• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

are you planning to lead a lynch on me again day 1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

well, who would you place vote or are you afraid ?

I just am finding this very funny that you are so willing to make a placeholder vote on Ness like clockwork, knowing its all in good fun.... yet can't see how obvious Farobi's joke is about the RNG

remember that time I yelled at you for saying FoS right after me and I was scum.... lol good times, good times

- - - Post Merge - - -

remember that time I lynched you for scumtags and I was scum.... good times good times

ayy lmao those were fun

Ok I'm all caught up, not sure I like the thread's current revolving around the Farobi/ness/Tae trio, but there are other people being called out as well so idk. I think Farobi's being a bit evasive but he didn't actively try to lynch his RNG target, and he did RNG as town in SK as well, so ehhh. My scumleans rn are Vanessa and Farobi. Vanessa seems like she's not contributing unique thoughts of her own and is trying to sound genuine. She even said "hey, what I said was a genuine reaction," which isn't something you need to say if your reaction really is genuine.

Also lol Bianca and Toads at it again...

I just am finding this very funny that you are so willing to make a placeholder vote on Ness like clockwork, knowing its all in good fun.... yet can't see how obvious Farobi's joke is about the RNG

um, if you notice toads, i said twice already that i dont think RNG by farobi is a scum move, need i say it three times now to get my point across and this is what are using now to sus me huh?

Vanessa reads new town, like its obvious

- - - Post Merge - - -

um, if you notice toads, i said twice already that i dont think RNG by farobi is a scum move, need i say it three times now to get my point across and this is what are using now to sus me huh?

ok well then that is your opinion then, so say it... don't be so wishy washy or seem so on the fence about it
because if you think for a minute that what Farobi is doing while you do stuff like placeholder voting, its very hypocritical and can confuse town/ distract us if you are town or not

Vanessa reads new town, like its obvious

how so? I see noob mafia as more likely.

Also, Bianca maybe stop placeholding when day just started and you'll get sussed less. I don't suss you since IK how you like to play but seriously, voting Ness because grudges doesn't make you look town

Also, Bianca maybe stop placeholding when day just started and you'll get sussed less. I don't suss you since IK how you like to play but seriously, voting Ness because grudges doesn't make you look town

This is essentially what I'm getting at. Preach, if grudges were a thing in mafia then I would never play with Tae and half the player list would never play with me lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

who hasn't checked in yet btw? Has everyone posted at least once?

Kit hasn't and someone else

If I hold grudges, I woulnd't vote Ness. and Ness should know that what happened in BOTW is not even because of our interactions. I would have kept going on at him with him if SK dirty tag play didn't happen. Ok there I said it, so lets bury this and move on.

and toads stop being arrogant for what you did...I was over it and you had to remind me again ..how was that suppose to help me get over it?

and toads stop being arrogant for what you did...I was over it and you had to remind me again ..how was that suppose to help me get over it?

I'm sorry for joking about the whole situation prematurely, but I was trying to remedy the whole thing through humor as clearly I was pointing to how.... varied.... my tactics are as scum, and not drawing attention to it.

I agree, let's all just laugh about the past situation and move on

ok so most people are here. Cool

I'll probably wait and see how people post before making a more exhaustive reads list. tbh I don't have tons to go on to make full reads, esp since a couple people haven't contributed yet or haven't posted much aside from RQS. Vanessa is my top scumlean rn, and Farobi I'm really waffling on since I feel RNG is jokey and isn't something scum would do right from the get go. It's still a bit sus but idk if it's something we should pursue further.

Ness and Toads seem townie and different from their scumplay so far in my mind

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yeah, we all know the **** that went down in prior games and we can look back and laugh at it now, rather than get our panties twisted in a knot over it please. Mmkay? :)

Back