Shop [ Bosoc's icon/signature commissions ] OPEN

Just wondering, if I posted an order a while ago and am still interested in getting a commission from you, do I need to post again? O;

ref HERE and HERE

would u wish to have your mayor's name in your commission picture: no
what are you ordering: icon
are you planning on paying with TBT or in game items: 100 tbt
special detail you want me to include: can she look nonchalant/sleepy like her eyes suggest pls?
extra details/comments: thanks so much!

Last edited:
what are you ordering: sig-sized couple image please!
refs: in spoiler because one of them is a little complicated..
mayor 1, my friend's mayor fog, seen on the left in this picture,, except his shirt is the black anchor tee and has the exact design of said shirt, not just an anchor; the artist of that picture simplified it. also please leave off the pipe!

mayor 2, my mayor candor, seen on the right in the above picture, except his hair is supposed to be in this style with a looser ponytail like this, his shoes are supposed to look like this, his shorts are supposed to be this color, his scarf is a long-tailed one (not a bandana), and he's supposed to have black leggings under the shorts. also, please leave off the jacket tied on his waist and the blue sash!
(i'm really sorry this is so ridiculously specific, but every artist i've gotten art from has done my mayor wrong and his design has been all over the place, and i'd really like it to be accurate for once..)
are you planning on paying with TBT or in game items: 2 villagers of your choice? can do more than 2
special detail you want me to include:
please use this pose, with fog on the right and candor on the left, except have fog's left arm on the 'ground' holding him up instead of how it is in the pose (so candor would be hugging around his middle instead), and have fog's expression be sort of vacant but slightly troubled, like.. lost in thought i guess would be the best word for it?
extra details/comments: thank you and also i'm sorry

Just wondering, if I posted an order a while ago and am still interested in getting a commission from you, do I need to post again? O;

ah yes dw! i saw your comment and ill be working on yours soon~ so dw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ref HERE and HERE

would u wish to have your mayor's name in your commission picture: no
what are you ordering: icon
are you planning on paying with TBT or in game items: 100 tbt
special detail you want me to include: can she look nonchalant/sleepy like her eyes suggest pls?
extra details/comments: thanks so much!

wheezz such a beautiful bby :'0
ill get to work soon~! make sure to send the tbt~

I paid just now for full body ~
Reference and info for him is here
I wasn't sure if you'd like information on him or not for posing wise ~

your commission is finished~!
sefsfes.jpg

if you haven't paid make sure you send that~!
btw since it was such a detailed character, i had to remove somethings like the zipper on the jacket to fit my simplistic style, but i still REALLY love his design like jesus he so kool mate

- - - Post Merge - - -

shoot forgot to include the high res version:

https://imgur.com/a/3qZzS

Last edited:
View attachment 212030

if you haven't paid make sure you send that~!
btw since it was such a detailed character, i had to remove somethings like the zipper on the jacket to fit my simplistic style, but i still REALLY love his design like jesus he so kool mate

- - - Post Merge - - -

shoot forgot to include the high res version:

https://imgur.com/a/3qZzS

thank you so much he looks perfect! And also thank you for the compliment on his design ////

would u wish to have your mayor's name in your commission picture: yes/no (not my mayor)
if so, please write mayor name here:
what are you ordering:
are you planning on paying with TBT or in game items: 100tbt
special detail you want me to include (like sparkles around the character,or custom BG: sparkles around her is ok? uhh basic background maybe something light blue/dark blue with snowflakes? (if you need more tbt i can give a bit more)
extra details/comments: n/a

WHOA YOUR ART STYLE IS REALLY COOL
I'll definitely buys something when i got enough tbt

wheeze thank you~
would u like to be on the waiting list acly??

- - - Post Merge - - -

would u wish to have your mayor's name in your commission picture: yes/no (not my mayor)
if so, please write mayor name here:
what are you ordering:
are you planning on paying with TBT or in game items: 100tbt
special detail you want me to include (like sparkles around the character,or custom BG: sparkles around her is ok? uhh basic background maybe something light blue/dark blue with snowflakes? (if you need more tbt i can give a bit more)
extra details/comments: n/a

alright! ill add you to the list~! make sure to pay the 100 tbt, and dont worry lol, the only time i'll ask for extra payment is if it includes animation or anything extreme, but tips are welcome~

i just realized i've been using the wrong size canvas for the icon commissions, i'm in shambles

- - - Post Merge - - -

so ye, lemme know if u want me to resize yo icon fo u mates

ya mean the measurments?? icons here are normally 100 x 100 but you can by the extension in the Shop that makes it 100 x 150. that's what i have. it just takes up more space lol that's why i like it loool :)

IMG_7999.jpg

Hey if you can couldja make a lil monochromatic-red signature pixel of this dude? you can go nuts with the pose, bg and expression, preferably something awkward

Last edited:
!at I buy a full body of cheri? https://toyhou.se/1151515.cheri

kkokok.jpg

i sadly couldn't add all the details in the tail since it was so complex, i hope you understand.
lemme know if u need a high res ver~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey if you can couldja make a lil monochromatic-red signature pixel of this dude? you can go nuts with the pose, bg and expression, preferably something awkward

heck ye mate i gotchu

I was wondering if I was still on the list? o: I honestly forgot to tell you I paid like a month ago (I checked back on my transaction, I paid Oct. 17) so yeah ; v;

i think im doing this right??????????>?.!! just gonna.,, fill this out yep yep

would u wish to have your mayor's name in your commission picture: sure man
if so, please write mayor name here: Oakton, but just put Oak!!
what are you ordering: a pixel (not with villager!! the one thats 98 tbt ff)
are you planning on paying with TBT or in game items: tbt!
special detail you want me to include (like sparkles around the character, or custom BG):UHM,HMYMGH i dont mind!
extra details/comments: jhasdkjhdf heres the ref yo (yes i gave him a poorly edited thrasher shirt i have to draw him a real ref lmfao)

Last edited:
i think im doing this right??????????>?.!! just gonna.,, fill this out yep yep

would u wish to have your mayor's name in your commission picture: sure man
if so, please write mayor name here: Oakton, but just put Oak!!
what are you ordering: a pixel (not with villager!! the one thats 98 tbt ff)
are you planning on paying with TBT or in game items: tbt!
special detail you want me to include (like sparkles around the character, or custom BG):UHM,HMYMGH i dont mind!
extra details/comments: jhasdkjhdf heres the ref yo (yes i gave him a poorly edited thrasher shirt i have to draw him a real ref lmfao)

aaii hello!
also ya lol, you just fill the form and wait for a reply before paying~
you'll be added to the list~! please remember to send the tbt when you are available~

mm i mustv forgot to add you to the list lmao

Aaa oh no ... I even VM'ed you 2 weeks ago. ;;; v;;

edit: if you can't or are unable to do my commission because you have too much on your plate or are too busy with other things or smth, that's fine, I won't mind a refund! o:

Last edited:
Back