• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

At this point Bianca isn't even going to use her vig shot.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca you should really try to shoot locket! I hope you see this in time

IDK why people think we have 2 vigs. She's just going to claim she was roleblocked in order to live 1 more day. This is why we should lynch her tomorrow. I think Bianca counter claim Venessa in order to try and live and get the vig lynched. Because she knew sus was growing on her.

Granted mafia can just use this information to their advantage, but what other choices do we have at this point

What about the others?? Should I consider who they want..

Vanessa is really who I want to shoot, but if town wants Locket. Locket it is!

IDK why people think we have 2 vigs. She's just going to claim she was roleblocked in order to live 1 more day. This is why we should lynch her tomorrow. I think Bianca counter claim Venessa in order to try and live and get the vig lynched. Because she knew sus was growing on her.

We are sure as hell not lynching Bianca tomorrow.

Actually Bianca, I have a counter suggestion: shoot anyone besides locker. Mafia will use this time to frame you by killing the same target.

No don't shoot Vanessa........... her role will become obvious sooner or later, and everyone stop getting hung up on two vigs it's been in games before, so it's not completely out of left firld

Shoot anyone but Locket and shoot the person you think is scummy without telling the thread. This way, you are gauranteed safety from being framed.

Praise you are here!

I think locket is your best choice tbh. Kirby isn't a bad choice, because to some extent I agree with ness, but he is doing the same thing he did to me last game and was town. Kit would be another solid choice but from their past back and forth with oath I don't see them as likely as scum as locket

Hey, just woke up and want to remind you that Kit was 99% Heyden?s cop inspect

Also, assuming maf has a role blocker, they could easily stop Bianca from killing maf or allow her to kill town with her shot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What about the others?? Should I consider who they want..

Vanessa is really who I want to shoot, but if town wants Locket. Locket it is!

Oh god no, that is even worse than announcing to the thread you’ll shoot Locket

I wanna see who Belle is first, so I don't waste my shot on this person.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok so Vanessa and Locket are out..I won't announce who I suss next to Vanessa...

- - - Post Merge - - -

yikes!! i don't have time to read all the reads at all!! Sorry this has been my problem since day one...I really wanna shoot the most scummy one and Vanessa is all I can think about!!

This is one game I wish is a pm game!!

I understand that I am throwing my life away doing this but I think this is the most foolproof way of confirming both me and Bianca.

My role is Alive the Never-aging boy, the Doctor. The way I see it, this confirms my alignment and I hope everyone else understands what I'm trying to do. I'm giving mafia a choice: they can roleblock me and kill me tonight, which will allow Bianca's shot to go through. Or, they can roleblock Bianca and i will live and possibly heal another player.

On night 1, I saved Cleb. On night 2, I healed Heyden but somehow it failed. My theory is that it was a strongarm, because I asked Tina and she said that you are alerted if you are blocked.

Intermission

“Anna?”

“Yes Belle?”

“Why doesn’t mummy love us?”

“Because we’re deformed.” Anna spat.

Belle came to, lying on the hard concrete in front of the little caf?. A well-dressed man in a nice suit was staring down at her.

“Are you alright?” She nods. “I’m afraid… how should I put this… your other head…”

Belle looks to her right. Her sister’s face, that had once mirrored her own, has a large bloodied gouge in one cheek. Her once cruel gaze is now empty. Lifeless. Belle screams, scrambling to get to her feet. When she does she stumbles forward, the weight of Anna’s hanging head unaccounted for. Vern stabilises her.

“We should get you some help.”

“N-no thank you.” Anna pushes him away. “We’ll— I’ll— be fine.”

And with that, Belle held her sister’s dead head up in her hands and began to walk away. People stared at her. But people had always stared at her and Anna. They weren’t born in the same as other little girls were. They were conjoined twins, born to a cotton mill worker and his wife. They were children numbers five and six in this family. They barely had enough to eat. One of their brothers had perished in 1879 due to starvation after their father had been sacked. Although distraught at the time, Belle had long since come to terms with their mother’s decision to sell them to a travelling circus. This was better for their siblings: they would be able to afford to eat for a long time. But Anna disagreed. She was convinced their mother hated them - and she still believed this until her dying day.

In life, Anna had bickered with her. In death, her usual pout is gone. Her sister’s face is turning pale as she walks onwards, going back to their little house they shared together. They shared everything. Yet now, Belle was alone. But not for long. She takes a bottle of bleach from the back of a small cupboard under the kitchen sink. Soon she will be reunited with her sister.

Jacob aka. Belle (Sibling/Sleeper Vigilante) of Annabelle the Two-Headed Girl (Sibling Pair) has perished.

Annabelle the Two-Headed Girl (Sibling Pair)

Belle (Sibling/Sleeper Vigilante)
A beautiful pair of red-headed twin girls, ordinary in every way, minus the fact you share the same body. You were sold into a travelling circus as children, eventually being rescued by Mayor Carroll and brought to the magical city of Caxnival. Your remarkably upbeat attitude makes you the complete opposite of your best friend and sister, Anna, but if anything were to happen to her you would make sure that someone paid — in blood.

Each night, you may submit a name to the host via PM. If Anna dies via night kill, you will follow her in death half a day phase later — and when that happens, the player you selected the previous night will die with you. If you are the first in the sibling pair to die, Anna will die instantly with you, and you will not have the chance to use your action.

Your sibling chat is located here: [omitted]

Your win objective is to rid the town of all non-town aligned players. You win when there are no threats remaining against the town.

Night Three is scheduled to end Tuesday 16th October 11pm BST / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT.

Last edited:
Ebwop: "Alice" the never aging boy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's the thing: I seriously think scum is in Dolby and Kirby right now. Vanessa or Locket have 1 scum within them.

That death was super depressing
RIP Jacob
Also thank you for coming out Ness, this should help clear some things up

Wow..okay Sorry Jacob ...But another vigilante? okay sorry Vanessa I sussed you...

Thanks Ness for coming out with that...What to do with all these info??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no..that story was so sad....

I keep seeing Dolby pop in and out of the thread, he's probably talking in scum chat :eyes:

Are we sticking with the plan guys?? With all these development?

Honestly I want you to shoot Dolby. With what I said, mafia can only roleblock between one of us, so I feel safe saying. If Dolby is scum, this also puts some pressure on him.

Are we sticking with the plan guys?? With all these development?

Honestly I want you to shoot Dolby. With what I said, mafia can only roleblock between one of us, so I feel safe saying. If Dolby is scum, this also puts some pressure on him.

Back