• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Yeah and?

Hayden's not changing their mind. Kit's not online, f11 is ****posting, my guess is she doesn't care about if I'm actually scum or not. I believe Panda's claim. I have no clue on you.

I mean, I guess I'll claim. I am Mary the Eternally Pregnant Woman, the Townie.

Maybe you're just fat ? ;)

I don't understand why I get humiliating roles. First the Varys the Eunuch in GoT Mafia and now Eternally Pregnant.

At least with Oath dying we will get some information on the people who rode him to death

If he was gonna come up with a fake claim, I think it would be one that isn't so dumb

Maybe you're just fat ? ;)

5hw1tsj.png

that's mean

ok uhmmm guess I'm switching to someone who hasn't claimed

Then they'll claim townie and we switch again? lmao lmao I'm baffled as to whether to believe these claims and how to respond

I don't feel ok with lynching Oath, I want to believe his claim and it's wait to calm around here...

So tina's NEVER had safeclaims before EVER?? Like that's her MO? In which case I gotta believe the claims buuuut ugh it just seems so convenient. We did ask for claims before EoD tho

Back