Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Tina please change your avatar

If you insult Billy then Mary Shaw will tear out your tongue.

nlPT3mg.gif

Ok guys nothing I do or so is right, and I have little time to argue with you guys... my role is Elisabtha a tight rope walker, townie.

so dumbfounded rn

Panda can you just claim, let's not have a Paper Mario 2.0

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh thought you were blue lmao

so dumbfounded rn

Panda can you just claim, let's not have a Paper Mario 2.0

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh thought you were blue lmao

Sorry, to disappoint you, and you were correct in thinking so, I was playing more like my PR play style ha but that's just cause I've been busy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Elisabeth *^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really don't know how I wanna vote for...:(

Ugh I have to leave for work in 10 minutes I don't even have time to rethink my vote ahhh

Hi, my study hall is rn

Sorry, to disappoint you, and you were correct in thinking so, I was playing more like my PR play style ha but that's just cause I've been busy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Elisabeth *^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really don't know how I wanna vote for...:(
Random Q, but do you still think that Cleb is potentially lying about being hit?

Also Panda didn't really take a stance and just said she'd look back. Honestly would just give her time

Do you believe Panda's claim?

I'm not sure. It sounds both like a legit role and something she could have easily made up. I will most likely end up leaving my vote because of lack of time but I might regret it...

I won't be back from work until 9:30 EST so I'll see how EoD went then

I'm not sure. It sounds both like a legit role and something she could have easily made up. I will most likely end up leaving my vote because of lack of time but I might regret it...

unsurprising

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are you blue fishing?
seriously

But cause lack of time, but you have time to post, so you're ok with voting and lynching a townie...

I'm gonna believe panda... but do you think mafia is given safe claims?
Idk how to do original theme games

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah Dolby feels off, and I'd rather not have oath get lynched. So I'm trusting nessy boy

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah Dolby feels off, and I'd rather not have oath get lynched. So I'm trusting nessy boy

Looked at Tina's last original theme game, scum didn't get safe claims, Panda is legit tbh guys ffs

Is Vanessa Scummy, or just dumb town ?
I find it interesting bc noob towns often believe claims on the spot not knowing what safe claims are, for her to rule it out as possibly fake so quickly is weird.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where's Cleb and Kermit they need to remember to vote

Back