• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

I personally find Bianca scum too. After you accuse her, she seems a little too defensive. Also a random disappearance does seem off, even with a reason.

@Bianca make sure you keep us players up-to-date, even if it's a little post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not heavy, but I am scum-lean.

And no offence intended, but I don't think Tina would give maf to Bianca after what happened last game just to be sure.

Trundle more like scumdle am i right
But srs whats up with suggesting policy lynch when we have active sus's

@oath the bit where Evan was like "she's being neutral by not having an opinion on sensai or panda" so i had to go "no, i voted for oath" and then you were like "why is she saying that she's trying to prove she's town too hard" when i was using it to clear something up lol.
And i'd use quotes but ugh mobile

700 posts is enough for you to get a read on everyone.

y ru tunneling bianca so hard owo
I get your points but plz look at other stuff that's been brought up on other ppl too
Not saying i wouldnt be for a bianca lynch but this is exactly what happened w/sensai

@kit, he is tunneling me based on the number of dots i have..here we go again! seriously

- - - Post Merge - - -

i am helping town by saying something only when i see something substantial.

Can someone tell me how much time is left in day because I seriously don't know if I have time for this right now

@Locket, I've been looking back to check on older posts and I saw one of those Day 1 reads lists from you. A lot of which had nulls on them both that's ok for day 1

I was wondering what your opinion is on Hayden, Oath2Order, AmazonEvan and Trundle

Back