• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

I know that if you hit the same target as the maf you get your shot refunded

Bianca is dolby trying to sus you in order to make himself look better? That would be awfully mean of a scummate to do to you, but town is here for you if you feel betrayed

Bianca is dolby trying to sus you in order to make himself look better? That would be awfully mean of a scummate to do to you, but town is here for you if you feel betrayed

i know i didn't scumslipped so thank you for watching out for me. But don't push your agenda on me because you and Vanessa are obviously teaming up for a Dolby lynch.

i know i didn't scumslipped so thank you for watching out for me. But don't push your agenda on me because you and Vanessa are obviously teaming up for a Dolby lynch.

So I have given you two way to believe I'm not scum. My proving I knew about the twins causing each other's death n1 and they didn't die that night. And my roleblocker claim, which if you know about my past with town roleblockers, I would not claim that lightly... not to mention really dumb of me to do as a mafia roleblocker. I know I picked cleb and ness, but I have had suspicions of them throughout this game and my reads have changed significantly and I've noted it,

- - - Post Merge - - -

And she may just not have asked that specific question about her role, and unless it is specifically stated in the vig role. Do not copy paste from your role pm!!!

She was roleblocked which means her shot wouldn?t have gone through, but she?s saying this like she already shot

Just to be clear

If a one-shot vigilante shoots and their shot is roleblocked, is the shot refunded?

Yes. A vigilante with a limited number of shots will have their shot refunded (i.e. gets another chance to use that shot) in the event of role block.

I still want to lynch Dolby but I'd obviously vote bianca

oh ok i get another shot..yay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I wasn't lying..i just didn't know...its Vanessa who was lying

Or even your original PM, since you didn't seem to know refunds existed at all?
(Reminder: don't actually post parts of your PM)

Or even your original PM, since you didn't seem to know refunds existed at all?
(Reminder: don't actually post parts of your PM)

I think posting parts of PMs is allowed in this game, just not role PM

Back