• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [ Bosoc's icon/signature commissions ] OPEN

YOUR COMMISSION IS FINISHED~!
JKNJ.jpg

I HOPE IT TURNED OUT OKAY

hello!!! could i commission u for a fullbdy of this chara or [this chara] i can offer up to 200 tbt since i feel like ur underpricing ur work a lot!!

XD well the fullbodys are just a drawing with simple shading+lighting, the icons, since they're smaller get more detail put into them lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello!
:O of course id rlly love to do Hime~!
and don't worry XD you can pay whatever as long as its above the prices i set up lmao

XD well the fullbodys are just a drawing with simple shading+lighting, the icons, since they're smaller get more detail put into them lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello!
:O of course id rlly love to do Hime~!
and don't worry XD you can pay whatever as long as its above the prices i set up lmao

yay!! im looking forward to it! :D

Awesome! Would it be possible for you to draw this furbebe for me? [x]

I can offer you 100 tbt since I'm poor af but still want to try to avoid undercharging you~ thanks!

srry for late reply, didn't see your comment at first XD
and of course! if u havnt sent the money yet please do! i'll finish it sometime this week!

also yes! same character correct?

yup! ill let u know when im done with 3 or so commission for u to commission me~!

Wondering if you saw my post? If I'm too late I don't mind being on the waitlist c:

yup! i responded saying

srry for late reply, didn't see your comment at first XD
and of course! if u havnt sent the money yet please do! i'll finish it sometime this week!

also yes! same character correct?

I would like to be on the waitlist too ;v ; ur art is so pretty!

small update! my mother is upset i haven't been doing my homework, but don't worry, i wont stop doing the commissions, ill just take a lil while longer, like 1% longer lol, just thought id share incase

also yes you guys will be added to the list~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw issi, your icon should be done sometime today~!

I forgot to mention but I sent the TBT for the commission, so whenever you have slots open you can take me off the waitlist ^^

Back