• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

I'd try to defend myself, but that'll just screw me over and get me lynched anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm only gonna say:

Lynching me will leave you with two townies and one scum.

I'd try to defend myself, but that'll just screw me over and get me lynched anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm only gonna say:

Lynching me will leave you with two townies and one scum.

that's a great defense, thanks for the contribution

ok if Dolby was the one who exposed Trundle's kit idea, then that does kind of destroy my argument on Trundle lmfao.

My argument against Trundle never contradicted itself, and I feel he's just saying I'm illogical just to make himself feel better. But I did not remember that Dolby stopped the Kit train before it started. Probably to try and build town cred. And if that's the case, then it makes Dolby/Trundle a much less likely scum team.

Bianca said we have no idea who scum is, but we cannot and should not take anything she says seriously, because otherwise I'd doubt kirby lel. Kit flipped town so the only people who I would really question are Trundle and Locket, and I'm been leery of Locket for a while now. She hasn't really done anything substantive to warrant her living, but idk...obs is probably screaming at us to lynch Trundle

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaand she voted Kirby. Yup that just about seals the deal for me. Bye Locket

Ok so: Kit, Cleb, Vanessa clear

Honestly, Is rather not lynch Bianca or Locket as we really don't get any information from either of their deaths. I'd much rather stick with Toads, Panda, and Trundle

So you are basically admitting to being a stupid townie, evan?

ok if Dolby was the one who exposed Trundle's kit idea, then that does kind of destroy my argument on Trundle lmfao.

My argument against Trundle never contradicted itself, and I feel he's just saying I'm illogical just to make himself feel better. But I did not remember that Dolby stopped the Kit train before it started. Probably to try and build town cred. And if that's the case, then it makes Dolby/Trundle a much less likely scum team.

Bianca said we have no idea who scum is, but we cannot and should not take anything she says seriously, because otherwise I'd doubt kirby lel. Kit flipped town so the only people who I would really question are Trundle and Locket, and I'm been leery of Locket for a while now. She hasn't really done anything substantive to warrant her living, but idk...obs is probably screaming at us to lynch Trundle

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaand she voted Kirby. Yup that just about seals the deal for me. Bye Locket

See? I knew that me voting Kirby would set me as scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanna say something but I'd come off as dramatic.

I want a Trundle/Panda lynch today, Toads has been pretty townie today specifically. But I’d be fine with a Locket lynch. Panda has been really erratic today, shifting to 3 people (one who was 100% clear beforehand, one who’s claim is directly provable, and now me). Honestly, same case for Trundle, except that he’s going after people I feel are obviously town (Vanessa) who I guess isn’t 100% clear, but the circumstances of their claim (and oath’s townie claim) scream town about them

He honestly threw a pretty nice spin on these posts, congrats Dolby

- - - Post Merge - - -

See? I knew that me voting Kirby would set me as scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanna say something but I'd come off as dramatic.

Kirby has been universally townread the entire game

So you are basically admitting to being a stupid townie, evan?

I've been pretty busy this game and I feel you've acted pretty scummy this game. You're just calling me stupid and illogical since I can't seem to see the almighty, logical, and all-knowing Trundle as town, and that sort of attitude kind of pisses me off.

Plus, do you really think Dolby would townread both of his scummates?

...yeah ok maybe he did.

@Locket: uhm then why did you vote kirby? If you're town you're being really unhelpful, just like you have been all game

- - - Post Merge - - -

And trundle, why did you just unvote Locket if you're pretty sure she's scum? You want more discussion or something? I would think the conversation is just about over at this point.

Kinda think that Locket's going after Evan because we do have an SK, maf has one KP, and they realized that they need to get rid of him to win the game. Locket knows by now that it's town autoloss if we lynch SK (if there is one). Regardless, I still believe that Trundle is the best lynch, and Locket could be redeemed from this with tonight's kill data if we get through today by there being one kill tonight.

This is making me pretty scared. Nice to have a post where he addresses both of them. I can't tell if he would have actually had a motive to mention a "Locket redemption". He has been entirely all over the place on her the entire game. Even when he kept mentioning her earlier in the game when he didn't need to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been pretty busy this game and I feel you've acted pretty scummy this game. You're just calling me stupid and illogical since I can't seem to see the almighty, logical, and all-knowing Trundle as town, and that sort of attitude kind of pisses me off.

Plus, do you really think Dolby would townread both of his scummates?

...yeah ok maybe he did.

@Locket: uhm then why did you vote kirby? If you're town you're being really unhelpful, just like you have been all game

- - - Post Merge - - -

And trundle, why did you just unvote Locket if you're pretty sure she's scum? You want more discussion or something? I would think the conversation is just about over at this point.

I was trying to avoid mafia pile-on but I realized if you are mafia, Locket would have been first to hit anyway and it doesn't matter at this point.

Dolby tried to paint me as a potential SK lmfao. If I was SK there'd have been two kills last night. Unless you want to believe another overlap happened

IIRC dolby barely mentioned me except by saying he thought I could be SK. Not a smart move if he was trying to clear his scummate

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, calling me stupid for not rereading Dolby's posts, when not everyone has the luxury of the time to reread posts, is again part of Trundle's endgame elitist attitude that is really grating on me.

All I can say is that I am town, and lynching me is a risk. Only I know that and there's no way I can defend myself.

Dolby tried to paint me as a potential SK lmfao. If I was SK there'd have been two kills last night. Unless you want to believe another overlap happened

IIRC dolby barely mentioned me except by saying he thought I could be SK. Not a smart move if he was trying to clear his scummate

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, calling me stupid for not rereading Dolby's posts, when not everyone has the luxury of the time to reread posts, is again part of Trundle's endgame elitist attitude that is really grating on me.

I don't think you're stupid haha, I just try to get people emotional near end game so they slip. I think you're town. We will lynch Locket. I believe we win.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All I can say is that I am town, and lynching me is a risk. Only I know that and there's no way I can defend myself.

Who do you think the last mafia is?

@Trundle oh ok gotcha, that makes sense.

Despite his attitude, I'm more comfortable with Trundle now, especially since Dolby tunneled him hard. My initial intuition was that it was a scum vs. scum interaction and they were orchestrating it all to make scum!Trundle look good, but I think I'll go with Occam's Razor on this one and say that Dolby was trying to kill an innocent. He's been way more evasive on Locket, and probably for good reason.

If I'm wrong on this one, and Trundle's the last scum, I may never do mafia again lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think you're stupid haha, I just try to get people emotional near end game so they slip. I think you're town. We will lynch Locket. I believe we win.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who do you think the last mafia is?

haha ok bud, I'll take your word for it. Just try not to come off as elitist next time because you kind of did there

- - - Post Merge - - -

Locket, if you were really town, you'd be defending yourself and not letting us lynch you. You're acting really anti-town right now. Do you realize the situation we're in? If we lynch wrong we lose. And if you're really town right now, giving up and letting us lynch you is damn near gamethrowing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Lynching me is a RISK?" a risk of what? losing? Again, idk if you realize the situation - we lynch you, if you're town, TOWN LOSES.

And yeah, I'll admit your defense is probably not going to be all that great, seeing as you haven't done much this game, but you could at least try. And you could try to figure out who is the real last scum. You voted Kirby. Why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I would make an obligatory quicktopic joke, but Locket has no one to talk to there lmao

Locket, if you were really town, you'd be defending yourself and not letting us lynch you. You're acting really anti-town right now. Do you realize the situation we're in? If we lynch wrong we lose. And if you're really town right now, giving up and letting us lynch you is damn near gamethrowing.

The only reason I'm not defending myself is because most likely, the defense I use would be used against me and to lynch me.
I'm making a post right now (it's long) about why I'm personally voting Kirby.

The only reason I'm not defending myself is because most likely, the defense I use would be used against me and to lynch me.
I'm making a post right now (it's long) about why I'm personally voting Kirby.

ok I'm willing to hear it. It doesn't mean I will change after I read your Kirby manifesto, but if you're town and we mislynch you, we can all say you at least tried. Unlike your performance for most of this game.

So just to be clear, Trundle and I are your townleans, and kirby is your scumlean?

Back