• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

bearded lady IS a freak show I have heard of before, never heard of pregnant lady outside of mormonism

My role name isn't necessarily "freak" but it is certainly carnival related if you look at it the right way.

Ok seriously, why are we basing this on role names. I kinda wanted Vanessa, but the wagon doesn't seem good, I'm sticking with oath

Mayor isn't a freak show (unless we're indicting politics lel), but lion tamer perhaps.......idfk ahhh

Well you got 6 minutes to decide what you're doing so

idk

but hey speaking of politics

K3U2hzz.png

at first i started laughing when he claimed and now im like crying bc people actually believe it

at first i started laughing when he claimed and now im like crying bc people actually believe it

And then I'll flip exactly what I said

God I can't wait to see your reaction when I flip Mary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if he is town then idgaf lynch me but there is NO WAY tina put that into the game

Like you are literally going to **** bricks

lol Mary, like Jesus? Guys Dolby made his up

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe it oath! <3

Ok seriously Toads wtf. Yeah, it could be a fake claim but at least accuse me on my play

what even is dolby's claim I'm confused

sticking to heyden, but oath sounds dead. ughhh

Back