• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Night One
Cute banner due someday...

It was morning by the time the night bus crawled into Caxnival. At first glance the city looked very ordinary ? rundown, yes ? but Olivia could not have expected this little town in the English countryside to look anything like London Town.

Vern extended his arm, helping her down onto the ground. They had no belongings with them, much to the annoyance of the driver after he had climbed out of the vehicle especially to help them with their luggage.

?Vernon Luckette!? A deep voice booms. They both look toward a rotund man, wearing a navy blue top hat and matching suit. He bows before coming toward them. ?I never thought I?d see you again, old friend! What brings you back to your home town??

?Mayor Carroll!? Vern forces a smile. ?My salon caught aflame last night. I hoped Oliver and I could stay here awhile while I procure the funds to start anew.?

?Of course, oh, of course!? chatters Mayor Carroll. ?Come with me, come with me.?

The urban pair are led to an old tavern, where a woman in a low-cut dress sets them up with a room for the night.

?Here you are, gentlemen.? She smiles at Vern, then casts a glare at Olivia. ?Let me know if there is anything I can do to enhance your stay at the Caxnival Inn.?

They take their key and then turn back to Mayor Caroll? however, where he once stood is just a pile of ash on the floor.

What the hell happened to their Mayor!?

SensaiGallade aka. Mayor Carroll of Caxnival (Townie) was lynched.

Mayor Carroll of Caxnival (Townie)
You came to this town distraught, much like many of its inhabitants, and have watched it flourish into the happy community that it is. But someone has upset the balance by starting this ridiculous death game. Instead of fighting like a man, you are cowering in your office - oh dear!

You have no abilities beyond your voice and your vote - so make them count!

Your win objective is to rid the town of all non-town aligned players. You win when there are no threats remaining against the town.

Night one is scheduled to end Wednesday 11th of October at 11pm BST / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT.

A few important notes:

• I will be lenient over voting-related mod kills tonight. I realise I may not have been as clear as I could have been in the OP. I am sorry for this and will take the blame.
  • A player has asked to be replaced. I hope to find them a replacement before D2.
  • The D2 post may be slightly late. I have social plans I did not anticipate in advance and while I hope to be home before the end of phase, the last possible train home would get me back into my town by 12:30am BST (night end is 11pm BST). I apologise in advance if it comes to this but I hope you can understand it?s hard to tell someone IRL, ?I need to go home and post this forum game.?

next time be here for EoD then

are u ****ing kidding me toad

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyways

i'll do an analysis on reactions later but rn i'm weakly townreading toad bc i feel like the way he treated the sensai lynch is one that can't be mimicked as scum

are u ****ing kidding me toad

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyways

i'll do an analysis on reactions later but rn i'm weakly townreading toad bc i feel like the way he treated the sensai lynch is one that can't be mimicked as scum

see my bianca lynch that failed that one time

#regret

Dang I guess I was picking at nothing. :(
I'm upset Panda didn't get lynched...though tbh if I had been here for the last half hour I may have switched my vote to Evan. I honestly don't know what to make of 99% of his posts but he claimed vanilla townie which makes me assume scum

Dang I guess I was picking at nothing. :(
I'm upset Panda didn't get lynched...though tbh if I had been here for the last half hour I may have switched my vote to Evan. I honestly don't know what to make of 99% of his posts but he claimed vanilla townie which makes me assume scum

ur posts are making me want to chop onions and cry at the fowl stench behind them, but i also cry tears of confusion at whether ur just being a nub or playing the "i'm new" card

Lol Vanessa

- - - Post Merge - - -

As night goes on I’ll try to make sense of what happened. I feel like I’m getting sick rn so it’ll have to be later

ur posts are making me want to chop onions and cry at the fowl stench behind them, but i also cry tears of confusion at whether ur just being a nub or playing the "i'm new" card

May I ask why this post in particular makes you want to chop onions and cry

Back