Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Suggesting a policy this early on is pretty commonplace, as far as I'm concerned. I always keep it as a possibility just in case nothing really noteworthy comes out of a Day, that way we can still potentially get some information for the Night. Granted, outright suggesting it in a post (especially this early on) is interesting, since I'm sure most people keep it in the back of their mind anyway, so mentioning it like this brings the idea to the forefront of things.

In that regard, I'm curious as to why Oath would advocate for a policy lynch so early in the Day, since there is still time for something noteworthy to happen.

i can agree to a certain degree, but i find it scummy that he is preferring to suggest a policy lynch this early instead of giving any kind of suspicion on someone. Sure, he can say that he doesn't have a suspicion at this point in time, but I would have expected him to have made some kind of comment on anyone right now instead of saying "I think these 3 are town, we should probably no lynch or policy bianca".

i can agree to a certain degree, but i find it scummy that he is preferring to suggest a policy lynch this early instead of giving any kind of suspicion on someone. Sure, he can say that he doesn't have a suspicion at this point in time, but I would have expected him to have made some kind of comment on anyone right now instead of saying "I think these 3 are town, we should probably no lynch or policy bianca".
Yeah, I understand the sentiment here; that's why I've asked specifically why he would mention a policy lynch in this situation. I read the post as null without knowing the intent of it, so I'm trying to find that out.

first if all can we grow up between this toad / bianca stuff.
it's over with and if it doesn't stop it's just gonna clog the thread with bull****.

she's a distraction and it's not helping town.

from what i've read over now, i'm working on a base for how i feel towards people.
w/o going into too much depth bc a lot has yet to be processed thus far so don't take this TOO seriously. pls.

[ null | town | town lean | slight / sus | scum lean | scum ]

Dad
Heyden
Farobi
Jacob
Curry
N e s s
oath2order
toadsworthy
SensaiGallade
VanessaMay18

xCleb
tae
PandaDarling
Locket
Luniel
amazonevan19
Kit
f11
Trundle
Biancasboutique
(to elaborate on this, her attitude swings me more towards chaotic THIRD PARTY
bc she's such a dang distraction in this thread. do i wanna lynch her today? no.
bc this carnival theme is more than likely going to have K3P or at least a jester or something.
her auto vote tho is annoying and a doesn't seem useful if she were actually town.)

to also touch base on things, there are more people i have thoughts on, but i'm still processing them and working on who i'd like to hear from. i will admit that like someone had said earlier, panda's very quiet D1 makes me concerned because from what i remember she's usually a pretty strong voiced player. as for as oath, dad, caleb and other's i've never played with i don't know their usual game play and i will have to look more into it as time goes on.

I'm reading while at work.

I shared my thoughts on the Tae Farobi and Ness trifecta of messing around. Y'all are soft town for me. In lieu of actual D1 reads, due to it being D1, I would prefer a NL over ML. But if we have to lynch, go for either an inactive or someone that's a distraction like Bianca.

On a side note, has Dad ppsted?

This reminds me of another game where jacob was pushing a policy lynch on bianca i think?

Imo i dont think a policy lynch is a good idea since youre singling out individuals who may not even be mafia. We should focus on actions of others made since this game began and what makes them scummy

This reminds me of another game where jacob was pushing a policy lynch on bianca i think?

Imo i dont think a policy lynch is a good idea since youre singling out individuals who may not even be mafia. We should focus on actions of others made since this game began and what makes them scummy

do you not think bianca's attitude and chaos on the thread is scummy or at least somewhat sus?

If I know anything about Bianca, it's that she's always like this, so I don't see this as alignment-indicative at all. Bianca is actually quite difficult to read because of this, since half of her posts are dumb-tells, if I'm going to be brutally honest.

do you not think bianca's attitude and chaos on the thread is scummy or at least somewhat sus?

Of course i do. She hasnt helped herself with the place holder debacle as well as arguing about past games but in general she seems off unlike other games when she was town

I know this is your first time playing with Bianca, but I more or less i don't find bianca as scum atm, mostly from the past few games i've played with her it has more to do with her maturity level. I'm not attempting to say this as a personal attack, but bianca explodes if you scum read her and she has attempted to leave a game twice because of people scumleaning her.

plus, bianca votes me D1 of every single game i've played with her and calls it a "placeholder" because she thinks its funny. Why is she so attached to me? I have no idea, but her behavior isn't very alignment indicative because she always acts like this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I know anything about Bianca, it's that she's always like this, so I don't see this as alignment-indicative at all. Bianca is actually quite difficult to read because of this, since half of her posts are dumb-tells, if I'm going to be brutally honest.

how do u keep reading my mind +_+

I know this is your first time playing with Bianca, but I more or less i don't find bianca as scum atm, mostly from the past few games i've played with her it has more to do with her maturity level. I'm not attempting to say this as a personal attack, but bianca explodes if you scum read her and she has attempted to leave a game twice because of people scumleaning her.

plus, bianca votes me D1 of every single game i've played with her and calls it a "placeholder" because she thinks its funny. Why is she so attached to me? I have no idea, but her behavior isn't very alignment indicative because she always acts like this.

reminds me of inkling, if any of you remember that fiasco back in the day between me + her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- to touch base about the policy lynch no lynch thing. i feel like it's too early to discuss it just yet.
there's too many usually strong and key players who haven't so much as barely touched base to decide on whats best for town.

lol what u would prefer a no lynch? why would a bianca be lynch helpful either

A nolynch would be good so that we dont accidentally ML on a day where we have no info.

Bianca isnt contributing other than "lol vote ness" and complaining about us calling it out.

The vast majority of my games are old games where a PL on D1 was very common.

Holy **** Ness BOTW i basically skipped out on day one and you didnt sus me then but now that I actually contribute now you do? If I had said I had no suspicions and left it at that youd sus me.

A nolynch would be good so that we dont accidentally ML on a day where we have no info.

Bianca isnt contributing other than "lol vote ness" and complaining about us calling it out.

The vast majority of my games are old games where a PL on D1 was very common.

Holy **** Ness BOTW i basically skipped out on day one and you didnt sus me then but now that I actually contribute now you do? If I had said I had no suspicions and left it at that youd sus me.

No. You are not contributing anything other than "I think these 3 are town", and you only gave reasoning for townleaning one of those 3 (your opinion of my townplay). It's not even that you had to say "I have no suspicions", it's the fact that you actually want a NL/ML when I know you never suggested that back before you quit for a while.

You are not acting like how I remember you at all. BOTW was a different story then here, because despite you not giving much, you didn't suggest a NL or policy on day 1.

To be fair, it was easy to see that what you were posting is basically the same thing as saying you have no suspicions; it was just a very drawn out way of saying it.

Like I said though, suggesting a policy lynch not even halfway through Day 1 is a bit iffy, since (as I've already stated) more things can develop over time. Why do you just default to that now instead of waiting to see if something does come about?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i typoed your name in my big ole post sorry CLEB.
I mean my name is Caleb so I don't really mind. Cleb is just a high school nickname that's stuck for quite some time. :p

um when did i complain about calling me out on vote ness. if i remember correctly, i answered sensai about it and said nothing else.

Guys it's WAY too early to be thinking about NL or policy lynch, wtf oath.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also in a 20 player game why in hell would we NL when the scumteam is probably 4-5 strong, not counting the possibility of TPs?

oath's recent behavior is making me leery of him tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and panda STAHP LURKING

Back