Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Now that I read that quote that Ness provided again, I can see how that Town-Locks Bianca. This was something Endless pointed out about my claim in an earlier game -- I'm not sure which -- but the idea of knowing specific properties of a Town-Sided role in regards to this specific game is generally a Town-Tell, and while Bianca's post isn't a correct statement, it's something that works in the same kind of way, in that Bianca believed there was only one Vigilante, which caused the counterclaim in the first place.

Though my tinfoil hat is telling me that Vanessa is lying Mafia and Bianca is lying Serial Killer using Vanessa's claim to hide that they actually had a Night 1 kill. What did somebody say something?

I can't post any reads at the moment. I've been reading the thread, but I had homework and it's 12:20 am here. I have school in the morning. I'll see if I can put my opinions on anyone before EoD.

Though my tinfoil hat is telling me that Vanessa is lying Mafia and Bianca is lying Serial Killer using Vanessa's claim to hide that they actually had a Night 1 kill. What did somebody say something?
What does that mean?

For those of you questioning why I would shoot Farobi, any of my Day 1 posts will show you that I was suspicious of them. And I wasn't alone, others were too. I was debating between shooting Farobi and Panda but figured that while a panda lynch was a possibility for the future, I could probably never convince enough people to lynch Farobi. So, I shot him. Ended up being a faulty read and I take responsibility for that, but you can't say that shot came out of nowhere.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops my pronouns are a mess, should be "I shot them" not him

What does that mean?

For those of you questioning why I would shoot Farobi, any of my Day 1 posts will show you that I was suspicious of them. And I wasn't alone, others were too. I was debating between shooting Farobi and Panda but figured that while a panda lynch was a possibility for the future, I could probably never convince enough people to lynch Farobi. So, I shot him. Ended up being a faulty read and I take responsibility for that, but you can't say that shot came out of nowhere.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops my pronouns are a mess, should be "I shot them" not him

While I understand your reasoning, it sounds scummy as crap tbh. In the future you should always just shoot who you feel is scummiest, because to play devils advocate you could have saved us time debating panda if you had shot her n1

Well at the time I felt like Farobi was a huge distraction, I'd like to say I prevented some level of debating by shooting him too, even though the negatives of killing town obviously outweighs that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*them ugh

Well at the time I felt like Farobi was a huge distraction, I'd like to say I prevented some level of debating by shooting him too, even though the negatives of killing town obviously outweighs that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*them ugh

There's a lot of people whose play style can come off as a "distraction". It's a matter of weeding out scum and town, based on each person and moreso their intentions. Someone willing to be playful like Farobi was so early on reads more town because usually mafia is uptight day 1 because they don't want to get caught and killed early. For some people this may not work, and distinguishing the differences just comes with experience. I don't doubt some people will hardcore question you on this stuff, but I understand you....

Granted I'm sure I'm gonna come under fire for "white knighting" you more....

Remember that one time in that one game where we all thought Ness was vig or something but he was actually TP

Remember that one time in that one game where we all thought Ness was vig or something but he was actually TP

Yeah but that's not this game...lmao. If Vanessa or Bianca are SK it'll become apparent over time.

I still think scum is in Locket/Bianca, very small chance both of them are town. But I want Bianca to prove that she is vig.

I sort of want a trundle lynch, mainly because he's not acting as he would normally as town
town trundle: super active, leads lynches, provides a lot of input
scum trundle: relatively quiet

Kirby at even is your logic there is 0 reason not to believe Bianca Igor now

I want her to prove she is VIG by shooting tonight. And you know she could be SK claiming vig. Like you did in Dan's game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

we shouldn't believe the claim until she can prove herself.

I want a Trundle/Panda lynch today, Toads has been pretty townie today specifically. But I’d be fine with a Locket lynch. Panda has been really erratic today, shifting to 3 people (one who was 100% clear beforehand, one who’s claim is directly provable, and now me). Honestly, same case for Trundle, except that he’s going after people I feel are obviously town (Vanessa) who I guess isn’t 100% clear, but the circumstances of their claim (and oath’s townie claim) scream town about them

I sort of want a trundle lynch, mainly because he's not acting as he would normally as town
town trundle: super active, leads lynches, provides a lot of input
scum trundle: relatively quiet

Yes I agree. I feel like all he's done is say that I'm scum and he's not even saying why, he's just replying to my posts like "you're the most obvious scum in the game." And I'm not saying this as an OMGUS, I'm pointing out that he's generally being unhelpful.

I would also be ok with a Locket or Panda lynch, because Locket's been way too quiet and my past suspicions on Panda still hold.

sorry but i also have a hard time believing that Bianca or Vanessa could pull off fake claiming without some assistance. especially vanessa on her first game... like I don't think they could've gotten this far if they weren't having serious assistance

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think i could even fake claim vigilante as a SK ever, I pushed my partner to claim detective in the last game and it was a hard fought battle, so I don't think either could be lying at this point... and like others have said so far, if someone is lying, i think it will become apparent in due time

- - - Post Merge - - -

lets pray mafia doesn't have a roleblocker at this point too :(

I'm voting for Trundle, I don't know if I will have enough time today to elaborate on my sxcumleans so I'll have to do it after EoD

Can someone explain the rationale for locket other than the fact that they've been quiet
Does that deviate from their meta or what

Can someone explain the rationale for locket other than the fact that they've been quiet
Does that deviate from their meta or what

she's been sheeping along, going with what the Majority says.

I'm not for a Trundle lynch. He's usually quiet as town IMO. su2 mafia Trundle was active.

I'm up for a Panda or Locket lynch.

Agreed on trundle, I feel like he would've done SOMETHING by this point if he was scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Locket is oozing new scum.... and panda has been way quiet, I feel like she is helpful a lot when town, and I'm not getting that vibe this time. She is lurky and accusatory

Back