Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Panda's dodged both Heyden and my's requests for her to out if she's a PR. So that means she's either VT, TP, or maf. And two out of those three scenarios help town, so I still don't see why she shouldn't be lynched.

Panda's dodged both Heyden and my's requests for her to out if she's a PR. So that means she's either VT, TP, or maf. And two out of those three scenarios help town, so I still don't see why she shouldn't be lynched.

This is bad reasoning

Oh and turns out my test is on Thursday, not Tuesday. So I'll be around :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is bad reasoning

I mean, if she refuses to out as PR with the lynch vote going her way...it's a fairly strong indicator she's not a PR. Not ironclad logic to be sure, but not completely fallacious either. Process of elimination

wtf, i hate outing i think it does nothing be help mafia.

wtf, i hate outing i think it does nothing be help mafia.

Well, you letting yourself get lynched if you are a PR also kind of helps maf. ;)

I already explained the situation before. You're going to die in less than 2 hours if the vote stays as it is. With 4 votes on you, it'd be a pretty good time to say you're a PR now, if you are one. Trust me, I tried to keep my power role a secret before and outted it right before EoD as the bandwagon massed on me, and it didn't work.

So either let yourself die to keep your PR a secret, which won't help town anyway, or just hope the vote train switches, or out now so we don't have to lynch you to find out who you are and can get some protection on you. I don't like mass claims or outting too soon in general, but I strongly believe that any PR who's up for lynch should claim 2-3 hours before EoD to give us time to scumhunt someone else.

Oh dang this doesn't end in an hour and a half I'm driving home now and will post as soon as I get there

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sendai had a post that seemed really sketchy, how he low key agreed with panda lynch because it was the alternative to him being lynched.... I wanted to see if he had said she was scummy before that point though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was gonna ISO it and him when I got home, but didn't realize time crunch

- - - Post Merge - - -

He obviously didn't outright say it but that's what it seemed to me

Is it the whole "look at this wagon oh well I guess I'll jump on ?\_(ツ)_/?" that's rubbing you the wrong way

Yeah. I know it fits in with his personality but I feel like he's trying to fly under the radar for voting her. He did it in such an apathetic way that it feels icky

With the time crunch how it is, the Panda bandwagon, and relative quietness of the thread, the situation is a bit unnerving. Maf might be planning a vote blitz on Panda if she's town, or a vote blitz to save Panda if she's scum. idfk, there's a lot of semi-scummy to scummy behavior to go around, but I am now less sure Panda is a good lynch for today. She's a good option to be sure if and until she claims, but idk...something doesn't feel right about all of this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw just gonna call the Panda bandwagon "Pandawagon" from now on

@Evan you want me to claim so then you move off at me and onto someone else and push them to claim and then maybe lynch someone else so that way mafia know 3 roles ? smh... i hate claiming...

I dare mafia to pile last minute votes on Sendai or panda.... that would out so many, so please last second scum vote, we have days to lynch you mofos

Oh dang this doesn't end in an hour and a half I'm driving home now and will post as soon as I get there

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sendai had a post that seemed really sketchy, how he low key agreed with panda lynch because it was the alternative to him being lynched.... I wanted to see if he had said she was scummy before that point though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was gonna ISO it and him when I got home, but didn't realize time crunch

- - - Post Merge - - -

He obviously didn't outright say it but that's what it seemed to me

Low key ive voted for bianca not panda

@Evan you want me to claim so then you move off at me and onto someone else and push them to claim and then maybe lynch someone else so that way mafia know 3 roles ? smh... i hate claiming...

Then just don't claim and when you blame us for killing you, I'll LOL. ;)

I get not wanting to claim and the argument against it, but again...with almost an hour left to go, your nonchalance about the whole situation and flat refusal to claim anything is not helpful. Like if you were scum at this point I'd have expected you to claim vanilla townie...maybe you're on quicktopic asking scummates for a believable claim rn...or you really are a PR and just being super protective of your role. ughghghghghghhg see how it's not helping us by being secretive? It really doesn't assist me in my read of you.

But if you want to take the risk of us lynching you, be my guest

I dare mafia to pile last minute votes on Sendai or panda.... that would out so many, so please last second scum vote, we have days to lynch you mofos

hold up, does this imply toad knows Sensai and Panda are both town?! Ik he's driving but this post doesn't sit well with me rn

Back