• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

<3

best logic 2017

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** I really thought you did say that...who else other than Panda did then? Not Ctrl-Fing "claim" over the last few pages at all folks... ;)

Toad told me to claim if Im still up for lynch and if its like an hour before or smthn

Toad told me to claim if Im still up for lynch and if its like an hour before or smthn

oh ok that was my misunderstanding then, my b

ANYWAY

I feel like I'm probably letting scum slip through my fingers tbh with doubting myself. I think I need to hardcore take another crack at re-evaluating my reads before EoD. When's deadline? I'd look but about to drive to school so

I think this is the last time I'll repeat myself but at the time yes I was contradicting bc I was wary of a) her RQS answer and b) her fake asf 'almsot claimed but refreshed' post. I don't know what else to say but like rn I'm null town on her again, so ya.

@everyone who hasn't voted, who do you plan on voting

Oath/Panda/Trundle were my thoughts at the start of day. Trundle prob isn't going to happen, but I'm kinda uncomfortable with voting Panda since he wanted her dead, so I'm leaning towards oath at this time

Oath/Panda/Trundle were my thoughts at the start of day. Trundle prob isn't going to happen, but I'm kinda uncomfortable with voting Panda since he wanted her dead, so I'm leaning towards oath at this time

Why tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why tho

townlean:
Tae/Kermittea-, still think you're town based on how you are playing from last games you were in.
Toads- feel like you are likely town based on how you lead a lynch on Sensai, I think if you were scum you would prob be more careful and how you are scumhunting. I still think you sit back when you're scum Toady.

Oath- I still don't see how oath is scummy beside the no lynch on D1. He seems to be very helpful and trying to find scum, last game he was kinda coasting and people got mad about it.

xCleb- got hit and was saved

Ness- same as last reads

Amazon- prob town, just have a gut feeling

Jacob- seems to be trying to scumhunt and so far no well thought out posts.

Trundle- seems to be playing like his town self, he's more active when he's scum.

Nulls:

venessa- need more posts from you

Dolby- I'm not sure, he seems to be playing like his town self but he's good at blending in.

f11- can't read you

scumlean:

Panda- didn't like how you went after easy targets like the newbies, your vote on amazon felt strange, and how you said you would claim but didn't.

Kit- seemed very coasty on D1, and I still didn't like how you acted neutral during the D1 lynch. You didn't push Oath that hard TBH.

Bianca- my strongest scumlean, she was very active in the beginning of the game but then she disappeared for a long time. And the only posts she made was her just saying I'm busy. And she doesn't want to give her thoughts on everyone in this game. I feel like she's trying to avoid bussing her scum partners. And the ... in a lot of her posts as well.

Locket- I feel like you are just sheeping along TBH

Heyden- seems to be playing differently and not joking as much and the contradictions in his posts and you feel very pushy TBH. Still think you're very pushy when scum.

I know I have 5 scum, I think scum is prob in Locket or Bianca but strongly leaning toards Bianca.

Vote will likely be on Bianca/Panda

Townlock
xCleb – hit and saved

Townlean
Tae/Kermittea – meta, plus always trust Karen ;)

Kirbystarship – same as last reads, I don’t see ulterior motives and he seems to be trying to scumhunt and help. I disagree with him some but it’s not significant enough to cause concern.

Toads – could be using the “I led a lynch on an innocent” and resultant slinking back to his advantage if he's scum, but I think his transparency helps his town case tbh. Scum toad does tend to lurk more and pick off weakened prey, rather than go out of his way to lead lynches on a candidate not everyone was agreed on.

F11 – I don’t see anything abnormal as of yet with crys’ play. Appears very much like their usual town self.

Jacob – Idk about the people sussing Jacob. Kind of a gut feeling tbh, but he has also made some good posts of his own merit.

Null
Ness – I’m actually moving Ness down to null, and here’s why. He asked me why I kept taking his side on issues – to me, that indicates he’s concerned whether I keep trusting him or not. Town wouldn’t gaf unless they thought I was scum trying to pocket. But perhaps Ness sees me as a potential pocket opportunity later on since he thinks I trust him.

Secondly, while he is usually aggressive as town, and I do think he’s right vs. Dobly, I’m not as sure on his Heyden read anymore, and it’s hard to explain but Ness is starting to sound a little too overconfident since most of town seems to give him a pass. Perhaps scum!Ness is taking our trust and using it as an opportunity to more aggressively pursue players to take them out, and can just pull a “welp sorry I was wrong” like when he led the lynch on me in BoTW. (Though he was town in that game)

Overall, his asking me why I agreed with him is the only real direct point of doubt I have about Ness at this point, but the overall vibes I get from his recent posts do trouble me a little as well. Writing the most about him since I feel my view of him has changed the most since my last reads post.

Dolby – active, acting town, but he always acts town (except when hostile TP, even dolby couldn’t blend in with that role ;) ), and some of his logic hasn’t made much sense, which isn’t usual for him.

Kit – moving down to null, since they haven’t done much to really instill confidence since my initial townread. Just kind of there, in and out, but not saying or contributing much.

Vanessa – I keep fluctuating between “are you just noob town” or “are you coached mafia”? Seems ditzy enough to be noob town but also thinks things through decently well enough for me to question if she’s being coached or not. If she’s really town, she shows flashes of smart play but isn’t really putting in enough effort.

Trundle – I’d need to review meta more to make a full read, but lots of people are soft sussing or sussing him based on meta, and what he’s posted so far, like kit, hasn’t instilled tons of confidence since his guns-a-blazin entrance post which made me townread Trundle

Scumlean
Oath2order – at this point we all know why we initially sussed him, I don’t think that’s as important as his resultant emotional knee-jerk responses. I’ve done the same as both town and scum but I did it pretty hard as scum and I can see some of that in his writing style. Still feel like we’re too afraid to lynch him for whatever reason, and whatever that reason is could be scummates protecting him.

Heyden – my reducing Ness to null, combined with my own reads fluctuations, is tempting me to move you to null, but idk something still doesn’t feel right with you based on the games I’ve played with and against you.

Panda – the “I’m gonna claim!” thing isn’t really sitting well with me (and a lot of others) rn. Plus conveniently going after inactives is something I’ve also done as maf. Overall I feel her posts have ulterior motives and that she’s trying to hide/go under the radar, while posting just enough to not get called out.

Locket – what Kirby said, seems to latch on to any wagon that has the most votes and doesn’t really explain their thought processes much. I see that as lurky, opportunistic scum

Bianca – suspicious activity and AtE filled defenses are a recipe for scum imho

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my analysis, I've come to conclude that a Panda, Locket, or Bianca lynch is the best bet to strike scum blood. Oath and Heyden, while I still feel they are likely scum, should be dealt with later, as Panda or Bianca's flip will tell us more about Oath/Heyden imo. A locket lynch will probably tell us very little due to their lurking, but even then I do recall her defending and scumreading some peeps

If Panda/Bianca flips town what will you think?

- - - Post Merge - - -

idc saying this cos she'll probably have to claim but I think Panda is blue, ik I'm ~~contradictory~~ asf but I feel her d1 reaction under pressure was telling, setting aside RQS, idk ugghhh

I'm not entirely sure why Panda is the choice?

I think because of suspicious RQS, only really sussing noobs and her weird "I almost claimed!" moment. I also think all of her analyses have lacked real effort.

Are you against lynching panda?

If Panda/Bianca flips town what will you think?

- - - Post Merge - - -

idc saying this cos she'll probably have to claim but I think Panda is blue, ik I'm ~~contradictory~~ asf but I feel her d1 reaction under pressure was telling, setting aside RQS, idk ugghhh

It's not your fault I have little time to play and thats throwing things off. I don't know who I want to vote for today. Maybe Oath but I have to go back and take a closer look. But Bianca might be a good candidate as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think because of suspicious RQS, only really sussing noobs and her weird "I almost claimed!" moment. I also think all of her analyses have lacked real effort.

So lack of effort = scum panda ? I think that's quite the opposite.

I kind of was.

It's not your fault I have little time to play and thats throwing things off. I don't know who I want to vote for today. Maybe Oath but I have to go back and take a closer look. But Bianca might be a good candidate as well.

But then she suggests the only other person that was up for lynch today as her thought for who she wants to lynch. So, yeah, no, I'm not against it now.

mmmmm i love it when the phase posts aren't put in the OP so i can't get to a specific point

"Hey, Tina, you forgot to update the OP!" would have been a more appreciated comment.

OP updated with D/N posts and to reflect the night kills.

Omg oath I had the same thought about panda trying to say they'd lynch oath.... like it's one thing to vote to keep yourself alive, but like you just come out and say it. Thought about switching to heyden, but I'm 60% on panda

Back