• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Yeah, Sensai has been playing mafia previously already and it's probably common sense for a novice player. There's no need to ask such a question and my suspicion on him is still there if anyone remembers my point against him too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm against no lynch just to clear that up.

Yeah, Sensai has been playing mafia previously already and it's probably common sense for a novice player. There's no need to ask such a question and my suspicion on him is still there if anyone remembers my point against him too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm against no lynch just to clear that up.
Oh whoops, I must have gotten you mixed with someone else

I won't be here until about 2 hours before EoD, but at the moment I would be alright with lynching Panda or something. Tae and oath I'm not that suspicious of at this point, Vanessa is starting to look more nub Town. I'll go more in depth later today.

Ok yeah I have too many nulls for a proper reads list.

So for now I'm townleaning toads, ness, and Dad, and scumleaning Panda, oath, and Farobi. Farobi keeps saying stuff which makes me vacillate with my read on him, but I'd prefer a Panda or oath lynch over a Farobi lynch.

Also IK dad said that toads and I could be forcing towniness, so this looks like I'm pocketing Dad ;) But ehhh whatever, I do believe Dad is acting townlike rn so

Tag meta buut the person who tagged y is panda so quiet makes me hesitant to really side her to town or scum. I could very well see that as an attempt of newbie scum to bring her to light (esp since we're slowly zoning in on her) but if it's an outside player that aint cool bro :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously if it's a player who tagged that I think it would be the benefit of the town to let us know who you are. thanks.

And honestly many of you are townreading Dad but I just don't see it yet. His opinions on people are highly different from mine and many other of my townleans in the thread and he's now also considering toads and evan to be "simply acting town". So sound logic is indicative of scummy instead of townieness?

- - - Post Merge - - -

~*Post merge galore*~

I won't be around at EoD as usual because I'll be asleep by then. (I'm 12 hours ahead of EST) But if I get lynched that would be like the 3rd time in my mafia history where I'd be unavailable to defend myself properly. Don't do dick moves to me, town.

Okay so I'm not going to be around for most of today (I should be able to make a few posts before EoD but I'm not entirely certain about that) while I head back to campus, which is three hours away from where I'm at now. I may be able to find time to read up on everything on the way up there, but don't expect a crazy eye-opening post from me in the next six or so hours.

Not gonna address Heyden's suspicion on me because there's nothing to address; nobody can really do much against any kind of "I'm suspicious of this person but I'm not going to say why" posts.

Tag meta buut the person who tagged y is panda so quiet makes me hesitant to really side her to town or scum. I could very well see that as an attempt of newbie scum to bring her to light (esp since we're slowly zoning in on her) but if it's an outside player that aint cool bro :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously if it's a player who tagged that I think it would be the benefit of the town to let us know who you are. thanks.

it was me i tagged it bc when i usually played with panda, she’s a hella strong voiced player. and this games shesxbeen mia. im just waking up and reading but i wanted to reply to this ask of yours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i also tagged it late last night b4 most of the panda sus happened

it was me i tagged it bc when i usually played with panda, she’s a hella strong voiced player. and this games shesxbeen mia. im just waking up and reading but i wanted to reply to this ask of yours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i also tagged it late last night b4 most of the panda sus happened

O ok. I won't be around at EoD so if the Panda suspicions escalate then let it be. I'd still prefer lynching f11 or Sensai though, mainly cause i have more scum vibes from them generally

My top picks for lynch right now are Panda and Sensai. Panda because of suspicious/seemingly forced RQ and Sensai because of what I brought up on the previous page and also bc of their general tone throughout the game. I'm still suspicious of Farobi from the beginning but not enough to lynch them right now. I think NL is a bad idea because it's a waste of an opportunity to narrow our list down if nothing else

i'm torn between believing my gut instinct of panda being scummy for being so mia is valid, or if by planting that little seed it gave so many people an out to bandwagon on. i'd really love to hear from @panda before i cast my vote.

i don't want a reiteration of what everyone else has said, kinda wanna just see your thoughts.
i've seen you reading the thread multiple times but only seen you kind of agree with other's posts.

My top picks for lynch right now are Panda and Sensai. Panda because of suspicious/seemingly forced RQ and Sensai because of what I brought up on the previous page and also bc of their general tone throughout the game. I'm still suspicious of Farobi from the beginning but not enough to lynch them right now. I think NL is a bad idea because it's a waste of an opportunity to narrow our list down if nothing else

An observation...

I hate to pick on someone asking a question (especially because I asked a question) but the answer to this question is very clearly stated in the rules. It's possible Sensai just missed it, or maybe they're trying to seem innocent and unknowing like y'all think I'm trying to do?
(In my defense, quick links is not in the rules or the encyclopedia. Unless I'm blind.)

You're not wrong about my tone, but thats just me becoming a better player and developing myself and not being mafia. If you played the Trouble in Alola game, which I was mafia in, you would know that I didn't post very often and was skittish because in all honesty, I had no idea what I was doing and it was Ness and Dolby helping me through before the game got abandoned.

Also that post where I asked a question is a stupid reason to find me suspicious. I wouldn't of asked the question if I didnt miss it in the rules, hence why it was green and addressed to Tina.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm finding Panda susp because of her lack of interations, granted she may of just been reading the thread like she said or on quicktopic to her mafia pals :confused:. Also find Bianca a bit susp for reasons already given.

f11 hasn't posted much, last time being with their rqs so I dislike that unless they have a valid reason for being away.

I believe my initial judgement on Farobi, Ness and Tae may be a bit of an extension. Farobi may of just been playful and I can tell Ness is acting more aggressive in his playstyle and not slipping up this game in comparison to when he was scum with me. Tae is also a twon lean for me.

Everyone else is null at this point.

Actually that is a good point, @Vanilla if you find me scummy because of my tone this game then why not Ness? He's clearly acting more aggressive than me so what makes you think he isn't but I am?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Vanessa not Vanilla

I have a test from 1 until 10 mins before EoD so I'm casting my vote now and I'll hopefully be able to change it if need be before EoD.

Out of my susses, I think she's the most likely to be scum, followed by oath and Farobi. Not really seeing what all the Sensai suss is about right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

she = Panda

lol I think I know my vote but will check things before, I should be leaving clinic early.

@Farobi and Tae it is completely understandable as to why Tae made that tag, i have been a lot more quite compared to how i use to play, but my post count has dropped since back in the days when Tae and i were in games together, that being said i was even more quite the firs 24-26 hours of game cause, my good friend got mades Saturday and then i had a major hangout on Sunday and sleep most of it away.

i feel like a slow bandwagon is starting to form on me mafia has maybe seen a chance to lynch an experienced player today so be careful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

-snip- I'm finding Panda susp because of her lack of interations, granted she may of just been reading the thread like she said or on quicktopic to her mafia pals :confused:. -snip-

what's a quicktopic ?

jk but i don't think we should clear anyone for asking questions like that.... im sure anyone could find out what QT is by googling it. but she seemed very adamant on asking a couple times and getting the answer here.

@Farobi and Tae it is completely understandable as to why Tae made that tag, i have been a lot more quite compared to how i use to play, but my post count has dropped since back in the days when Tae and i were in games together, that being said i was even more quite the firs 24-26 hours of game cause, my good friend got mades Saturday and then i had a major hangout on Sunday and sleep most of it away.

i feel like a slow bandwagon is starting to form on me mafia has maybe seen a chance to lynch an experienced player today so be careful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what's a quicktopic ?

jk but i don't think we should clear anyone for asking questions like that.... im sure anyone could find out what QT is by googling it. but she seemed very adamant on asking a couple times and getting the answer here.

You mean this post by Vanessa?

Sorry I don't even know what quicktopic is

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just have the page open while I'm doing homework in another tab which is why it looks like I'm lurking

married Saturday **

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats the one, congrats you found it !

- - - Post Merge - - -

theres another where she ask in green i believe as well.

Ok but seriously what is a quick topic

As much as I dislike Vanessa for her trashy reasonings for sussing me, I don't think this is enough to scum lean Vanessa or suss her. Though I will keep this in mind and others should too. There are bigger things to worry about.

2. How active will you be this game? I have no life so I would probably be pretty active

4. Do you prefer being Town or Mafia? Town because it easier :(

8. How many games have you played? 0

i know someone brought this up before but it didnt get much said about which i thought was weird.... but how would Luniel know that being Town might be easier if they have 0 mafia experience ? and he says he's gonna be active but i barely remember him at all when i read through the thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im voting Luniel cause i think that might be a newbie scum slip.

Back