• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Well plus, Dad and Cleb make the most sense as mafia kills. Farobi had considerable sus on himself at the time from his RNG thing... he makes way more sense as vig kill

I'll miss you. Don't roleblock me tonight. Mwah

you mean this? probably the dumbest, worst soft claim ever... especially on day 1. and makes him look scummier

a 5 person mafia starting team is disproved at this point or game would be over.

Even you have said there is most likely no SK. I especially don't believe it with 2 vigs and a strongarm, that leaves you kind of floundering out here. If you are an actual vigilante, you have to be self-aware enough to realize vanessa is like 98% confirmed, and you have nothing to back up your claim for this at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but didn't he softclaim early on ?

why are you on invisible mode now too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so kirby can't sus you for lurking lol?

you mean this? probably the dumbest, worst soft claim ever... especially on day 1. and makes him look scummier

a 5 person mafia starting team is disproved at this point or game would be over.

Even you have said there is most likely no SK. I especially don't believe it with 2 vigs and a strongarm, that leaves you kind of floundering out here. If you are an actual vigilante, you have to be self-aware enough to realize vanessa is like 98% confirmed, and you have nothing to back up your claim for this at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why are you on invisible mode now too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so kirby can't sus you for lurking lol?

great, now you gave kirby even more reason to sus me...first the ..... and then the exclamation points and now this. even before mafia, I've always been invisible, whats new?

and no, the game would not have been over by now. you are, as you claim, town roleblocker and maybe some other blue role that will be beneficial. so lemme see

Day 4
5 vs 4, then we lynch scum (vanessa), then its 5 vs 3

Night 4

-now if you are really town then you roleblock scum, then its gonna be 4 vs 3, if your roleblock a kill
- I'd shoot Vanessa again if she is not lynched at this point..im pretty sure she will turn out scum ...so we will be at 4 vs 2

Day 5

4 vs 2, we lynch scum then its 4 X 1

Night 5

3 vs 1

Day 6

ideally we lynch the remaining scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry Night 5

2vs 1, MYLO

Day 6

Town wins when we lynch succesfully

great, now you gave kirby even more reason to sus me...first the ..... and then the exclamation points and now this. even before mafia, I've always been invisible, whats new?

and no, the game would not have been over by now. you are, as you claim, town roleblocker and maybe some other blue role that will be beneficial. so lemme see

Day 4
5 vs 4, then we lynch scum (vanessa), then its 5 vs 3

Night 4

-now if you are really town then you roleblock scum, then its gonna be 4 vs 3, if your roleblock a kill
- I'd shoot Vanessa again if she is not lynched at this point..im pretty sure she will turn out scum ...so we will be at 4 vs 2

Day 5

4 vs 2, we lynch scum then its 4 X 1

Night 5

3 vs 1

Day 6

ideally we lynch the remaining scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry Night 5

2vs 1, MYLO

Day 6

Town wins when we lynch succesfully

If we had 5 mafia, wouldn't we have at least 3 kills each night. This math doesn't add up. Unless mafia is holding a KP back.

I'm sorry, but Bianca is just leaking scum.
She's trying way too hard to get Vanessa lynched and is tunneling her so hard without (in my opinion) good claims.
Also her whole VIG thing is insane.

I checked again and tina told me i can't block mafia kills. Yeah it is atypical because i know role blockers can essentially be detectives in late game because if they block a last mafian, they don't kill anyone and you know that person is mafia. Apparently that wouldn't work anyway

that game was a cluster on mafia's part, so i don't blame anyone for lynching or not lynching me and I shoulda been dead before then anyway

If we had 5 mafia, wouldn't we have at least 3 kills each night. This math doesn't add up. Unless mafia is holding a KP back.

we killed one mafia day 2 remember , so that leaves 4 mafia , 4/2 = 2 kills night 2, and night 3

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's trying way too hard to get Vanessa lynched and is tunneling her so hard without (in my opinion) good claims.

what about you, you are conveniently here only so as to avoid being modkilled

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also can't roleblock mafia kills I asked Tina that on day 1

what do you mean, you can't? Isn't that your role to block any mafia actions?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How about because I am vig and she is lying? and really if toads is correct that he cannot roleblock mafia kills, then whose to say that I am wrong when I said to everyone that I didn't get a notification about a shot being "refunded" when I shot Vanessa..so I am justifiable in asking Vanessa if she is Tina to say the mechanics of the game...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am not tunneling Vanessa at all. Out of all of us, I know she is lying, and her lies are very bad.. claiming to shoot Farobi really? ...its not the same as say toads saying he is zel the townie, and then turned out to be zel the town roleblocker. it is a white lie, and I can see why he did that. But as for Vanessa, it oozes scum because it is a claim to cover up the fact that she is mafia and they orchestrated this whole "Oh I shot Farobi as vig" to cover up their kills.

Bianca... what did you think of this from my post yesterday?

toad said:
If you are an actual vigilante, you have to be self-aware enough to realize vanessa is like 98% confirmed, and you have nothing to back up your claim for this at all.

Just because you say you are Vig and she is lying, we can't believe you just on that. So repeatedly touting that it is true, is not doing yourself any favors.

gah, nobody's listening to me! i can see that most of you voted for me, but gah, can't wait for you to find out when "i flip vigilante"...okay Dolby shut up in advance ok, you know you are the one who sold people on the idea i was scum when i said "if i flip town" in Mystic Messenger so don't even.

If bianca is somehow town and we lose today, Dolby is for sure scum.

He isn't even commenting on all this. Probably just content with lynch on her so that he doesn't get sussed anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

gah, nobody's listening to me! i can see that most of you voted for me, but gah, can't wait for you to find out when "i flip vigilante"...okay Dolby shut up in advance ok, you know you are the one who sold people on the idea i was scum when i said "if i flip town" in Mystic Messenger so don't even.

are you trying to bus him, so to help him not get lynched tomorrow. No, if we lynch you I want dolby lynched tomorrow no matter what

Bianca... what did you think of this from my post yesterday?

Just because you say you are Vig and she is lying, we can't believe you just on that. So repeatedly touting that it is true, is not doing yourself any favors.

So you will believe her over me? and i keep touting it as true, because it is true. I kept telling people that and called her BS since she first claimed it. The only mistake I did was expose her lies but at the same time expose my vig role, because I was roleblocked. I should just have shot her ..But I really wanted people to lynch Vanessa that day 3, but no , we lynched Panda..I was the only one who voted for Vanessa's lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If bianca is somehow town and we lose today, Dolby is for sure scum.

He isn't even commenting on all this. Probably just content with lynch on her so that he doesn't get sussed anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you trying to bus him, so to help him not get lynched tomorrow. No, if we lynch you I want dolby lynched tomorrow no matter what

Um he might tell me I scumslipped again like yesterday. So in any event, I did not scumslip because if you lynch me today, I will flip as vigilante

Back