Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

I personally find Bianca scum too. After you accuse her, she seems a little too defensive. Also a random disappearance does seem off, even with a reason.

@Bianca make sure you keep us players up-to-date, even if it's a little post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not heavy, but I am scum-lean.

And no offence intended, but I don't think Tina would give maf to Bianca after what happened last game just to be sure.

Trundle more like scumdle am i right
But srs whats up with suggesting policy lynch when we have active sus's

@oath the bit where Evan was like "she's being neutral by not having an opinion on sensai or panda" so i had to go "no, i voted for oath" and then you were like "why is she saying that she's trying to prove she's town too hard" when i was using it to clear something up lol.
And i'd use quotes but ugh mobile

700 posts is enough for you to get a read on everyone.

y ru tunneling bianca so hard owo
I get your points but plz look at other stuff that's been brought up on other ppl too
Not saying i wouldnt be for a bianca lynch but this is exactly what happened w/sensai

@kit, he is tunneling me based on the number of dots i have..here we go again! seriously

- - - Post Merge - - -

i am helping town by saying something only when i see something substantial.

Can someone tell me how much time is left in day because I seriously don't know if I have time for this right now

@Locket, I've been looking back to check on older posts and I saw one of those Day 1 reads lists from you. A lot of which had nulls on them both that's ok for day 1

I was wondering what your opinion is on Hayden, Oath2Order, AmazonEvan and Trundle

Back