Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Day Two
Cute banner due someday...

Despite the odd disappearance of Caxnival?s leader, Mayor Carroll, Vern and Olivia had a pleasant stay in the inn. The next day, flyers were posted all over the city. Yet no one looked particularly dismayed. In fact, one man seemed ecstatic.

?Extra! Extra! Mayor Alister Carroll reported missing after he failed to take tea at the clock tower at 3:30 this morning!? Percival ? Caxnival?s shortest resident at just three foot high ? jumps up and down atop a crate bursting at the sides. ?Read all about it in the Morning Times!?

Olivia stares. ?Who takes tea in the middle of the night??

?Very strange people.? Vern handed over a few gold coins to the enthusiastic little man. ?Wait, there?s nothing in here about Mayor Carroll??

?No refunds.? Percival grins and jumps down from his crate. He mounts a tricycle, it?s two baskets laden with newsletters, and takes off down a dark alley mostly occupied by tall, metal cages.

Olivia is thrown hard against the wall.

?What are yo??

Vern hushes her, pinning her to the brickwork. He peers around the side of the building, squinting in attempt to get a better look.

?Olive.? He lowers his voice, leaning in close to the girl?s ear. ?Your parents are here.?

Olivia peeks around the side of the wall, just in time to see a lion leap from one of the cages and pin her mother to the ground. They run into the alley, but it is too late. Her neck has been crushed under the beast?s magnificent weight. To their right, the lion tamer lies inside the animal?s cage: his limbs knotted together like a piece of string and marinating in a pool of his own blood. Someone has taken a bite out of his arm.

Dad aka. Raf the Lion-Tamer (Townie) was killed.

Raf the Lion-Tamer (Townie)
You have always had an affinity with cats, and that progressed from the fat tabby who used to lie on your face as a babe to the African lion you appropriated during one of your many excursions abroad. The murderers will be no challenge for you with your feline familiar by your side.

You have no abilities beyond your voice and your vote - so make them count!

Your win objective is to rid the town of all non-town aligned players. You win when there are no threats remaining against the town.

Farobi aka. Lady Thornton from London Town (Townie) was killed.

Lady Thornton from London Town (Townie)
This village of freaks is nothing like your hometown of London ? not the part you are from anyway! You are here in Caxnival looking for your daughter, Olivia, who fled from your manor house mere minutes before she was to meet her future husband.

You have no abilities beyond your voice and your vote - so make them count!

Your win objective is to rid the town of all non-town aligned players. You win when there are no threats remaining against the town.

Day two is scheduled to end... when?

Vote to determine how you would like the time difference to be handled: link to poll. Please do not vote if you are not a participant in this game as this could lead to inconvenience for the players involved. Thank you.

BRUH
why does no one every protect dad wtf

also farobi wat

- - - Post Merge - - -

who's gonna save me now from mean town ;(

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh right he baited PR lmfao

tbt.gif

Bye losers. Had an essay worth of stuff but I'm happy I'm dead. Peace, and good luck town.

Interested to see where all the Dad sus is gonna go now that he's flipped town, also Farobi kill is interesting. I'd like to believe maf wasn't that dumb to believe his PR softing tbh, maybe something within the tae/ness triangle, but I townread both of them still so idk.

Tbh feel a tad bit better reading back on Panda, I think I went overboard and overthought her being scum even though she is reflecting town meta pretty heavily, just still not a fan of that RQS answer and the 'about to claim but I refreshed' post, but I'm willing to let it go.

Farobi's dead, don't really have much on Bianca besides her silence, and I'm still not convinced with Oath's responses so ya, most likely gonna sway towards Oath today. Will probably read back on a few others, mainly Evan and Vanessa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone argue with me I'm bored

tumblr_oxdlb5ORwO1ugrpspo1_500.gif

Oh, I got N1'd again.

I can forgive you for those reads because of that successful baiting Farobi.

Dang first Sensai and now Farobi, all of my scumspects are turning town. Maybe I need to rethink my choices.
Also if Dad was a maf kill that would make very little sense because why would they want to kill someone who was starting to raise suspicion and thus take attention away from them???

Dang first Sensai and now Farobi, all of my scumspects are turning town. Maybe I need to rethink my choices.
Also if Dad was a maf kill that would make very little sense because why would they want to kill someone who was starting to raise suspicion and thus take attention away from them???
Do you still think scum is in Ness/Panda/Evan?

Dad was probably killed for his accurate reads tbh :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

off to bed
also saw toads/oath on b4 tsk tsk

2 kills looks like 4 mafia to me. I would've thought there would be more kills tbh, a vig or a SK
I will finish reads before voting

Rip dad and farobi, thanks for all ur effort

Still waiting on my scum read from dolby tbh

just wanna give you all a heads up that i have an important Dr. appointment in 3 hours, & that i don't know how it'll go.
that being said i don't want y'all to think i'm lurking or AFKing during the crucial point in time. i promise that if i'm able to return i'll have reads and i'll catch up on the thread asap and give my input on my thoughts thus far.

love you guys.

Do you still think scum is in Ness/Panda/Evan?

Dad was probably killed for his accurate reads tbh :rolleyes:

Ugh I'm not confident in anything anymore. I would say Panda is still my strongest scumread of the three and I could see her being linked to Ness. I need to go back and read Dad's posts tbh, see who he was suspicious of

Ugh, there goes my Farobi theory. Kinda thinking the setup has maf KP capped at 1 with an SK/vig bc I remember that happening in one of Tina's past games. Main rationale behind this is that I don't think maf would fall so easily for a bait (Farobi's reaction at the end on it read as fake to me), or Dad/Farobi as a good scumkill pair as killing Dad could have implicated Farobi (not vice Vera's though).

Want oath/Kit/Panda up today, no particular order
@Jacob, this is kinda shaping up like a game a couple of years ago when I sussed a person and never got the time to articulate my sus

I have a quiz tonight at 8, I'm going to be catching up on notes and stuff so, not gonna be around alot

I think Farobi kill was from a vig. And Dad kill was from mafia. I don't think mafia would kill Farobi cause some people were sus of her. I still think we should lynch panda/kit/bianca today.

I would be fine with lynching any of the people Kirby suggested. Kit was a null for me before but there's something irking me about their recent posts that I can't explain

@Kirby So you think Mafia only have 1 kp for a game this size ?

Since I stated this as well, Tina did a 25 player game with 5 maf before with 1 fixed KP. Was operating on the assumption that somebody would have claimed to be healed, but forgot about the thread being locked for hours during morning grogginess. Really though, Dad with Farobi doesn't make sense to me since they were fighting and initial sus would have gone in Farobi in the case of Dad's death

Back