Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Not saying that you're scum but saying that i don't see why Dad is w/your logic and i don't think he should be our first lynch canidate for D2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just because I'm not doing the conventional analysis doesn't mean I lack intuition. Dad and Heyden are doing many things right disguising themselves as town. I would rather be a noisy distracting mess than an inactive coasting bandwagoner because it's more fun that way.

K first off labeling yourself as noisy and distracting isn't going to get anyone on your side & only helps maf hide themselves because everyone is focused on what you're doing.

But the thing is it's not only me who's starting to be suspicious of you. You may call it flimsy logic or whatever but I choose my townleans and scumleans based on: townreading players then process of elimination to those who have less town tones. Obviously there'd be a strong player somewhere in the mafia team - and I simply don't see anything scummy with the other strong players at the moment. That left me with a more countable list of possible strong scum, which starred you Dad. And the fact that you're throwing names to people who I generally townread increased my suspicion on that.

Why haven't you mentioned this before then Farobi? Your reasons to suspect me keep changing from attempt to attempt. First you didn't like how my reads contradicted yours and you found my finding Evan/Toads sus over trying too hard to be scummy. Then you made that god awful read that I was scummy for 'listing mafia team as being 8 people' even though you clearly see me as strong so it doesn't make sense for you to believe a strong player would do that. Then it had to do with me seemingly avoiding talking about Heydenn. And now you're moving on to say it's about the role distribution which for all we know could be completely random, but even if it had one strong player on it, I think there are plenty of people who are at least semi-experienced alongside myself.

Also I missed the post toads made in reaction to me but all I have to really address about it is that there's this thing called third shift that made a 5pm EoD too soon for me to add on anything that happened in the twenty pages I missed, I don't think I took that out of proportion in regards to you townleaning Farobi using the RNG, it isn't the 'dramaticness' of it at all, it's the fact that you used it to townread him because scum doesn't want to bring attention to themselves in doing something like that, and that still stands as a little too dismissive right off the bat, just townreading somebody based on that one little thing.

Not saying that you're scum but saying that i don't see why Dad is w/your logic and i don't think he should be our first lynch canidate for D2.
I don't agree with the other candidates though that is why I'm voicing my opinion on who I'd rather pick to lynch. Toads is for sure not scum. Evan and oath more than likely not scum. Panda may be but she's inactive so I have no idea. If Dad is town you all can crucify me but I still stand by my opinion.

Anyways, I'm going to bed, hopefully I can react to a few more things before 5pm, I got work-setup out of the way so I don't have to worry about it.

Anyways, I'm going to bed, hopefully I can react to a few more things before 5pm, I got work-setup out of the way so I don't have to worry about it.

I'll miss you. Don't roleblock me tonight. Mwah

And @ Dad to your paragraph - I'm impulsive and won't wait until I find more evidence that I could put in my check list. I may think things at one point then realize another tidbit tell in another. I would organize my thoughts but sometimes it would escape me.

? ? Oops ? ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes that's it mafia. Still active in this thread while discussing in QuickTopic. ;)

did you just call me mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

? ? Oops ? ?

this **** was one of the most anti-town things i've seen since this game started. lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll miss you. Don't roleblock me tonight. Mwah

misquoted above. ^^^ needed to add this.

Well you're on invisible mode so can't tell. I'm just wondering why no one is gasping over my ~woah!!~ claim of some sort.

guess being invisible mode means i'm maf guys.
but soft claiming a blue role when people put pressure on you is totally town behavior.

jesus christ this game is a mess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well you're on invisible mode so can't tell. I'm just wondering why no one is gasping over my ~woah!!~ claim of some sort.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, I like living dangerously. Whatever could my role be?

dead is what your role will be. l o l

guess being invisible mode means i'm maf guys.
but soft claiming a blue role when people put pressure on you is totally town behavior.

jesus christ this game is a mess.

I was mainly looking at Dad, f11, and maybe Kit. But okay. That wasn't a soft claim by the way I'm actually nothing too threatening too mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

to*

quick reads list. Will explain once I'm out of school.

townleans:
Dad
Tae
Toads
Farobi
Trundle
Ness
Jacob
Oath
Nulls:
locket
Vanessa
f11
xCleb
Dolby
Amazon
scumleans:
Heyden
Kit
Bianca
Panda

I was mainly looking at Dad, f11, and maybe Kit. But okay. That wasn't a soft claim by the way I'm actually nothing too threatening too mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

to*
because I already know your a dumb person that does dumb things, there’s nothing really to overreact and yell at you for, it wasn’t even a claim.

dead is what your role will be. l o l

Why would mafia kill someone who has garnered so much suspicion? That would make absolutely no sense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

because I already know your a dumb person that does dumb things, there’s nothing really to overreact and yell at you for, it wasn’t even a claim.
Yeah, you're not wrong. I probably dug a hole for myself now but it's too late. Are you townleaning me or scumleaning btw?

quick reads list. Will explain once I'm out of school.

townleans:
Dad
Tae
Toads
Farobi
Trundle
Ness
Jacob
Oath
Nulls:
locket
Vanessa
f11
xCleb
Dolby
Amazon
scumleans:
Heyden
Kit
Bianca
Panda

*fistpump* yeet
Looks like both replacements have done the same strat of posting a namelist w/no explaination thus far.
In the future it might be better to srsly just wait until you have the time for explanations cuz i'd rlly like to know why Oath is a townlean.

Why would mafia kill someone who has garnered so much suspicion? That would make absolutely no sense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, you're not wrong. I probably dug a hole for myself now but it's too late. Are you townleaning me or scumleaning btw?
i don’t really know at this point

Back