Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3036-8118-0525
Ruby
Isabelle
Lobo
Tasty Cake
I have a cousin (we were really close when I was little so I considered her my best friend) who acts mean to me but when I confront her about it she acts like she did nothing wrong. She's also an multiple occasions tried to break me and my boyfriend up which really upset me. I didn't know what to do because she played the victim any time I tryed to stand up for my self. I'm still trying to cut ties with her so She'll leave me and my boyfriend alone.

But I can't be the only one who has had a relationship like this before, right?
I don't care if any one posts anything I just needed to let out some steam.

Last edited:
I don't have any friends like that anymore, mainly because I either cut them out of my life or they stopped talking to me. It really really sucks when someone you care about and have invested time and your emotions in treats you like this, I'm sorry you have to deal with it. I don't know your situation 100%, but it might be best just to cut her off completely, like, unfriend and block her on social media, don't read or reply to texts/phone calls/voicemail, etc. Playing the victim any time you stand up for yourself is abusive, you don't have to deal with that. I hope this situation works out for you!

not anymore.
I used to have friends who basically just used me to comfort and entertain them; I was supposed to listen to their problems all the time but they couldn't care less about what was going on with me. On days where I was down I'd just get "ugh I miss you being fun/you're not being funny today -_-/stop being boring/I'm busy don't talk to me now/etc" and I really don't know why I used to put up with it, it's been years but I still get mad when I think of all my time I let terrible people waste. lol

not anymore.
I used to have friends who basically just used me to comfort and entertain them; I was supposed to listen to their problems all the time but they couldn't care less about what was going on with me. On days where I was down I'd just get "ugh I miss you being fun/you're not being funny today -_-/stop being boring/I'm busy don't talk to me now/etc" and I really don't know why I used to put up with it, it's been years but I still get mad when I think of all my time I let terrible people waste. lol

I know how you feel I just wish that there wasn't so many people like that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would never even talk to someone like that, honestly.

When I was little we would go to our grandparents house and she was always there with the so I had to talk to her then. As I grew older though I stopped going to school (I was home schooled) so she was the only "friend" I had. I really didn't realize that the relationship was unhealthy until I was 13. I wish I could have stopped talking to her but she's my cousin so I can never completely cut ties with her.

Edit:This isn't a feel sorry about me post I just want to explain some stuff.

Last edited:
When I was little we would go to our grandparents house and she was always there with the so I had to talk to her then. As I grew older though I stopped going to school (I was home schooled) so she was the only "friend" I had. I really didn't realize that the relationship was unhealthy until I was 13. I wish I could have stopped talking to her but she's my cousin so I can never completely cut ties with her.

Edit:This isn't a feel sorry about me post I just want to explain some stuff.

Yeah, I understand. Sorry. I hope I didn't come across as nasty. I just meant, personally, I prefer to cut off everybody that I feel treats me unfairly, and I think it's a shame there are some people who just put up with it. Unhealthy relationships ain't worth your time and energy.

honestly I have trust issues so I only have one IRL friend I actually trust haha

I had a few but they don't really bother me nowadays, so... And if they do I just ignore it or politely tell them off.

I have a cousin (we were really close when I was little so I considered her my best friend) who acts mean to me but when I confront her about it she acts like she did nothing wrong. She's also an multiple occasions tried to break me and my boyfriend up which really upset me. I didn't know what to do because she played the victim any time I tryed to stand up for my self. I'm still trying to cut ties with her so She'll leave me and my boyfriend alone.

But I can't be the only one who has had a relationship like this before, right?
I don't care if any one posts anything I just needed to let out some steam.

I'm sorry that you are having to deal and be in this situation.

Being in a similar situation myself has really put me down in the past and after months of suffering I took the courage to walk away and completely shut off. No one deserves to be treated with disrespect, especially when guilt-free. I would rather not discuss openly about my experience since it's personal and family related. However, if you wish to find out more, you are welcome to drop me a PM.

I would be happy to talk anytime. :)

Just remember; People's actions are a reflection of them, not you.

Most of my friends would be considered bad friends. :/ Never there for me, whilst I'm always picking up the pieces in their lives.

I would've said my sister but we were never friends ༼literally never༽, I loved her when she was a baby but I didn't consider her my friend, but then she became an evil witch that I hate, so, no I don't have any bad friends.

Last edited:
Nah, I used to when I was an insecure little warrior, but these days I only tend to talk to pretty chill people. I think it's also part of growing up, people who might been mean and vindictive teens, they might get it out of their system and turn out to be pretty cool, its people who stay that way that are childish. But definitely as a kid and a teenager, its a bit hard to avoid having 'bad friends'

Sure do. I don?t really consider anyone a ?friend? at the moment, mainly because all my friends are either only using me for their benefit or are just so superficial/talk to me in the most polite perfect way only because they don?t know me at all. I don?t even talk to any people during the weekends lmao because they never want anything to do with me outside of school.
Anyway, I have this one really annoying person in my life who always makes fun of what I like, always puts herself up, belittles my achievements and praises her own, and never explicitly says it but obviously thinks she?s better than everyone. And everyone loves her because if you?re not super close to her, she acts like a sweet little angel and a perfect student. And she?s super clingy, follows me 24:7, and gets annoyed with me for everything and likes to make me uncomfortable. I?m only her ?friend? because she can?t find any other friends and she thibks I?m so pathetic and loney. I could go on forever about all the things she?s said to damage my already-low self-esteem, but I should probably stop talking there.

not anymore!
she was the worst. she never supported me or my other friends, she lied to us, she forced us to pull her own weight and she was rude. when we told her that she wasn't being a good friend, she suddenly started saying that she was suicidal and she caused her to be that way. (no joke) she was telling all the students in the class. the teachers got involved and the parents too. the teacher had a talk with us, thinking that we were bullies but we denied everything she said. in the end, the teacher believed us. she didn't talk to us for half of the school year and spread rumors about us. luckily, she moved away. til this day, i still wonder if she was really suicidal or if she was just joking.

oh wow that was a bit too long. sorry

i try to stay away from people i would deem bad friends, although my best friend and i have had quite the history. although we've both been bad to each other now we both care about each other more than ever.
i just think it depends on if they're worth being friends with through thick and thin, bc sometimes people have bad sides

No, but I recently lost a bad "friend".
She was just attention seeking and had a ton of negative traits.
My middle school friend changed drastically in 8th grade so we drifted apart.
My elementary school friend was maturing faster than I was and we split up in 6th grade.

I have a friend that I consider "bad", or moreso toxic.
It's really sad, because she was a very lovely, funny person when we first met. I was a junior, and she was a freshman. She was in my theatre class. However, she started hanging out with the wrong people, doing drugs and other things and she turned into this unrecognizable, terrible person. She's so rude and catty and demeaning. It's like she's the literal embodiment of Cady Heron from Mean Girls when she, herself, becomes a 'mean girl'.
I just keep my distance these days. She'll try to talk to me and I will talk and be nice with her when she wants to, but I won't pursue her. She's just too draining for me. I don't want to be around somebody that rude.

Not anymore. I got rid of the one person I would call toxic to my life. She was someone who was, a long time ago, I considered a special person? But slowly it just morphed into something else. We had something good at the beginning, but... well honestly I don't really know what happened really. Everything just became about her and I kinda let it happen because I wanted her to like me I guess. She was selfish and I let her use me. I just felt like she didn't care about me, she just wanted someone to be there for her but she was never there for me in return. It takes two people to make a relationship work and she just didn't put in her part. There were a ton of other problems that I can remember cause I don't really think about her these days but yeah.

Back