• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

I mean it's possible but in all honesty I'm pretty focused on lynching you today.
So, do you even care that there were two kills? That has serious implications on game strategy at this point

Wait, what happened to Kit? They became quiet all the sudden.

Kit's like 99% clear, as Heyden probably ended up inspecting her N1

So, do you even care that there were two kills? That has serious implications on game strategy at this point

Kit's like 99% clear, as Heyden probably ended up inspecting her N1

It just increases the chance that you're scum. In fact, I bet you're going to try to claim SK.

It just increases the chance that you're scum. In fact, I bet you're going to try to claim SK.
Well, yes, you’re right on the strategy point that SK shouldn’t be lynched (pretty much the only possible one is Evan, who being SK would leave a N1 crossover), but that’s just be stupid if I was mafia because Toads said he blocked me and Tina confirmed SK kills could be blocked. There’s one more thing, if it’s strongarm, we need to get rid of the source of the second kill, or we lose today

RIP Toads and Vanessa, Toads better be right about Dolby ;)

Also lmao Bianca, until I meet forum goers IRL I always think of them as their profile pic

RIP Toads and Vanessa, Toads better be right about Dolby ;)

Also lmao Bianca, until I meet forum goers IRL I always think of them as their profile pic

Who do you think is scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trundle
Kit - supposedly inspecting by Heyden
Locket
amazonevan19
Dolby
Kirbystarship

So if Kit actually was inspected by Heyden (which I'm not sure I believe), Dolby, Locket, and amazonevan19 and the last three killing roles. We can't mislynch today, so I suggest we lynch Dolby, who is the most obvious scum I've ever seen.

Locket and Kit, please post a reads list with you of the remaining players you think are town or mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The people avoiding this are obviously scum (Dolby hasn't even attempted to post a reads list in a long time because if he did it would be used against him super hard)

We have one of two situations right now. We are at either a 3v2v1, where we have to lynch mafia (and not SK), or a 4v2, where we have to lynch the cause of the second kill specifically, right now, as it stands, this is my reads list

Kit-99% sure that she was inspected by Heyden, if anybody wants my logic I'll give it to them
Kirby-Cast the tie-breaking vote on oath between me, oath, Panda, and Vanessa. Also rode Bianca's ass all through the past two days
Locket
AmazonEvan
Trundle

If we are in a 3v2v1, the breakdown is guarenteed to be this

Kit
Kirby
Dolby

Evan
Trundle
Locket

Evan's pretty much the only possible SK at the moment, as that'd leave only his N1 kill unaccounted for (probably used on Dad if that was the case). N2 went onto Heyden with one from the mafia which is why Ness wasn't able to save him. N3 Toads blocked him, and tonight he killed either Toads or Vanessa. All other players being SK leave the N1 and N3 kills unaccounted for so they are decididly unlikely. Kit is pretty much clear due to Heyden's inspect and Kirby has been extremely town since he replaced in.

If it's 4v2, we have to get the source of the mafia's second kill, and it looks like this

Kit
Kirby
Dolby

Locket
Evan

Trundle

I'm pretty much certain on Kit and Kirby being town (again). Locket and Evan aren't compatible because Evan tried to start a lynch on the former yesterday. This leaves one of them and Trundle as the scum team. I'm more inclined to believe it's Evan, because Locket gave Bianca the majority yesterday and Trundle seems to be pocketing her.

Now, as for Trundle, he has literally never voted for mafia. He even stubbornly clung to me as the Bianca lynch reached and past maj
##VOTE: PandaDarling
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Dolby
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: VanessaMay18
D2, he hops his vote around, onto all townies,with a mantra of pretty much "anybody but oath". He literally places his vote on all major lynch candidates (including the horrendous Vanessa wagon, which I still think was majority scum driven) except for oath, and what did oath flip? Mafia godfather. D3 really wasn't eventful as we were all set on Panda. But D4, he stuck to me and refused to vote Bianca even though she scumslipped.

My gut reaction to xCleb's read list is a very fake town. The style of reads does not match up with normal behavior (from the top of my head). Two specific examples: their read on oath and their read on Panda.

>Calling out oath as mafia when already heavily sussed, claiming they don't just want to repeat what others have said
----I find this odd of xCleb because the cases on oath so far are weak at best,
and usually when xCleb suspects someone they have found a little tidbit or piece of information that no one else has even though about yet. Your mafia experience translates to a wider view when analyzing posts which usually gives you an extra thing or two to talk about. This makes me think you're trying to bus or get on towns good side.

>Labeling Panda as misunderstood town
----This seems completely off to me. People are suspecting Panda based on the fact she's prodding on weak arguments. You say the people suspecting Panda are prodding on weak arguments, but you don't really mention the whole view of the scenario. You don't take into account who Panda is sussing or who is sussing Panda. It's a bit of a convoluted way of thinking about the players. You're isolating someone who definitely doesn't need to be, considering all her interactions.
Here we say him defending oath from Cleb. At this point in time, oath was honestly pretty sus, but not to the point where his lynch was guarenteed. This is interesting not so much as him accusing Cleb, but in him calling all of the cases against Oath weak.

Also very early in the game. Notice the VanessaMay18 and tae callouts in the town side. Not sure how I feel about xCleb or amazonevan at this point.
Made N2, literally calls out Cleb, despite him being nearly confirmed town due to being hit, for being in oath's townreads. This is scummy beyond all imagination, he's trying to gather dirt against a player who is nearly clear. Which is remarkably similar to what he does in his most recent reads where he calls out the inspected Kit

Who do you think is scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trundle
Kit - supposedly inspecting by Heyden
Locket
amazonevan19
Dolby
Kirbystarship

So if Kit actually was inspected by Heyden (which I'm not sure I believe), Dolby, Locket, and amazonevan19 and the last three killing roles. We can't mislynch today, so I suggest we lynch Dolby, who is the most obvious scum I've ever seen.

Kit should be on the same level, if not higher, than Kirby on here. She was 99% inspected by Heyden, and the fact that he doubts that should send red flags to everybody. I see this as him trying to widen his lynch options and spread doubt on someone who should be confirmed

Honestly don't think I believe VanessaMay18's claim.
Honestly, this is just icing on the cake at this point. Vanessa was pretty much clear at this point for shooting Farobi, and her existance accounted for the drop in kills.

Dolby your reads that you quoted in your post are all town other than oath2order. You have been suspicious of town all game and pretty much nothing else.
Hilariously ironic

So TL;DR
Tries to drum up suspicion on multiple confirmed town
Has literally only voted for town
Casting suspicion off of oath2order, and hopped around him in the D2 voting
Refused to vote for Bianca

I personally feel that Evan is more likely to be his partner

Locket and Kit, please post a reads list with you of the remaining players you think are town or mafia.

I've already did most of my town but since I only did three:

Kirby - With how hard they pushed the Bianca lynch, I'd be surprised if they are scum.
Kit - Was inspected, so I've heard.
Dolby - Does sorta seem scum, BUT I have not seen Dolby's plays many times before.
Trundle - With how deep he's going for Dolby. I have no idea on him though.
Evan - As Toad once pointed out, Bianca never talked about him. Might be another scum.

I am personally not fully scumming people because I see very good reasons on both sides, and I keep switching town and scum.

I've already did most of my town but since I only did three:

Kirby - With how hard they pushed the Bianca lynch, I'd be surprised if they are scum.
Kit - Was inspected, so I've heard.
Dolby - Does sorta seem scum, BUT I have not seen Dolby's plays many times before.
Trundle - With how deep he's going for Dolby. I have no idea on him though.
Evan - As Toad once pointed out, Bianca never talked about him. Might be another scum.

I am personally not fully scumming people because I see very good reasons on both sides, and I keep switching town and scum.

If you had to pick 2 from your list to be maf together, who would they be?

If you had to pick 2 from your list to be maf together, who would they be?

It would either be you/Evan or Trundle/Evan, so basically Evan right now.

Unless you and Trundle are planning this whole thing, though that's unlikely.

I just skimmed Dolby's post and checked the voting thread, and see I'm getting sussed alongside Trundle. Tbh Dolby's logic vs. trundle really makes sense, and I can see why process of elimination would dictate I could be his partner. I'm not though, and I feel dolby's just bussing trundle before he goes down and I still think Dolby needs to go today. The only argument I am seeing people give for me being a partner is process of elimination, but the fact people can't put a finger on why I seem scummy to them is rather suspicious itself.

I'll actually read what I've missed here shortly, just posting here with a quick checking in

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, catching up was less strenuous than expected. Trundle, I frankly think you and Dolby are the last two scum. Locket's kind of redeemed herself the past phase in my view, and Dolby pointed out a lot of your questionable behavior very succinctly, but I think it's because he knows from scumchat the strategies you guys tried to cook up and they've all mostly not worked. Hence, he has insider knowledge to post an excruciatingly detailed Ness-like manifesto against you, because he knows full well your thought processes as a scummate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It would either be you/Evan or Trundle/Evan, so basically Evan right now.

Unless you and Trundle are planning this whole thing, though that's unlikely.

Why is it unlikely that Dolby and Trundle planned this? Why are you focused so much on me and not on the other two? Is it because I've sussed you so much?

I mean you realize I was the first person to call oath out this game, right? You also know that I never instantly trust claims regardless of night actions because I've seen some insane night action spreadsheets where things played out the complete opposite of what I thought all game. I have a long history of not trusting blue claims regardless of how plausible they sound. I also mentioned quite a few times early game that I wanted to policy lynch inactives (bianca) which was as early as D2. I wish I had been around more for D1 as well when it was pretty obvious Sensai was a terrible lynch.

My N2 reads were the first time I actually started reading the game and I had no idea that xCleb ever claimed a hit, I never read that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd really like to hear from kirby at this point who is universally read as town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just skimmed Dolby's post and checked the voting thread, and see I'm getting sussed alongside Trundle. Tbh Dolby's logic vs. trundle really makes sense, and I can see why process of elimination would dictate I could be his partner. I'm not though, and I feel dolby's just bussing trundle before he goes down and I still think Dolby needs to go today. The only argument I am seeing people give for me being a partner is process of elimination, but the fact people can't put a finger on why I seem scummy to them is rather suspicious itself.

I'll actually read what I've missed here shortly, just posting here with a quick checking in

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, catching up was less strenuous than expected. Trundle, I frankly think you and Dolby are the last two scum. Locket's kind of redeemed herself the past phase in my view, and Dolby pointed out a lot of your questionable behavior very succinctly, but I think it's because he knows from scumchat the strategies you guys tried to cook up and they've all mostly not worked. Hence, he has insider knowledge to post an excruciatingly detailed Ness-like manifesto against you, because he knows full well your thought processes as a scummate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why is it unlikely that Dolby and Trundle planned this? Why are you focused so much on me and not on the other two? Is it because I've sussed you so much?

That's great that you think that but I'm not scum. I have been pushing for a Dolby lynch this entire game and his behavior is incredibly obvious. The minimal contribution except when he's at risk says it all. It's not pro-town play.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just gonna put this out there too - if we lynch Dolby today then I'm perfectly fine with being lynched tomorrow. Doesn't even matter what he flips. I am willing to let myself die and us lose the game just to prove that I'm town. The fact that he even thinks I'm scum right now is so atypical behavior of him. He always knows my role when he's town just based on posting style. He only went off my reads to make a case about me which shows how hard he is grasping at straws.

Trundle and Locket are absolutely scum.

LOL where does this come from?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I swear to god if dolby ends up being scum after all of this idk what i'm gonna do man
But i rlllllllly think we should lynch trundle instead

Kit has been on me all game for literally no reason

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know what scum dolby would have to gain by townlocking me.
Maybe early on if Dolby went down it would make me look suspicious or something but
I'm an easy lynch target, and it would be pointless to still be townreading me at this point.
I think we should lynch Trundle because trundle is scum.

can't tell if bad town or mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

all I can find is the fact I was suggesting policy lynching inactives (bianca) so Kit thought i was scum because of it? but I was right about bianca

Trundle more like scumdle am i right
But srs whats up with suggesting policy lynch when we have active sus's

Back