• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [ Bosoc's icon/signature commissions ] OPEN

Hold up... is this open or closed? Oh well
I'd like an icon of this thing right ere ples.

your commission is finished!
trhtyt.jpg

here's the high quality ver:
https://imgur.com/a/vLIB6

Ty! Also I haven't sent tbt, do you need it asap?

Okay, it’s just I’m trying to save up rn :///////

just to let anyone know! 2 slots are open!! and soon 3 after i finish the one i'm working on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

would anyone mind telling me the code for the preview thing that lets you hide text/pictures lol, i had it saved once and i lost it, my life's in shambles

Last edited:
would anyone mind telling me the code for the preview thing that lets you hide text/pictures lol, i had it saved once and i lost it, my life's in shambles

Do you mean the spoiler tags? If so, then it?s just [ spoiler ] [/spoiler ] without the spaces. Or if you want it with a title in it like

hey

Then make the first tag [ spoiler=title] and cap it off with the good ole [ /spoiler]. Obvs no spaces, again. I hope that was what you were looking for? If not, then I have no idea and I?m just some grandma rambling nonsense in your thread.

Do you mean the spoiler tags? If so, then it’s just [ spoiler ] [/spoiler ] without the spaces. Or if you want it with a title in it like

hey

Then make the first tag [ spoiler=title] and cap it off with the good ole [ /spoiler]. Obvs no spaces, again. I hope that was what you were looking for? If not, then I have no idea and I’m just some grandma rambling nonsense in your thread.

wheeezz thank you

hey so!! i'm extremely interested in getting a signature from you but i have 2 questions:

1) do you do couple images? not like kissing or whatever just closeness
2) would you accept villagers as payment rather than tbt since your goal is (if i read right) to get villagers regardless?

Last edited:
hey so!! i'm extremely interested in getting a signature from you but i have 2 questions:

1) do you do couple images? not like kissing or whatever just closeness
2) would you accept villagers as payment rather than tbt since your goal is (if i read right) to get villagers regardless?

of course lol, i should've written that tbh jebus
also yes lol, but i currently have no room, cuz i'm packed with ugly villager, and i'm holding my friends stitches till she can get some room, but if u plan on paying with villagers u can wait for the payment till i get some space!

An icon of her, maybe? Her name is Mary. She's nerdy but still feminine and likes books, games, clothes, cats, and cute stuff. Her dress has flowers but feel free to just do white dots if that's easier. Will send tbt if you accept. :)

your commission is finished~!

jjn.jpg

here's the high ver if u need it:
https://sta.sh/0d7j9801km9

Hey! Could I please buy a headshot of my goat OC?

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, lol.
Also, I totally forgot about Eugene, which you asked for in my cycling thread. Would you like me to get him for you as well? I have his amiibo so it's not a problem if you still need him! ~

your commission is finished!

injjjn.jpg

you can find the high res ver here:
https://imgur.com/a/lTYVU

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright finished for today lol
i'll continue working on commissions 2morrow

Cya.jpg

A NEW ITEM HAS BEEN ADDED
PIXEL COMMISSION ARE NEOW AVAILABLE~! YOU CAN ORDER NOW!

NNJ.jpg

Last edited:
Back