• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Btw Bianca do not reply to me, i still want you to try and decide for yourself.

Don't reply to any shot suggestions either, Bianca. I still want there to be an element of mystery here so mafia will have a hard time predicting who it is.

Post glitch

But I’m having a hard time believing 3 vigs in a 20 player game

So did Jacob not submit a name, is that why no one died?

Personally I think that he must have submitted it on Heyden on N1. I can't think of why my heal didn't work on Heyden, so it was either a strongarm or a double hit.

I think it only works if Kermit had died in a nightkill. But they died by modkill

I see.... thats depressing

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it only works if Kermit had died in a nightkill. But they died by modkill

I think vanessa is getting coached tbh, if I really believe bianca then Vanessa may be a good choice of shot too

i literally don't know whats going on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe they have a two hit strong-arm?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan where you at...?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If there is a two hit strongman, dare i say the mafia could be three people only? two now?

What made you suddenly change your mind?

3 town sided vigilantes is a lot, and I think there are multiple posts you have made that show you are being coached in some way. Most likely by dolby

- - - Post Merge - - -

town has 2 masons with a vigilante, a detective, a doctor, and two more vigilantes? thats insane to think about. I had my doubts about locket, but Bianca or Vanessa are lying.

Jacob wasn't really a traditional vig though, his shot would only work if his counterpart had been killed in the night. It does still seem like a lot but it's not like there are legit 3 vigs
Waiting to see if Bianca takes a shot before I call her a liar

Caught up, lol scummy Panda lecturing us and telling us to not be surprised when she barely provided a defense and acted scummy as hell.

ANYWAY

Last couple of days have been depressing. 3 vigs = no. One of the vigs is lying.

Kirby is starting to rise in sus for his death tunneling of Bianca (seriously stop trying to deny it, you’re tunneling her to hell)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though I’m getting triggered by game balance arguments which ****ed me over before when I was town sooo I say lynch outside vigs and kill Kirby or Dolby.

Caught up, lol scummy Panda lecturing us and telling us to not be surprised when she barely provided a defense and acted scummy as hell.

ANYWAY

Last couple of days have been depressing. 3 vigs = no. One of the vigs is lying.

Kirby is starting to rise in sus for his death tunneling of Bianca (seriously stop trying to deny it, you’re tunneling her to hell)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though I’m getting triggered by game balance arguments which ****ed me over before when I was town sooo I say lynch outside vigs and kill Kirby or Dolby.

Because she is lying.

This is going to be an interesting night cycle to say the least.... hopefully I can make sense of it all after the fact

Super fun game Tina!!! thanks for hosting

good luck town ��������

I believe Vanessa claim cause of that Farobi kill. I don't believe Bianca VIG claim, if she was VIG I would think she would shoot on N1 or N2 TBH.

Okay, so seeing a third Vigilante makes me 100% certain that there is scum in Bianca/Vanessa, and like I said the last time I talked about this situation, I'd lean more toward Vanessa being scum than Bianca, though I feel as if Vanessa would have to be a killing TP and not Mafia.

Ness's Doctor claim is easy enough to believe so I'll go with that. With the situation we're currently in, I think it's best to claim myself, since I'll be able to set up and explain my non-death after Day 2.

I am Xander the Mime, the Vote Stealer. If I'm going to be completely honest, I haven't actually stolen anybody's vote, since I didn't even get online to make an action Night 2. Night 1, on the other hand, was different. I was role-blocked on Night 1.

My guess is it's a Mafia-aligned Blocker, and they believed that I was blue, but also believed I would have protection (which was correct). This would mean that a TP would have hit me, which fits into my earlier comment about Vanessa.

As for the block itself, apparently it made me completely incapable of voting (I attempted to steal Farobi's vote), so even if I had tried to vote, I wouldn't have actually voted anyway. Like I said, I didn't use the action on Night 2, but I fully intend on using it somewhere Tonight since it is a provable claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also don't think that this is a completely unwarranted claim since I have my reasons for doing it now rather than later. I feel as if there was a lot of information which I wasn't letting out at the time, and since we'll be quite close to a Town loss by morning, I may as well give everything I know now.

Back