• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

So you will believe her over me? and i keep touting it as true, because it is true. I kept telling people that and called her BS since she first claimed it. The only mistake I did was expose her lies but at the same time expose my vig role, because I was roleblocked. I should just have shot her ..But I really wanted people to lynch Vanessa that day 3, but no , we lynched Panda..I was the only one who voted for Vanessa's lynch.

ok that strengthens your argument a little bit. But you can't explain Farobi's kill at all... if there was a SK then it would've killed again by now. You are failing to understand or acknowledge that Vanessa's story checks out, there is evidence to back it up. The fact that you just deny her across the board, makes you look like you are just trying to ATE the town to believe you, and that will not work and makes you look like a liar.

I can't look at your role pm. I can't see your claim of being role blocked. So you trying to convince people on that alone, is not going to work.

ok that strengthens your argument a little bit. But you can't explain Farobi's kill at all... if there was a SK then it would've killed again by now. You are failing to understand or acknowledge that Vanessa's story checks out, there is evidence to back it up. The fact that you just deny her across the board, makes you look like you are just trying to ATE the town to believe you, and that will not work and makes you look like a liar.

I can't look at your role pm. I can't see your claim of being role blocked. So you trying to convince people on that alone, is not going to work.

But you are convinced that Vanessa got a pm stating that her shot will be refunded if target mafia this and that .so her claim role is okay but me saying i got roleblocked pm is not?

And I keep saying if there is no SK, then there is 5 mafia..that makes sense to me

But you are convinced that Vanessa got a pm stating that her shot will be refunded if target mafia this and that .so her claim role is okay but me saying i got roleblocked pm is not?

And I keep saying if there is no SK, then there is 5 mafia..that makes sense to me

her reaction and addition of that part of role pm, seems natural and genuine.

If we have 4 mafia and 5 townies, this game would been over by now.

Even if we lynch mafia today we lose cause of 2 kills and Toads can't roleblock a kill.

If we have 4 mafia and 5 townies, this game would been over by now.

Even if we lynch mafia today we lose cause of 2 kills and Toads can't roleblock a kill.

not true, i will use my shot again today, hoping i kill mafia...and next on my target is........ .....nope I am not saying

I am not tunneling Vanessa at all. Out of all of us, I know she is lying, and her lies are very bad.. claiming to shoot Farobi really?

Saying that I shot someone who is dead and who it doesn't make sense for anyone else to has shot. Wow, what an unbelievable lie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*to have shot

- - - Post Merge - - -

not true, i will use my shot again today, hoping i kill mafia...and next on my target is........ .....nope I am not saying

Wow I have no idea who it is

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I have 2 exams today and am really tired hence the sarcasm coming out)

Saying that I shot someone who is dead and who it doesn't make sense for anyone else to has shot. Wow, what an unbelievable lie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*to have shot

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow I have no idea who it is

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I have 2 exams today and am really tired hence the sarcasm coming out)

Okay Vanessa, I know I suss you hard because you are a liar, but you made me chuckle there

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant the part where you said " wow i have no idea who it is" lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I am still bothered by this 5 mafia business. Ok fine, lets say there is 4 mafia, and there is a third kill that is SK. Wild idea but could it be possible that the SK is targeting the same people that mafia are targeting . I mean, would that be a wild guess?

I mean it is possible, but its highly unlikely

- - - Post Merge - - -

the only other thing is if I role blocked SK (evan) last night, but idk if that would even work...

being a town role blocker role is actually pretty weak, especially if i can't block mafia kills
The only things I can do are role block role blockers, role cops, framers. I'm more than likely just going to hit my own town people which is what happened in this game too. HENCE WHY I HATE THIS ROLE SO MUCH THANKS TINA

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can role blockers block SK kills?

I mean it is possible, but its highly unlikely

- - - Post Merge - - -

the only other thing is if I role blocked SK (evan) last night, but idk if that would even work...

being a town role blocker role is actually pretty weak, especially if i can't block mafia kills
The only things I can do are role block role blockers, role cops, framers. I'm more than likely just going to hit my own town people which is what happened in this game too. HENCE WHY I HATE THIS ROLE SO MUCH THANKS TINA

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can role blockers block SK kills?

you might have already blocked SK kills without even knowing it..

For Evan to be SK, there’s have to be two kill cross-overs, I don’t see that happening at all

what about you, you are conveniently here only so as to avoid being modkilled

How about because I am vig and she is lying? and really if toads is correct that he cannot roleblock mafia kills, then whose to say that I am wrong when I said to everyone that I didn't get a notification about a shot being "refunded" when I shot Vanessa..so I am justifiable in asking Vanessa if she is Tina to say the mechanics of the game...

I am not tunneling Vanessa at all. Out of all of us, I know she is lying, and her lies are very bad.. claiming to shoot Farobi really? ...its not the same as say toads saying he is zel the townie, and then turned out to be zel the town roleblocker. it is a white lie, and I can see why he did that. But as for Vanessa, it oozes scum because it is a claim to cover up the fact that she is mafia and they orchestrated this whole "Oh I shot Farobi as vig" to cover up their kills.

At least I'm playing.

With how hard you are trying to get Vanessa lynched, yes, you are tunneling her.

I can barely read your post, and at this point you '...'s are getting annoying.

getting more and more comfortable with a dolby lynch, he only just now came back in to comment on me not being SK. I'm not SK and Dolby's right that there'd have to be two crossover kills, but still I think he's being silent because he's ok with a Bianca lynch, and that doesn't sit well with me. He usually jumps in to try and save someone who he thinks is town. So this means he thinks Bianca is scum (regardless whether she is or not), or knows she's scum and is partnered with him so he's not trying to buddy with her once she flips.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also LUL LUL LUL Locket lecturing Bianca on activity, when Bianca has probably posted more today than Locket has all game

getting more and more comfortable with a dolby lynch, he only just now came back in to comment on me not being SK. I'm not SK and Dolby's right that there'd have to be two crossover kills, but still I think he's being silent because he's ok with a Bianca lynch, and that doesn't sit well with me. He usually jumps in to try and save someone who he thinks is town. So this means he thinks Bianca is scum (regardless whether she is or not), or knows she's scum and is partnered with him so he's not trying to buddy with her once she flips.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also LUL LUL LUL Locket lecturing Bianca on activity, when Bianca has probably posted more today than Locket has all game

She literally scumslipped, so of course I’m ok with the lynch. Also, I’ve been gone as yesterday was a meet day and I had tests in Stats and Phys 2 today

Back