• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Ok, Heyden had to have inspected one of Cleb/Kit/Jacob/f11/Ness N1. I'm inclined to say that he inspected Kit, who he townlocked, as he nulled her D1 and kinda randomly started TRing her D2

There is no reason to town lock kit.... so I agree kit was probably the one he inspected
Survivor makes me think there isn't a SK. 5 mafia team that is now at 4 seems the most likely

I'm been trying to push for a Bianca lynch because I feel like she is scum based on how she was active beginning of the game and disappeared and when she came back she just tried to avoid making reads and she has a lot of ... in her posts plus when she's being attacked she usually explodes in the thread but I don't see it and that feels like someone is telling her not to explode. I think she's just coasting to avoid giving away who could be her scumteam. She is still my strongest scumlean.

on Panda Only thing that is keeping me from scumleaning Panda is her claim. Vote hop on EOD felt very weird on D2

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm responding to Heyden reads on why I been pushing Bianca.

did hayden claim somewhere jw

also rip crys u played the exact same way i wouldve as a survivor lol

who up im a lil drunk but i wanna chat

Okay so I've tried to find time to sit down and catch up on everything but obviously every time I try to actually put effort into making a catch-up post something gets in the way of it and I end up having to re-read everything yet again. I'm just going to play the game as if it's the start of it, though I'm going to keep most of my previous reads in mind, since I still have basically all of D/N1 to work with anyway. Day 2 is the only real thing I'm missing, so if there's anything specific that I need to read up on, I'd really appreciate if someone directed me to that.

@Jacob - People are only really mentioned that he softed by shifting Kit to a hard Town-Read, so I'd imagine that's his way of stating his role. I do agree though that Kit is basically a Town-Lock because of this, since the Godfather is dead, and I doubt there would be two Godfathers in a single Mafia team.

Though, with that in mind, I'm curious to see what Kit is so worried about. In all honesty, we aren't in all that bad of shape when it comes to numbers, and we have a decent amount of information when it comes to lynch candidates. So why exactly are we in trouble?

Hard Scum-Read on Panda for completely disregarding Heyden's soft and go right onto Scum-Reading Kit for the trouble remark though, since there's no reason to Scum-Read someone who can easily be Town-Locked at this point in the game, regardless of how their posts look.

well RIP Heyden, him being investigate actually makes sense with how he acted. Woefully inaccurate with my scumreads so far though I at least got one ;P

Feel pretty comfortable in voting Panda tbh.

Also, something to note is that the one mafia role we do know about was a freak show, while all town roles have been actual people or such in the circus, not just an act themselves. Also my role name is Noelle the Tavern Wench, and I'm a townie

oh ok cleb, i was just wondering because i didnt actually scum read haydenC but towarss the end of this phase he was like, I hope doc was on me. not sure why a doc wouldve been on him, i was kinda scum leaning him myself

and let her go under the radar. I think she's just trying to make up reasons why she's not active TBH. Cause this is very unusual of her. And it feels like she's trying to be careful of what she posts.

I want to see if Bianca will respond to all the sus I gave her before I vote for her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Out of Kermit's few posts that add nothing to the game, which of them makes you think she's town?

Kermittea hasn't made any townie posts, but I'm basing this on Tae.

Back