• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Sadly no, I'm gathering ways to try and get town read next time I am scum though which will most likely be next game I'm in

Sadly ? I thought you wanted to be Town, why would you be sad about not being Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im gonna put my vote on. Vanessa rn, may change but I have a feeling she is scum.

Sadly ? I thought you wanted to be Town, why would you be sad about not being Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im gonna put my vote on. Vanessa rn, may change but I have a feeling she is scum.

It's a joke because I'm always freaking axum

- - - Post Merge - - -

dang

fam I'm lost idk who to vote for :,)))
Dolby

Eh, screw it. Oath will clear up my thoughts on Trundle and Vanessa

Also Toads, I'm not ignoring your vote, there's just no substance behind it

I'm not sure. It sounds both like a legit role and something she could have easily made up. I will most likely end up leaving my vote because of lack of time but I might regret it...

I won't be back from work until 9:30 EST so I'll see how EoD went then

This post is just weird. Why do you think Panda could make up this claim?

Oath is gonna die with Cleb anyway.... great

- - - Post Merge - - -

that was sarcasm

Ok honestly, this is to quiet, almost suspiciously so. We have a three way and no discussion is happening

Kirby, knowing that Bianca lynch prob isn't going to happen, who's your next best option. Same goes for Bianca and Panda on Vanessa, which I guess is possible but is honestly unlikely

Ok honestly, this is to quiet, almost suspiciously so. We have a three way and no discussion is happening

Kirby, knowing that Bianca lynch prob isn't going to happen, who's your next best option. Same goes for Bianca and Panda on Vanessa, which I guess is possible but is honestly unlikely

I voted for who I wanted to, why do you want us to start flip flopping around ?

I don't. I want a stance on somebody who's alignment we're going to know soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're set to be lynched

Yeah and?

Hayden's not changing their mind. Kit's not online, f11 is ****posting, my guess is she doesn't care about if I'm actually scum or not. I believe Panda's claim. I have no clue on you.

I mean, I guess I'll claim. I am Mary the Eternally Pregnant Woman, the Townie.

Back