• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Dolby your reads that you quoted in your post are all town other than oath2order. You have been suspicious of town all game and pretty much nothing else.

locket's been ultra coasty and flying under the radar, and I feel it's awfully convenient she's decided to show up now and is trying to ask questions to look town. Probably coached to do so tbh. I don't see a solid reason to vote for Dolby yet, and I don't want to lynch in the vigs right now as I'm wary of balance arguments. I could be persuaded on that front though, since it is fishy having three vigs in a single game...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also lol kirby, you're not getting anywhere with sussing over punctuation

Hey, I have other reasons why I'm sussing Bianca. But if you do look at her passed games she was mafia she uses it a lot more when she's scum. Also, when she got attacked in this thread, she was very defensive. And how she doesn't know where that Farobi kill was, it is a bad sign that she isn't vig. Vanessa is clearly Vig cause of the farobi kill. I don't think we have 3 vigs. I think mafia would rather roleblock Doc over a vig. So it is hard to believe Bianca is vig.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote him....

I would lynch Dolby. Townread before but tonight's post tell me otherwise. NL is a bad idea

One question for toads, your day 2 reads show that you townread Ness so why did you roleblock him?

by the end of night I had my doubts, his interaction with Oath seemed fake. I obviously changed with his claim though

Omg, these two are obvious it's not even funny. They are cooking something up. They know something will happen if Dolby is voted, thus the push. Vanessa asked toads something to clear of him whatever it is that he has done with Ness. Vanessa is clearly being coached. All her posts are in supports of toads. Sure, toads said Vanessa might be maf, but he did this almost end of day just to throw it in there.

Ugh. I am trying to win this game for town. And nobody listens that Vanessa is maf on the get go!

- - - Post Merge - - -

end of night i mean

Bianca, who else could have shot Farobi but me? Mafia have been killing 2 per night. The only night where 3 people were shot is the first night (Dad, Farobi, and xCleb who was saved). If Mafia had the power to kill 3, they would probably be doing it every night. Farobi is obviously an outside shot and nobody has claimed him but me. This is why people are inclined to believe me. You could easily be pretending that you were roleblocked

Bianca, who else could have shot Farobi but me? Mafia have been killing 2 per night. The only night where 3 people were shot is the first night (Dad, Farobi, and xCleb who was saved). If Mafia had the power to kill 3, they would probably be doing it every night. Farobi is obviously an outside shot and nobody has claimed him but me. This is why people are inclined to believe me. You could easily be pretending that you were roleblocked

If this is standard KP and 5 maf, 5/2= 2.5 rounded to 3 kills, then when oath got killed day 2, 4/2= 2 , thus 2 kills. Makes sense to me now. and don't tell me there is no possibility because a lot of things have happened already in terms of blues and roles and vigilantes

All her posts are in supports of toads. Sure, toads said Vanessa might be maf, but he did this almost end of day just to throw it in there.

Also this isn't true, if you look at my day 3 reads he was one of my susses. I'm still a little weary of him - you can't ignore that almost all of his reads have been wrong - but then again so have mine. It's possible he could be the maf roleblocker and just claiming to be a town-sided role blocker but I feel like that's a stupid move. Also, everything he pushed for he pushed for so hard - I do believe that as mafia he would be more cautious since he's such an experienced player.

If this is standard KP and 5 maf, 5/2= 2.5 rounded to 3 kills, then when oath got killed day 2, 4/2= 2 , thus 2 kills. Makes sense to me now. and don't tell me there is no possibility because a lot of things have happened already in terms of blues and roles and vigilantes

I’ve explained why Farobi makes no sense with Dad and Cleb as a maf kill, and that 5 maf is highly unbalanced already. You ignore that, and yet lock on to the idea that there can’t be 3 vigs. This screams desperate scum trying to cause a mislynch when they can, as whoever between the two of you is lying is dead by D5 anyway

I really, really doubt there are 5 maf. If there are then we're in big trouble, but that would be really unbalanced.

I’ve explained why Farobi makes no sense with Dad and Cleb as a maf kill, and that 5 maf is highly unbalanced already. You ignore that, and yet lock on to the idea that there can’t be 3 vigs. This screams desperate scum trying to cause a mislynch when they can, as whoever between the two of you is lying is dead by D5 anyway

in this game, anything can happen. a vote thief? masons? so who to say there are no 5 mafs? and in that case , if we do have 5 mafs, then we are definitely MYLO, which you should be supporting since you are advocate of No Lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really, really doubt there are 5 maf. If there are then we're in big trouble, but that would be really unbalanced.

that is the only possible explanation for the Farobi kill, unless there is another killing role that we do not know yet among the 9 of us.
A fourth vigilante? jeez louise

How can you suggest the possibility of a fourth vig when you don't even believe that three vigs are possible
You don't believe that I'm the vig despite all of the evidence yet you think there could be a random other vig?? Good grief

in this game, anything can happen. a vote thief? masons? so who to say there are no 5 mafs? and in that case , if we do have 5 mafs, then we are definitely MYLO, which you should be supporting since you are advocate of No Lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

The

that is the only possible explanation for the Farobi kill, unless there is another killing role that we do not know yet among the 9 of us.
A fourth vigilante? jeez louise

If there’s 5 maf it’s already gg unless you’re telling the truth, we lynch maf today, and you shoot maf tonight as well. But that’s still horribly unbalanced

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, 5 mafs=LYLO

How can you suggest the possibility of a fourth vig when you don't even believe that three vigs are possible
You don't believe that I'm the vig despite all of the evidence yet you think there could be a random other vig?? Good grief

obviously..its a sarcasm...i said jeez louise...

- - - Post Merge - - -

If there’s 5 maf it’s already gg unless you’re telling the truth, we lynch maf today, and you shoot maf tonight as well. But that’s still horribly unbalanced

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, 5 mafs=LYLO

um, im a one-shot vigilante so how could i shoot again?

She was roleblocked which means her shot wouldn’t have gone through, but she’s saying this like she already shot

Just to be clear

If a one-shot vigilante shoots and their shot is roleblocked, is the shot refunded?

She was roleblocked which means her shot wouldn’t have gone through, but she’s saying this like she already shot

Just to be clear

If a one-shot vigilante shoots and their shot is roleblocked, is the shot refunded?

refunds? seriously???

Back