• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

2 kills looks like 4 mafia to me. I would've thought there would be more kills tbh, a vig or a SK
I will finish reads before voting

It's literally the beginning of day two.

How are you going to vote for me early day two when you gave me endless **** for my suggesting what I suggested on early day one?
We've only got 29 hours left so it's not that early. Also is that your only excuse for him voting you? 'He's voting me bc he sussed me grrrr'

I still think oath's behavior has been the most sus so far in this game. His suggestion that we have gone over ad nauseum, plus his rudeness/confrontational nature is grating on me and makes me think he has something to hide. Also him misrepresenting my early vote of him like his early D1 suggestion is a reallllly big stretch. I actually have something to go on here and have been sussing oath for a long time. He just came out super early d1 with a really stupid proposition for no reason at all.

Panda is null for me, but is towards the scummier end of my nulls, and toads is a townread.

btw just noting, Vanessa jumped in right after oath to ask about my vote. Potential team

Okay, so Dad flipping green doesn't surprise me at all; the people Scum-Reading him had very flimsy cases and made me believe that he was Town, not even based on his own posts.

As for Farobi, I'm at a complete loss. I wouldn't have expected him to flip green after pinning him as my top Scum-Read during the Night, but it is what it is I guess. I'm 0-for-2 on my Scum-Reads right now, but 1-for-1 on my Town-Reads, so maybe I'll just put more focus on my Town-Reads than my Scum-Reads for a little bit. :p

Before I start reading I'm just gonna say that I survived a shot during the Night, so thanks to whoever protected me.

ok, this makes more sense now.... so farobi, dad, and cleb all were attempted to be killed

I could see Dad and Cleb being risks for mafia to kill, and maybe farobi was vig shot? Or if Dad was killed by a SK, I could see the SK lying in one of Dad's reads. However I can come up with crackpot theories all day without even bringing into account a bus driver or anything like that

We've only got 29 hours left so it's not that early. Also is that your only excuse for him voting you? 'He's voting me bc he sussed me grrrr'

That is my only excuse because it's all hes giving me.

And I suggested my thing 23 hours in. Its basically the same time.

How are you actually agreeing with this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like yall said it was way too early for my thing but that was later than evan. You're both tunnelling

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like yall said it was way too early for my thing but that was later than evan. You're both tunnelling
Well what else have you actually contributed besides that reads list, who do you want lynched today?

Also that's a terrible comparison, suggesting NL/PL on D1 a day in VS voting someone you've been sus of since the start of the game, with like at least already 3-4 days passing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think what Oath is getting at and getting upset about is, he is saying stuff at around the same time and getting put down for it. I can understand why he would be frustrated. I still don't particularly find Oath very suspect, because he is actually trying to respond to things... but is getting major backlash. Whereas I think we need to look at people day 1, who literally did nothing. I look at Trundle, Kit, Bianca, etc. who barely contributed anything for day 1.

- - - Post Merge - - -

getting put down for the opposite reasons no less

As I said yesterday, I was sus of you or Dad, but I'm second guessing that bit on you now.

Somewhat sus on Jacob, its still his same playstyle as BOTW. Kit jumped on me and really just looked like she was bandwagoning, for some reason felt the need to say she was the second to vote for me.

And lowkey sus on Trundle and Dolby but I always sus them

I still think oath's behavior has been the most sus so far in this game. His suggestion that we have gone over ad nauseum, plus his rudeness/confrontational nature is grating on me and makes me think he has something to hide. Also him misrepresenting my early vote of him like his early D1 suggestion is a reallllly big stretch. I actually have something to go on here and have been sussing oath for a long time. He just came out super early d1 with a really stupid proposition for no reason at all.

Panda is null for me, but is towards the scummier end of my nulls, and toads is a townread.

btw just noting, Vanessa jumped in right after oath to ask about my vote. Potential team

No, I just thought it was suspicious how you immediately jumped to oath and wrote off the other two. But you did give reason now at least

let's be real, look at the past mafia games and notice who mafia was and their activity day 1. Aside from myself, almost everyone tried to remain neutral or input as little as possible... I recognize it because I'm pretty sure I got upset with so many scum partners and my main gripe was please post more (bowie, ness, as well as Jacob/Tina/Cleb in BOTW followed this trend). Hence why I usually make it a few days at least as scum, because at least I'm present. I would like to lynch in a pool of people like this... and not evan/oath. I know you may be hesitant to listen to me after my push on sensai yesterday, but if you think about it this way and take from experience the last few games, I think people would agree about it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I townread jacob.... let's not talk about him

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also would like updated reads from Tae please, when you get back

just wanna give you all a heads up that i have an important Dr. appointment in 3 hours, & that i don't know how it'll go.
that being said i don't want y'all to think i'm lurking or AFKing during the crucial point in time. i promise that if i'm able to return i'll have reads and i'll catch up on the thread asap and give my input on my thoughts thus far.

love you guys.

this means they dropped? I thought they just were going for like surgery or something....

Back