• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Great just going along with another person who I explained my reasoning against their case and the fact that you just go along with dad's reasoning, doesn't convince me any less

- - - Post Merge - - -

@oath if it gets close to EoD, please claim in a reasonable time period
Its more than just dad's reasoning, your reads & playstyle are also a factor
Ill expand on it eventually

Its more than just dad's reasoning, your reads & playstyle are also a factor
Ill expand on it eventually

If you want my mafia play style for comparisons, you can look at any of the last few games tbh

I would expect reads from every single person by the end of day 2 so those who haven't, do it

woah high and mighty order there

and y do u trust me lmao i havent even done anything and i dont trust u

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh jk ur going off the fact u trusted tae

k

woah high and mighty order there

and y do u trust me lmao i havent even done anything and i dont trust u

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh jk ur going off the fact u trusted tae

k
I guess you can have a little lee-way... I guess ;)

Interesting post Dolby, however you and I both know I never locked into anyone first day. I target people as I see weaknesses in their posts or get gut feelings about their playstyle. If one of my reads contradicts another, I probably am not even thinking about the former.

Interesting post Dolby, however you and I both know I never locked into anyone first day. I target people as I see weaknesses in their posts or get gut feelings about their playstyle. If one of my reads contradicts another, I probably am not even thinking about the former.
You have posted no new thoughts this whole day, except that you wanted to PL. If you had sole control of the lynch today, who'd you kill?

Also, do you sus oath if it's someone else to the first question

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, just checked the voting thread and I really don't understand the Heyden wagon. Evan mentioned him like once today, a bit after the Day post came up, and kinda just plopped with vote down without explaining why. He did state that he was uncomfortable with Oath and felt he was stressed town, but not on anything Heyden has done.

Locket felt less off, but I want to know their current opinion on Bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, just checked the voting thread and I really don't understand the Heyden wagon. Evan mentioned him like once today, a bit after the Day post came up, and kinda just plopped with vote down without explaining why. He did state that he was uncomfortable with Oath and felt he was stressed town, but not on anything Heyden has done.

You have posted no new thoughts this whole day, except that you wanted to PL. If you had sole control of the lynch today, who'd you kill?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are you avoiding talking about Bianca :eyes:

both panda and oath threatening to claim makes me think mafia might have safeclaims, or can easily cook up fakeclaims in this setup

cuz one or both are scum in my eyes sooo if both are blue PRs then I might as well just give up trying to read anyone :(

Why are you avoiding talking about Bianca :eyes:

Because I after that exchange last night, I still don't really view her as all that sus. Yes, she fluffs, but she does that as town a lot. I do want to see more from her though

- - - Post Merge - - -

both panda and oath threatening to claim makes me think mafia might have safeclaims, or can easily cook up fakeclaims in this setup

cuz one or both are scum in my eyes sooo if both are blue PRs then I might as well just give up trying to read anyone :(

Actually, why did you vote Heyden specifically over anyone else?

I never said I was gonna claim.

Because I after that exchange last night, I still don't really view her as all that sus. Yes, she fluffs, but she does that as town a lot. I do want to see more from her though

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd probably just go for Panda, she is basically inactive and usually does something incredibly annoying by now in the game. Her or Bianca. And if I wasn't policy lynching inactives, I'd probably go for oath.

???
Oath never said anything and Panda was borderline forced into it.

<3

best logic 2017

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** I really thought you did say that...who else other than Panda did then? Not Ctrl-Fing "claim" over the last few pages at all folks... ;)

Hi, why'd you vote Heyden specifically? I don't think you really explained that

I feel Ness made a lot of good points about him, and that Heyden is not playing as his usual self. Furthermore he has had conflicting stances within phases. I may change my mind on who is the best target, but I've been fairly consistent on who I think is scum. Which I'll probably re-evaluate once I have more time to.

Basically, since I think oath has a chance of being town, and Panda is just kind of IDFK...Bianca is a wild card as usual...Heyden was who I voted for previously and who I'm voting for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, why'd you vote Heyden specifically? I don't think you really explained that

Sorry, I was responding to posts reverse-chronologically

Back