Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Day has not ended yet...and there are only three votes.

I mean if we lynch Vanessa and she is town, it will be too late and I'm not as convinced about her as I am Dolby. Like seriously amongst all this bs and crappy posts Dolby is usually the one to be a voice of reason, but he is silent

Unfortunately that would be too late. And there just isn't enough to vote for Vanessa rn

wtf, we have 46 hours. I don't think that Vanessa is scum, and it's prob Bianca, but what the hell

Also Toads, that isn't evidence of you knowing that they were bonded, and it wouldn't be evidence of you being town either way. You are'nt describing them as having them being bonded to each other, but how you felt about them. You just found the word "bond" on both of them in your post. If you are claiming that you were trying to reach out to them, there's no way that I believe that, that's far to subtle, and there's no reason to have believed, as town or mafia, that either would die when one was killed and not that they were regular masons

Moreover, if you are going to compare my play to a past game, maybe compare it to one where I was town. There's been two in the past month, FNAF, and Ness's I'm a cop you idiot

Also, a no lynch is definetely safer here. Why? this is almost 100% MYLO 6v3. Mislynch, 5v3, two kills makes it 3v3. If we no lynch here, we know for sure that Bianca's lying (or she shot Vanessa, but there's no way they're both town), and in the case that she's lying, we lynch her. In the case that Vanessa is lying (again, which I doubt), that's better

I mean if we lynch Vanessa and she is town, it will be too late and I'm not as convinced about her as I am Dolby. Like seriously amongst all this bs and crappy posts Dolby is usually the one to be a voice of reason, but he is silent

Why are you insistent that Vanessa is town? then vote for Dolby if you want to. I am voting for Vanessa because I am thoroughly convinced she is scum. The moment she claimed to kill Farobi...that was it

Looking at this role list I'm pretty sure I will be target number 1 for the next night anyway, so if it will make you all believe me and swing people to vote dolby, I will claim for real this time...

I'm Zel the fire breather, but I am a town-sided role blocker. Just saying those words, makes my tongue burn

I blocked Cleb N1, I blocked Ness N2 but I was role blocked, and blocked Evan N3. I wasn't going to out with everyone else, because it would've just made things even more messy and figured if I can stop their role blocker then we can maybe make something happen. Clearly my picks have been terrible though :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf, we have 46 hours. I don't think that Vanessa is scum, and it's prob Bianca, but what the hell

Also Toads, that isn't evidence of you knowing that they were bonded, and it wouldn't be evidence of you being town either way. You are'nt describing them as having them being bonded to each other, but how you felt about them. You just found the word "bond" on both of them in your post. If you are claiming that you were trying to reach out to them, there's no way that I believe that, that's far to subtle, and there's no reason to have believed, as town or mafia, that either would die when one was killed and not that they were regular masons

Moreover, if you are going to compare my play to a past game, maybe compare it to one where I was town. There's been two in the past month, FNAF, and Ness's I'm a cop you idiot

Also, a no lynch is definetely safer here. Why? this is almost 100% MYLO 6v3. Mislynch, 5v3, two kills makes it 3v3. If we no lynch here, we know for sure that Bianca's lying (or she shot Vanessa, but there's no way they're both town), and in the case that she's lying, we lynch her. In the case that Vanessa is lying (again, which I doubt), that's better

Well Dolby I'm your last friggin hope in this sea of inactive and newbie people.... so start game-solving and stop whining about bs, because I think you as town would know how royally screwed we are, but you just keep being insistent on nothing. The last person to think a NL was a good idea was Oath too, so why don't you drop that idea. You are telling me that you can't come up with a single good lynch candidate on Day 4? you are absolutely insane

Bianca seems to be pushing Vanessa in a hole. I see Bianca as scum, not Vanessa. Plus, I see no reasoning in her posts saying we should lynch Vanessa. I'm for lynching Bianca.

Also, how can you all the sudden get role-blocked?

I am not role blocked I am a role blocker.... vote for freaking dolby, he is so scum its crazy

- - - Post Merge - - -

well I was role blocked night 2, but I clearly labeled that

Looking at this role list I'm pretty sure I will be target number 1 for the next night anyway, so if it will make you all believe me and swing people to vote dolby, I will claim for real this time...

I'm Zel the fire breather, but I am a town-sided role blocker. Just saying those words, makes my tongue burn

I blocked Cleb N1, I blocked Ness N2 but I was role blocked, and blocked Evan N3. I wasn't going to out with everyone else, because it would've just made things even more messy and figured if I can stop their role blocker then we can maybe make something happen. Clearly my picks have been terrible though :(

And why wouldn't you block Evan, who in the last minutes of the night you had as your number one suspect, and not me? This seems maf-cover. Cleb did confirm that he was, but we don't have a night where we have 2 confirmed blocks until here, and Evan is suspect

Can roleblockers be blocked?

So now, it doesn't make sense that Vanessa could be another vigilante when you are roleblocker. I will thank Tina if there is really a three vigilante in this game but it just doesnt make any sense

Well Dolby I'm your last friggin hope in this sea of inactive and newbie people.... so start game-solving and stop whining about bs, because I think you as town would know how royally screwed we are, but you just keep being insistent on nothing. The last person to think a NL was a good idea was Oath too, so why don't you drop that idea. You are telling me that you can't come up with a single good lynch candidate on Day 4? you are absolutely insane
No, it's a goddamn insurance policy against lynching the wrong one of the two. If we vote the wrong one, we lose. If we no lynch, we guarentee we get the right one tomorrow

The problem that I have is to many suspects though

Yes they can.... I still can't explain why Ness healed heyden and heyden died without a strong man. I submitted my action this morning, just in case I got busy. Re-read my last post, like the first paragraph, I wrote out my N1 N2 and N3 suspects then just in case I did die, people would hopefully be able to understand it. But I feel like that is asking too much at this point lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

So now, it doesn't make sense that Vanessa could be another vigilante when you are roleblocker. I will thank Tina if there is really a three vigilante in this game but it just doesnt make any sense

Have you been in a game with dolby before?
Doesn't he seem off to you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also why would a mafia claim to be role blocked.... that would raise suspicions and it would get back to them eventually. Its more common to believe mafia role blocker than town one. I know first hand about that.

WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT BEING ROSE THE ROLEBLOCKER AGAIN

Yes they can.... I still can't explain why Ness healed heyden and heyden died without a strong man. I submitted my action this morning, just in case I got busy. Re-read my last post, like the first paragraph, I wrote out my N1 N2 and N3 suspects then just in case I did die, people would hopefully be able to understand it. But I feel like that is asking too much at this point lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you been in a game with dolby before?
Doesn't he seem off to you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did , and last time it was him pushing the lynch on me when he was scum

the vote thief is kind of a weak blue role. More often he strengthens mafia by taking away votes from town. I had a vote thief in my paper mario game, I think I know what I'm talking about.

Mafia has a role blocker, strong-arm, godfather and most likely a goon. which is pretty freaking strong, so I don't see it too off balance.

Ok, I did a full readthrough of Toads reads, and it matches up. He's pretty much town confirmed, I see no reason why he'd spend so much time preparing this as a fake claim.

Toads, I implore you to think about no lynch, or at least give reasons why it's a bad idea

Back