• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Fire breather roleblocker
Sword swallower vigilante
Monkey for townie
Bearded lady for townie
Bar wench for townie

Can some one fill in the blanks for the remaining roles and names?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@bianca what posssessed you to try and counter claim the vigilante?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kit and Trundle what are your respective role names?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby - Andra the bearded lady the townie
Vanessamay - Jasper the Sword swallower the vigilante
Kirbystarship - Charlie the Monkey the townie
Amazonevan19 - Tavern wench the townie
Toadsworthy - Zel the fire breather the roleblocker
Locket - Rene the Contortionist the townie

Also by looking at POV, I highly doubt Locket is scum based on her and Bianca's interactions. Bianca almost never even mentions Amazonevan or Dolby in all their posts. So signs point to those two to be the last scum. Perhaps Trundle, but I'm not sold on him being scum as much as the other two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I stand firm on Kit being town too, there was more to make me believe she is town

Kirby is a strong town lean for pushing Bianca for days now. Dolby, Evan, and trundle are Kat two scum

i never got my one last goodbye post. :(

kill amazon. love u bye.

Dolby - Andra the bearded lady the townie
Vanessamay - Jasper the Sword swallower the vigilante
Kirbystarship - Charlie the Monkey the townie
Amazonevan19 - Tavern wench the townie
Toadsworthy - Zel the fire breather the roleblocker
Locket - Rene the Contortionist the townie

Also by looking at POV, I highly doubt Locket is scum based on her and Bianca's interactions.
Locket also voted to lynch Bianca before I called out her role PM nonsense (so before /everyone/ voted for Bianca) which makes me think she is town

- - - Post Merge - - -

kill amazon. love u bye.

Bye Tae :( <3

@bianca what posssessed you to try and counter claim the vigilante?

Vanessa lying

- - - Post Merge - - -

Locket also voted to lynch Bianca before I called out her role PM nonsense (so before /everyone/ voted for Bianca) which makes me think she is town

Locket just loves to sus on me since the beginning , and of course she has to go with town vote sooner or later and back to me when the sus is back on me

- - - Post Merge - - -

kill amazon. love u bye.

you and jacob :-( that was sad story. I hope you feel better now irl.

yeah just ignore bianca, she's doing her job as mafia tree stump but all she's doing is communicating **** to try and get us off the right track. Nearly certain Dolby is scum.

Also my role name is Noelle. Noelle the Tavern Wench.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also tae why little old me? :(

Town: Vanessa, Toads, Kirby

Vanessa is town-read, especially with how hard Bianca tried to get her lynched.
Toads is mostly town. Their reads seem pretty legit.
Kirby is almost guaranteed town with how hard he pushed to get Bianca lynched.

I'll get more scum things but these are my towns.

yeah just ignore bianca, she's doing her job as mafia tree stump but all she's doing is communicating **** to try and get us off the right track. Nearly certain Dolby is scum.

Also my role name is Noelle. Noelle the Tavern Wench.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also tae why little old me? :(

Evan, I used to think you are a wolf, now I can only imagine you as detective girl

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am sorry you guys...But whatever happens mafia or town winner. I still believe the winner out of all of us is Dad with this fabulous winning post:

When Dad gets impatient:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Game-Thread&p=7639942&viewfull=1#post7639942

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I've never seen him use a meme before lol

Last edited:
Day Five

To make up for not writing flavour text the past two nights, I decided to work on a longer story that encompasses the N3 deaths. I hope it’s enough that you will forgive me!

Chaos had erupted in the town following the very public death of Elisabeth, a former ballerina turned tightrope walker, and the disappearance of Annabelle the two-headed girl. Vern and Olivia peer out from the small window in the loft of Percival’s small house, watching as a barrel-chested man lifts a dustbin and tosses it through the window of the local tavern.

“What should we do?” Olivia sits down on the edge of the cot. “We can’t stay here.”

Vern chews on his lip. “We need to find baby Susie.”

“It’s pointless! Percival has been looking all day.”

The young girl from London erupts into floods of tears. Vern finally abandons his post at the window. He pulls his handkerchief from his pocket, handing it to her as he sits down.

“Don’t cry, Olive. Soon we’ll find her and she’ll be okay.”

“It’s not that.” She blows her nose noisily into the handkerchief. “I can’t get the picture of that two-headed girl out of my head.”

Earlier that day, they had witnessed the death of one of Annabelle’s heads. The other had hung limp and glassy-eyed from their shared shoulders. When Vern had offered to help them, they had walked away. Some say Anna had died first. Others said Belle. But by nightfall it was discovered that the second head had commit suicide, joining her sister in death.

Olivia leans into him, prompting him to wrap an arm around her fragile frame. In a rare moment like this, Vern was reminded of exactly who she was. The pretty young boy that walks around Caxnival often clouds his memory of the beautiful woman who made jaws drop in London Town just by walking into the room.

“Hmm, Miss Thornton.” He rests his jaw on her head. “Do you remember who was first to die?”

“I don’t remember anyone.” Olivia whispers. The tears have now subsided.

“Isn’t it scary that after a certain point, the individuals become erased and people are reduced to simply a number?”

Olivia sniffles, and Vern fears she will cry again. “I don’t want to be just a number.”

“You won’t be,” he promises, “but as for the first person to die: it was Mayor Carroll. And his death was discovered when he failed to show up for tea at the clock tower.”

“At 3:30am. I remember now.” Olivia sits up. “Wait, what time is it now?”

Vern smirks. He fishes out his pocket watch and they both peer down at it’s intricate face. It reads three o’clock.

The residents of Caxnival have turned feral: brawling in the streets and looting shops. Vern keeps a tight hold of Olivia’s hand as they traverse the streets, trying to navigate the on-going fights and the already fallen victims. They move toward the clock tower that stands like a citadel in the middle of the town.

When they arrive at the tower they find it to be guarded. The man could only have been three and a half feet tall, but he was menacing none the less.

“Who goes there?”

“My name is Vernon Luckette, and this is my brother, Oliver.”

“Your brother, eh?” The man makes a point of staring at their joined hands. “I didn’t know incenstuvous sodomites counted as freaks now.”

“I’m sure many would argue that directly meets the definition of ‘freak’.” Vern shrugs and releases Olivia’s hand. “May we pass into the clock tower?”

“The young master’s tea party is invitation only.”

The Londoners exchange a glance.

“We have very important business to discuss with the young master, regarding these murders in the city.”

The tower guard steps aside, allowing them access. They march up the stairs, lit with small candles here and there. Then they arrive outside a wooden door. Vern knocks it several times. It pulls back to reveal a beast of a man.

“Yes?”

“I am here to see the young master.”

“Alice, do these people look familiar to you?” The man pulls the door back. There is a large round table in the middle of the room with seven chairs positioned around it.

“No.” The speaker is a small boy of about twelve. In his arms rests newborn baby Susie. “But coincidentally we are missing two of our guests this night. Zel, please invite them in.”

They follow Zel into the room and take a seat. Another of the guests are heavily built, just like he is, and he introduces himself as Jasper. The remaining seat at the table belongs to Xander, a trembling leaf of a man who barely stutters his name before flushing pink.

“We are the protectors of Caxnival,” says the boy, “although we have since lost our lookout, Ayla, and my father.”

Vern takes a moment to piece the puzzle together. “You are Alister Carroll Jr?”

“Please, call me Alice.” He gives a wry smile. “Would you like some tea?”

They barely have time to respond before Jasper, a sword-swallower by trade, jumps to his feet and hurriedly pours them each a cup.

“May I enquire as to how you came across that child?” Vern asks.

“It was rather peculiar. I found her on my doorstep at dusk along with this package of jasmine tea. It’s really quite good, please try it.”

A strangled whine sounds from Xander. His body begins to convulse. No one has a chance to react before Zel, Jasper, and Alice too succumb to this mysterious ailment.

“The tea is poisonous.” Vern lifts he and Olivia’s cups, emptying to the contents over his shoulder. “We should get out of here.”

Olivia runs around the table, reaching for the now crying child in Alice’s arms. When she tries to pull away, Alice sets his hand down on her wrist.

“T-t-tell him.” Alice rasps, but manages a nod toward Vern. “The k-killers. They’re c-cannibals.”

toadsworthy aka Zel the Fire-Breather (Town Roleblocker) was killed.

Zel the Fire-Breather (Town Roleblocker)
You are one of Caxnival’s happier inhabitants — and despite of the recent murders you still insist that you must go on with the show! Each night you happily perform for your captivated audience, and in the evenings you lurk the streets of Caxnival looking for trouble makers. When you turn up the heat they will be paralysed in fear!

Each night you may PM the host the name of the person you wish to role block. You cannot select the same person two nights in a row.

Your win objective is to rid the town of all non-town aligned players. You win when there are no threats remaining against the town.

VanessaMay18 aka Jasper the Sword-Swallower (Vigilante) was killed.

Jasper the Sword-Swallower (Vigilante)
You impress tourists with your magnificent act, swallowing swords for their viewing pleasure, but since this murder game began it occurred to you that your swords might have a more functional purpose right now. Would it really be so wrong of you to take the law into your own hands?

One night during the game you may PM the host with the name of a player you wish to kill. If your kill overlaps with the mafia kills then your shot will be refunded.

Your win objective is to rid the town of all non-town aligned players. You win when there are no threats remaining against the town.

Day Five is scheduled to end Sunday 22nd October 11pm BST / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT.

Last edited:
I mean did you expect anything else.... god speed my town brethren, bring this home for us

Well, two kills. We gotta have either a permanent maf strongarm or an SK since there’s 6 left. Both would explain Heyden’s death N2

Well, two kills. We gotta have either a permanent maf strongarm or an SK since there’s 6 left. Both would explain Heyden’s death N2

I find this weird how you were offline and you just came back online once the day post is up.

Seeing that 2 kills, I think mafia has a strongarm. Don't think SK would be in this game cause we already have one TP in this game.

I mean it's possible but in all honesty I'm pretty focused on lynching you today.

Back