• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

@Trundle I'm not neglecting my reasoning, I said I have no time to elaborate and I will do it tonight. I'm actually fine with lynching Dolby/Trundle/Locket and panda bc I'm suspicious of all 4 of them.

I'm actually okay with lynching Dolby honestly.

Night Three

Vern and Olivia had finally been freed from the duties of child-rearing with the missing Susie. While Percival loses his head running around trying to find her, the pair took this time to sneak off to a caf? to discuss their next course of action.

“Do you think we should move on?” Olivia asks. “And if we were to relocate would we take Susie or leave her here?”

Vern shakes his head. “No. We are in England’s most surreal town; there is no safer place to hide from the outside world. Besides, if we were to go any further north we would end have to cross the border into Scotland.”

“But they wear kilts there.”

“Exactly.” Vern pulls a face. “I have a brand to protect. And it doesn’t involve men in skirts.”

“Just girls in pants?”

Vern smirks and tips the tiny teacup to his lips. “Trust me, Olive. Give it a century or two and clothing will no longer be gendered like it is today.”

“If women wear pants by the year 2000 I’ll eat my entire wardrobe of ball gowns with a spoon.”

At that moment an explosion occurs outside. Along with the other customers, Vern and Olive run to the door. Two bodies lay on the ground. But they aren’t burned, no. Instead they are sheeted with blood, their skin marred with gouges and scars.

PandaDarling aka. Elisabeth the Tightrope-Walker (Townie) was lynched.

Elisabeth the Tightrope-Walker (Townie)
Once a professional dancer, you took to the tightrope with ease and grace. People thought you were crazy when you left the world of ballet to partake in circus acts, but being suspended above an audience gives you an adrenaline rush that pirouetting on a stage just cannot achieve.

You have no abilities beyond your voice and your vote - so make them count!

Your win objective is to rid the town of all non-town aligned players. You win when there are no threats remaining against the town.

KermitTea aka. Anna (Sibling) of Annabelle the Two-Headed Girl (Sibling Pair) was modkilled for not voting.

Annabelle the Two-Headed Girl (Sibling Pair)

Anna (Sibling)
A beautiful pair of red-headed twin girls, ordinary in every way, minus the fact you share the same body. You were sold into a travelling circus as children, eventually being rescued by Mayor Carroll and brought to the magical city of Caxnival. You have always wondered if your sister Belle would have been better off if she had absorbed you in utero. That way you wouldn’t be sat here, your head on her shoulders, controlling her right arm and leg.

If you die, Belle will expire half a day phase later.
However, if Belle dies first, you will die instantly.

You have no active abilities besides your voice and your vote - so make them count!​

Your sibling chat is located here: [omitted]

Your win objective is to rid the town of all non-town aligned players. You win when there are no threats remaining against the town.

Night Three is scheduled to end Tuesday 16th October 11pm BST / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT.

Belle will die at 3pm BST / 7am EDT / 5am PDT.

Last edited:
Panda probably would've been modkilled anyways if we didn't lynch her that's really disheartening

I don't think we have 2 Vigs

Based on what Kermittea flip.

We should lynch Bianca tomorrow.

And most vigs usually shoot on N1 or N2. So I think that is strange how Bianca didn't shoot on any of the 2 nights.

I don't think we have 2 Vigs

Based on what Kermittea flip.

We should lynch Bianca tomorrow.

And most vigs usually shoot on N1 or N2. So I think that is strange how Bianca didn't shoot on any of the 2 nights.

I also find it weird that she didn't shoot yet but I guess we'll see how many people die tonight.

It's 12 people left, 11 after someone else dies shortly. Probably 3 to 8, 3 to 6 after this night phase

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca has to shoot, which I hope she logs on here soon

Wait I didn't even read Tina's post shortly....so another person is going to die soon? Oh no

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I didn't read Tina's post correctly what am I saying
I'm tire

- - - Post Merge - - -

*tired

I think Locket, she has barely posted and is just jumping on all the lynch trains

You're tunneling again.... who else outside of Bianca would be a lynch candidate?

I'm not tunneling. Still believe scum is in locket or Bianca.

You know, she could pick someone that the mafia kill as well so no way to prove if she is VIG. I believe she is fake VIG still. And I don't want Bianca to get away with this claim.

I want to question Locket but it is hard to do it if Locket isn't active.

At this point Bianca isn't even going to use her vig shot.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca you should really try to shoot locket! I hope you see this in time

Okay seriously I'm starting to think Kirby is mafia. His latest posts look like they're setting up a frame.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She will prob claim she got roleblocked in order to keep herself alive for 1 more day. I think she is fake VIG. We should lynch her tomorrow.

Hope you realize that by saying things like this she is probably going to be Roleblocked. This post rinks of scummy behavior.

Honestly what point ISNT THERE IN BELIEVING BIANCA? I have literally given the reasoning why she is 100% Town locked at this point and yet Kirby is still tunneling her death for the stupidest reason.

what time does night end? I am working on EST..

I can use my shot tonight. any suggestions? If we come up with no consensus, I have to shoot the one I suss the most

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay toads suggested Locket

I can use my shot tonight. any suggestions? If we come up with no consensus, I have to shoot the one I suss the most

- - - Post Merge - - -

Go ahead and do locket, she's nothing but a distraction anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Praise you are here!

I think locket is your best choice tbh. Kirby isn't a bad choice, because to some extent I agree with ness, but he is doing the same thing he did to me last game and was town. Kit would be another solid choice but from their past back and forth with oath I don't see them as likely as scum as locket

Back