• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

@xcleb I was surprised you answered the first one so easily, also I answered my slight scum lean up above
It isn't so much that I found an answer to my initial question; I don't believe it's relevant to ask it anymore as Sensai is posting more, providing something more to work with now.

and in regards to tae and Sensaigallade...i'm really not that sure. SensaiGallade kinda feels like they just didn't have time to read the thread, so i can somewhat lean scum based on that. Tae...hasn't brought up anything new in his opinion of me and farobi so i'm not too sure about him. i do feel a bit better about tae after his response to me, as i've said before.

You're sussing me because I haven't had time to read the thread?...

- - - Post Merge - - -

bianca always does that tbh........

Regardless to that, its suspicious to me considering Bianca has only made one post which contained no material to go off. If she wants to vote without giving a reason then she should converse more in the thread and post more substance.

Reading up, on page 2. Gonna RQS first then read

1. What is your timezone?
PST

2. How active will you be this game?
I have a lot of stuff to do in college so I should be checking in once or twice a day. Way less than usual so pls no lynchie because of lurky

3. Preferred pronoun?
He/him

4. Do you prefer being Town or Mafia?
Idk, both have advantages and disadvantages. Probably town since I prefer reading people to being read as scum ;)

5. How do you handle pressure?
I always say I like to think I can handle pressure well, but the last few games have proven anything but. I tend to AtE to hell and post a ton of logical posts as mafia to cover my tracks, and AtE to hell and post a lot of illogical posts as town in desperation. :p

6. Which player(s) in this game can you read the best?
Probably toads. ;P

7. Which player(s) in this game can best read you?
f11 and Heyden

8. How many games have you played?
A lot on another forum and Epicmafia; about 5 or 6 on TBT

9. Who would you fearkill N1?
If I was scum, I'd probably want either Dad or f11 gone first. ik I usually say I don't fearkill anyone but come on, let's be honest, most of us would fearkill SOMEONE n1 ;)

Regardless to that, its suspicious to me considering Bianca has only made one post which contained no material to go off. If she wants to vote without giving a reason then she should converse more in the thread and post more substance.

uh...no offense darling but i wouldn't recommend going down that rabbit hole after BoTW mafia

And is it just me or the links to the posts of people not working?

No, you are correct! This was by design as it is much easier/faster to add the links once people have actually posted in the new thread. They will be added to the OP when I get home.

:)

yeah slight FoS on Farobi for that random number generator...a couple of hours into the game

Geez, let more people check in before you pull **** like that. And even then, by the time we all check in, we should have much more material to work with for a somewhat informed vote as opposed to a true random lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan, I thought you don't do RQs and now you are doing it?

where did I say that? I sometimes do and sometimes don't, usually based on how late I check in after game starts.

I see I'm being sussed bc I "regurgitated" xCleb, I thought I'd say that what I said was genuinely my opinion and I only quoted xCleb because they said it perfectly and I didn't want it to seem like I was repeating things without reading the thread properly.

toads, I don't think RNG by Farobi is scum move coz its a bold statement if he is really scum. But my judgement is horrible so he is either a playful town or a bold scum...

I see I'm being sussed bc I "regurgitated" xCleb, I thought I'd say that what I said was genuinely my opinion and I only quoted xCleb because they said it perfectly and I didn't want it to seem like I was repeating things without reading the thread properly.

but this isn't even the first time u "shared" the same opinion as someone else

anyone who started with their rqs, anyone actively posting in thread. me, you, sensai, toad, ect.
you're doing an awfully big job of protecting / defending him there aren't ya bud?
i never said he was scummy, i never even implied it.
all i stated was that closing your eyes and rng-ing your way at someone doesn't seem very logical..even if it's trying to stir up d1 conversation.

tae said that i was defending farobi here, which 2 posts later you say this:

Ness's intense defending of Farobi strikes me as suspicious.

how can u deny that ur not repeating other's opinions rn and that its all "your genuine opinion" when all u've done so far is say the same thing as others

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you mean?

i don't particularly want to get into it because i don't want something from a previous game to cause bad blood in this game, but if you were in BoTW mafia then u would understand.

i don't particularly want to get into it because i don't want something from a previous game to cause bad blood in this game, but if you were in BoTW mafia then u would understand.

Erm I guess I'll leave it then.

Either way, Bianca will ypu elaborate on your voting choice or avoid me?

but this isn't even the first time u "shared" the same opinion as someone else

tae said that i was defending farobi here, which 2 posts later you say this:

how can u deny that ur not repeating other's opinions rn and that its all "your genuine opinion" when all u've done so far is say the same thing as others

I mean the answer is that it just so happened other people said my opinions first and I didn't want to not say them and not contribute but that doesn't sound very legit so.

yeah slight FoS on Farobi for that random number generator...a couple of hours into the game

Geez, let more people check in before you pull **** like that. And even then, by the time we all check in, we should have much more material to work with for a somewhat informed vote as opposed to a true random lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

where did I say that? I sometimes do and sometimes don't, usually based on how late I check in after game starts.

remember that time I yelled at you for saying FoS right after me and I was scum.... lol good times, good times

- - - Post Merge - - -

i voted Ness as placeholder.

remember that time I lynched you for scumtags and I was scum.... good times good times

- - - Post Merge - - -

@bianca do you think it is more scummy or more town leaning, what farobi has done.... you can't just play middle of the road the whole time.... I know its early and all, but

remember that time I yelled at you for saying FoS right after me and I was scum.... lol good times, good times

- - - Post Merge - - -

remember that time I lynched you for scumtags and I was scum.... good times good times

- - - Post Merge - - -

@bianca do you think it is more scummy or more town leaning, what farobi has done.... you can't just play middle of the road the whole time.... I know its early and all, but

are you planning to lead a lynch on me again day 1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whats the point in that? You're most likely to change your vote anyway so why waste your time with a placeholder

well, who would you place vote or are you afraid ?

Back