Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

while I don't know who ness picked to save... my pick last night rules out that evan is said mafia role blocker at least

Ok, I did a full readthrough of Toads reads, and it matches up. He's pretty much town confirmed, I see no reason why he'd spend so much time preparing this as a fake claim.

Toads, I implore you to think about no lynch, or at least give reasons why it's a bad idea

stop trying to suck up to me

if I vote outside of you, it would be bianca, because the mafia role blocker would HAVE to be on ness
but dolby I know you are scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

NO LYNCH IS A STUPID CHOICE AND YOU KNOW IT

if I vote outside of you, it would be bianca, because the mafia role blocker would HAVE to be on ness

Oh for ****s sake Toads, I've been tunneling you for the last 20 minutes, and so have you on me

Think about it, the only viable options are Bianca/Vanessa, or no lynching, and at least read a recent game of mine where I was town, not when I was TP

Oh for ****s sake Toads, I've been tunneling you for the last 20 minutes, and so have you on me

Think about it, the only viable options are Bianca/Vanessa, or no lynching, and at least read a recent game of mine where I was town, not when I was TP

we were town together in bunker hill. we talked via PM (it was a PM game) so much about bianca vs kirby, I know how you operate as town, and this is not it

- - - Post Merge - - -

NO LYNCH IS A STUPID CHOICE AND YOU KNOW IT

Toads, think about it, like actually do

6v3
5v3, ML
3v3, night kills, loss

6v3
6v3, NL
4v3, night kills, in the case that Bianca is lying
4v2, lynch Bianca

6v3
6v3, NL
4v2, night kills, Bianca shoots Vanessa

Both situations lead to better outcomes, continuing the game, and a guarenteed scum death N4/D5

- - - Post Merge - - -

we were town together in bunker hill. we talked via PM (it was a PM game) so much about bianca vs kirby, I know how you operate as town, and this is not it

You literally made a case on me (as mafia) for being lazy in Ness's I'm a Cop you idiot when I had to replace out. Was I playing like I normally do as town then? No, I wasn't because I couldn't devote time to the game. Nor am I playing like TP. There is definetely a difference between PM and no-PM games

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, less so for Bunker Hill, was thinking about the formation of PR PM groups, but it was mountaineous setup

I'm putting my vote on Bianca. She seems scummy.

1. She's claiming Vanessa as scum, but without reasoning to back it up.
2. She defends herself deeply.

She has random bursts of activity, but I don't blame her. I've been busy at school, so I've also been quite inactive.

Dolby
Vanessa
Locket
Evan
Bianca
Trundle
Kirby
Kit
Toadsworthy

we don't lynch anyone and two people get killed from that list... someone competent on scum team is going to say we need to lynch toads because he is the only experienced player left who actively posts. You would be killed too. That leaves
Trundle
Vanessa
Bianca
Kirby
Evan
Locker
Kit

I don't know about you, but that leaves Trundle and maybe Evan who actually know what the crap they are doing. And those two are few and far between in understanding this game. Sorry but we have to lynch scum today because a NL with you still left to steamroll that line up is not how this is ending. We are not NL

- - - Post Merge - - -

the fact that you are blind to that line up and how obviously you would get Night killed tonight and seem to be not worried about it is what also makes me realize you are scum dolby, and you are trying to talk me out of leading a lynch on you.

Locket, Bianca, Kirby... please recognize Dolby is scum and vote for him please

I have two identities:

Locket and Locker

Anyway,
If we lynch someone who is not scum, that is bad for town.
No lynch is also bad for town.

I'd feel safer doing a lynch, even with the chance we'll screw it up.

Dolby
Vanessa
Locket
Evan
Bianca
Trundle
Kirby
Kit
Toadsworthy

we don't lynch anyone and two people get killed from that list... someone competent on scum team is going to say we need to lynch toads because he is the only experienced player left who actively posts. You would be killed too. That leaves
Trundle
Vanessa
Bianca
Kirby
Evan
Locker
Kit

I don't know about you, but that leaves Trundle and maybe Evan who actually know what the crap they are doing. And those two are few and far between in understanding this game. Sorry but we have to lynch scum today because a NL with you still left to steamroll that line up is not how this is ending. We are not NL

But all of those people will know if Vanessa doesn't die, then Bianca is maf. And the reverse for if Bianca is vig. And that Kit is clear. They'll be at 4v2 or 4v3 with 2 clears. Even if they randomly lynched, they are going to lynch maf a majority of the time. I get thatthey need active people to finish the game, but I'd rather have a guarenteed scum death with the amount of clears we'll have more than the possibility of losing today

At this point I want everyone to list off whether you think Dolby is scum or I am scum. This'll help my reads a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also did anyone get a save notification?

I have two identities:

Locket and Locker

Anyway,
If we lynch someone who is not scum, that is bad for town.
No lynch is also bad for town.

I'd feel safer doing a lynch, even with the chance we'll screw it up.

please please please please please vote for dolby, I swear to god I'm rose Zel the rose blocker... if we don't lynch dolby he is going to destroy this place

if I am wrong about him, then everyone can blame me for this game, because I sucked as a role blocker anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

At this point I want everyone to list off whether you think Dolby is scum or I am scum. This'll help my reads a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also did anyone get a save notification?

I believe you are town at this point, please save me from this nightmare

Dolby is 100000% scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

But all of those people will know if Vanessa doesn't die, then Bianca is maf. And the reverse for if Bianca is vig. And that Kit is clear. They'll be at 4v2 or 4v3 with 2 clears. Even if they randomly lynched, they are going to lynch maf a majority of the time. I get thatthey need active people to finish the game, but I'd rather have a guarenteed scum death with the amount of clears we'll have more than the possibility of losing today

I still don't trust it, I don't trust you

- - - Post Merge - - -

who was going to explain that to them dolby? you? no you would be dead

only because I've prompted you to, and sussed you to death at this point

- - - Post Merge - - -

trundle please vote dolby so he reaches two first please

Dude, I was the one who asked about it, I had all the intention to explain why no lynch was a option

why not explain it right then, when the last person who suggested a no lynch was mafia....

- - - Post Merge - - -

locket, vote for dolby!!!!

why not explain it right then, when the last person who suggested a no lynch was mafia....

Because I was on my phone at the time, then got distracted by you. Seriously, even if I was mafia I would back it up with logic instead of just saying "hey let's no lynch it's a good idea"

dude, seriously

Sit back and relax. Articulate your thoughts, draw on a game where I was actually maf or town, I'd be happy to address them as I have been right now

were not doing a NL, who would you vote?

Back