• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Just paraphrase it to be safe if you are trying to go that route.... but Vanessa if there is something in your role pm says something about refunds definitely let us know

Yes my role PM says that if I had targeted the same target as the mafia I would have gotten a refund. And when I mentioned this before Bianca simply replied with "are you Tina?" implying that she didn't know this. So...

- - - Post Merge - - -

If that's true, then obviously I don't get a refund, they killed Ness and Cleb and my shot is for you

And then she said this. If that's true.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm assuming one vig wouldn't get a refund and the other would. So she clearly did not actually read a vig role PM.

Yes my role PM says that if I had targeted the same target as the mafia I would have gotten a refund. And when I mentioned this before Bianca simply replied with "are you Tina?" implying that she didn't know this. So...

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm assuming one vig wouldn't get a refund and the other would. So she clearly did not actually read a vig role PM.

I've been a vigilante before and there is no such thing as refund that I know. Same here...So Tina just confirmed vigs get a refund, it was not in my pm role...it just says I have one shot...

- - - Post Merge - - -

so wait suddenly just because Tina confirmed that there is a refund and suddenly your role pm says you have a refund. Ok now stop being clever...

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the first paragraph from Vanessa here sufficiently frames Bianca.... the only thing I'm uneasy about is that she is probably not the roleblock and I want them to die, not the strong arm or goon. Because no matter what I'm dying tonight

I think the first paragraph from Vanessa here sufficiently frames Bianca.... the only thing I'm uneasy about is that she is probably not the roleblock and I want them to die, not the strong arm or goon. Because no matter what I'm dying tonight

Lynching Vanessa will literally confirm me and my claim. And if she really did get the pm, why didnt she say so right away..why wait for Tina to confirm. That means she did not get a role pm with that explanation at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you were VIG you wouldn't say you had one shot and couldn't shoot again cause you were roleblocked. You would know that your shot would be refunded. If you were a real vig.

I am the real vig, and no, i didn't get a pm saying I have another shot. It just says my shot was blocked and didn't go through.

Lynching Vanessa will literally confirm me and my claim. And if she really did get the pm, why didnt she say so right away..why wait for Tina to confirm. That means she did not get a role pm with that explanation at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am the real vig, and no, i didn't get a pm saying I have another shot. It just says my shot was blocked and didn't go through.

If you are real vig, then you should be able to answer the questions who you think killed Farobi? Vanessa is real Vig cause of the Farobi kill.

This argument makes no sense. As soon as I needed to talk about my role PM I talked about it. I said what it said before Tina posted, if you go back and read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know that if you hit the same target as the maf you get your shot refunded

For reference, Bianca. I said this BEFORE Tina posted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only reason I didn't say "my role PM says this" is because I didn't know if that was allowed

tbh he's always like that even if he isn't in a game... I see him all the time
lurking is not indicative of scum

I think he lurks more when he's scum TBH. We lynch Bianca first and then Dolby next. Looked back at his town games and he's more helpful and he is usually worried about is townlean like he says he could be paranoid if this person could be scum.

I think he lurks more when he's scum TBH. We lynch Bianca first and then Dolby next. Looked back at his town games and he's more helpful and he is usually worried about is townlean like he says he could be paranoid if this person could be scum.

you
can't
judge
people
based
on
lurking

you may as well say, I think he is scum just because
stop doing this

I gave you my other reason besides lurking. You don't need to be so mad.

its distracting to town, to just have someone ALWAYS sussing someone for lurking, because you can accuse anyone of doing it from either alignment to either alignment, so it just looks scummy and looks like you are trying to add content without doing much. Its fine in extreme moderation, but you use it more than anything else

- - - Post Merge - - -

And in Dolby's case, I've seen him lurk on games he isn't even in... so your lurking argument is so invalid and meaningless

its distracting to town, to just have someone ALWAYS sussing someone for lurking, because you can accuse anyone of doing it from either alignment to either alignment, so it just looks scummy and looks like you are trying to add content without doing much. Its fine in extreme moderation, but you use it more than anything else

- - - Post Merge - - -

And in Dolby's case, I've seen him lurk on games he isn't even in... so your lurking argument is so invalid and meaningless

On Dolby lurking, I see him lurk more when he's scum. I didn't say he lurks more when he's not in a game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby not worrying about who we lynch is bad. When he's town he usually tries to get the lynch off of someone if he thinks they are town.

On Dolby lurking, I see him lurk more when he's scum. I didn't say he lurks more when he's not in a game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby not worrying about who we lynch is bad. When he's town he usually tries to get the lynch off of someone if he thinks they are town.

Your first quote, that is so subjective that you saying it and thinking it will have weight behind it is annoying

Second quote, I agree. His lack of enthusiasm for anything in this game is what I've already brought up about his play this game

If you are real vig, then you should be able to answer the questions who you think killed Farobi? Vanessa is real Vig cause of the Farobi kill.

has even anyone considered its a mafia kill? if there are 5 mafia, then its definitely mafia kill as i stated before

- - - Post Merge - - -

This argument makes no sense. As soon as I needed to talk about my role PM I talked about it. I said what it said before Tina posted, if you go back and read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For reference, Bianca. I said this BEFORE Tina posted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only reason I didn't say "my role PM says this" is because I didn't know if that was allowed

Right, and if Tina said, vig does not get the shot back, then you would just say..oh i thought we get a refund.

has even anyone considered its a mafia kill? if there are 5 mafia, then its definitely mafia kill as i stated before

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right, and if Tina said, vig does not get the shot back, then you would just say..oh i thought we get a refund.

Cleb and Dad were clearly the mafia kills. Farobi makes no sense as a mafia kill tbh

Back