Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

well i dont know what to do .... if you want me to help as town, I can do all the help I can but October is really the busiest for me.

I cannot say anything else and I simply won't claim. I am helping town by saying this.

well i dont know what to do .... if you want me to help as town, I can do all the help I can but October is really the busiest for me.

I cannot say anything else and I simply won't claim. I am helping town by saying this.

ok.... I would be ok with panda trundle locket lynch.... emphasis on panda or locket

i like the few posts jacob has made so ima give him the benefit of the doubt
i dont think dolby should be considered today unless hard evidence comes up, we need to keep the thread moving
kirby i dunno how to read but he seems k so far so also benefit of the doubt
trundle some of his posts (not the ones abt me) strike me the wrong way

what sus Kirby?

- - - Post Merge - - -

can you summarize your sus please?

What? Are you keeping up with this thread?

This post reminds me how Jacob acted like how he didn't know what was going on in BOTW mafia.

We should lynch Bianca today. I feel very sure she is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're not helping town at all. Cleb is town TBH and that sus on Cleb just feels like you're trying to avoid getting lynched.

The consideration that Cleb is telling the truth about being saved from a kill, which can be lied about (I think that’s why people are locking him), leads me to a consideration that Dolby is mafia

But with all considerations at respect I’m having a hard time believing Dolby and Panda are mafia together, which is something I would’ve thought had Oath not flipped scum.

In my head, Trundle, Kit, Kermit, Cleb, Ness, and Locket are town. But the fact that all 6 are some of the more quiet players screams to me that at least one of the mafia is playing the inactive strat which all 3 of us kinda did in botw.

Ugh idk this game, I been away the last few days so I feel like I’m missing something. Vanessa is a good lynch candidate I think because she’s one of the most quiet players yet is the only one being scummy about it

Sitting at Penn State typing this on my phone so I can get my voice out there, I’m still fairly set on Dolby don’t know why, but I would be equally ok with voting Vanessa

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow everything I said about Vanessa was actually meant to be about Bianca. I keep thinking they’re the same person

I don’t even remember any posts from Vanessa

I didn't want to say this at first but I realized it doesn't matter and you guys should focus on actual potential mafia. I'm the vig that shot Farobi

Ok so: Kit, Cleb, Vanessa clear

Honestly, Is rather not lynch Bianca or Locket as we really don't get any information from either of their deaths. I'd much rather stick with Toads, Panda, and Trundle

@Trundle, is there really any reason to not believe Vanessa's claim? 14v5v1 is completely unreasonable, and Vanessa's claim explains the kill drop. Only reasonable explanation for her lying is if she's SK, and if she is, she's basically killed herself because she's going have to kill someone at some point in the game

This post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so: Kit, Cleb, Vanessa clear

Honestly, Is rather not lynch Bianca or Locket as we really don't get any information from either of their deaths. I'd much rather stick with Toads, Panda, and Trundle

@Trundle, is there really any reason to not believe Vanessa's claim? 14v5v1 is completely unreasonable, and Vanessa's claim explains the kill drop. Only reasonable explanation for her lying is if she's SK, and if she is, she's basically killed herself because she's going have to kill someone at some point in the game

I feel mostly that panda is, shall I change my vote?

I agree, Vanessa awhat is your role name? You can only tell us your role name, DO NOT POST YOUR WHOLE ROLE PM, it's against the rules

Back