going after me. All theee of these with no content and no substance

Yeah that's pretty suspicious.

Let's just do Panda I think we have the most reasons against her
But I am also fine with either

gdi I posted in the wrong thread earlier

I said this in the voting thread

"Trundle or locket guys, let's make up our minds lol

fine with either getting lynched tbh, if meta shows that trundle isn't acting like his town self then we should lynch him for sure"

But it seems we're BWing panda? I'm ok with that

Hm, okay.

i'm good w/ locket then, also good with trundle, panda not so sure bcuz of oath's heavy pocket i dont think he would do that right when he's about to die if panda were a scummate

driving on my way home, forgot about tbt didnt know if i voted or not. pulled over and voted to avoid modkill lol

Why is the vote between Locket and I? This is being skewed so hard. I'm not sure about Locket (because no posts) but I haven't done anything that places me scum, nor has anyone made a case.

Why is the vote between Locket and I? This is being skewed so hard. I'm not sure about Locket (because no posts) but I haven't done anything that places me scum, nor has anyone made a case.

i think most are voting for panda

I sort of want a trundle lynch, mainly because he's not acting as he would normally as town
town trundle: super active, leads lynches, provides a lot of input
scum trundle: relatively quiet

That's not true at all, I've played mafia games where I'm the most prominent player in the thread and I've played mafia games where I did literally nothing. Same for town. You guys can't read me as well as you think and I did that for a reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want a Trundle/Panda lynch today, Toads has been pretty townie today specifically. But I?d be fine with a Locket lynch. Panda has been really erratic today, shifting to 3 people (one who was 100% clear beforehand, one who?s claim is directly provable, and now me). Honestly, same case for Trundle, except that he?s going after people I feel are obviously town (Vanessa) who I guess isn?t 100% clear, but the circumstances of their claim (and oath?s townie claim) scream town about them

I already detracted my main suspicion of Vanessa. If it wasn't obvious by my earlier post, I don't want Vanessa lynched today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I agree. I feel like all he's done is say that I'm scum and he's not even saying why, he's just replying to my posts like "you're the most obvious scum in the game." And I'm not saying this as an OMGUS, I'm pointing out that he's generally being unhelpful.

I would also be ok with a Locket or Panda lynch, because Locket's been way too quiet and my past suspicions on Panda still hold.

I already mentioned that the reason I was suspicious of you is because you shot a softclaim blue and didn't even claim it until I was putting pressure on you

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm voting for Trundle, I don't know if I will have enough time today to elaborate on my sxcumleans so I'll have to do it after EoD

This is your third post saying you think I'm scum/want to vote for me but you've COMPLETELY NEGLECTED to provide a reason. This is incredibly scummy imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

she's been sheeping along, going with what the Majority says.

I'm not for a Trundle lynch. He's usually quiet as town IMO. su2 mafia Trundle was active.

I'm up for a Panda or Locket lynch.

How is kirby the most reasonable person in the thread right now

panda is going to turn out town, because I'm leading a lynch again....
I already hate myself

Hi, I’m back. Kinda disappointed in lack of discussion, but I’m still very comfortable with Panda lynch

Hi, I’m back. Kinda disappointed in lack of discussion, but I’m still very comfortable with Panda lynch
Hi, also back.

but smh this just sounds like you are trying to blend in. If you're comfortable with the lynch then whats the point in even saying anything. Why are you disappointed?

are you looking for people to discuss the lynch more and switch off ??? I'm confused. If panda flips green ur scum legit

Hi, also back.

but smh this just sounds like you are trying to blend in. If you're comfortable with the lynch then whats the point in even saying anything. Why are you disappointed?

are you looking for people to discuss the lynch more and switch off ??? I'm confused. If panda flips green ur scum legit

im sorry u have to be scum im voting u not panda

Back