• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [ Bosoc's icon/signature commissions ] OPEN

hello everyone, i just wanted to let you know i wont be able to draw the commissions for a day or two, my older sister tried committing suicide, and i currently right now don't know if she's still alive or not, i hope you understand. i do plan i still drawing during the days am away, i just wanna step back from interaction for awhile.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaa oh no ... I even VM'ed you 2 weeks ago. ;;; v;;

edit: if you can't or are unable to do my commission because you have too much on your plate or are too busy with other things or smth, that's fine, I won't mind a refund! o:

lol dw, ill get it done~!
sorry for taking so long omg

would u wish to have your mayor's name in your commission picture: nope
if so, please write mayor name here:
what are you ordering: Icon
are you planning on paying with TBT or in game items: tbt
special detail you want me to include (like sparkles around the character,or custom BG: blank bg, I'd like my character to do the pose the person with the beak is doing along with a smug face!
extra details/comments: is it possible to get a rough sketch of what it may look like before paying?

hello everyone, i just wanted to let you know i wont be able to draw the commissions for a day or two, my older sister tried committing suicide, and i currently right now don't know if she's still alive or not, i hope you understand. i do plan i still drawing during the days am away, i just wanna step back from interaction for awhile.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol dw, ill get it done~!
sorry for taking so long omg

Oh my gosh I hope she's okay! :( I know what it feels like to have a family member who tried to harm themselves. It's so scary. I wish the best to you and your sister!!

i swear to the life of me, after i removed the link to my commission page from my signature i couldn't find it, and i finally found it again lmfao, any ways im currently on my phone, once i get on my pc ill post the commissions i finished~!

i swear to the life of me, after i removed the link to my commission page from my signature i couldn't find it, and i finally found it again lmfao, any ways im currently on my phone, once i get on my pc ill post the commissions i finished~!

try subscribing to it and making a subscription folder for "my threads." that's what i do! :)
otherwise i would find nothing, ever, jfc loool

would u wish to have your mayor's name in your commission picture: no
if so, please write mayor name here: n/a
what are you ordering: fullbody
are you planning on paying with TBT or in game items: 120 tbt c:
special detail you want me to include (like sparkles around the character,or custom BG: nope c:
extra details/comments: nothing, but I saw you were going through something bad with your sister, I just hope you are okay & take your time c:

ahh i'm so glad you and your sister are doing ok!!

i just was gonna ask if you had space in your town yet for your villagers :3 not rushing or anything, just lemme know when eventually, yeah?

your commission is finished~!
View attachment 212092

i sadly couldn't add all the details in the tail since it was so complex, i hope you understand.
lemme know if u need a high res ver~
WOAH this is so cool!!! Thank you! I haven?t been on here in months. I?m so sorry. Do I owe you anything, how much? I don?t remember :(

alright everyone! thank you so much for wait <3 i had to finish this large commissioned piece before i could finish anything else,

dgdgdgdg4.jpg

since it takes so long to finish i didn't want to accept them here lol, anyways, once i finish an animated icon for another commissioner which shouldn't take too long, i'll get to finishing everyone elses commissions~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh i'm so glad you and your sister are doing ok!!

i just was gonna ask if you had space in your town yet for your villagers :3 not rushing or anything, just lemme know when eventually, yeah?

ah dw, im currently expecting 2 villagers from 2 other ppl, so once i get the villagers from them ill PM or VM you~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

WOAH this is so cool!!! Thank you! I haven’t been on here in months. I’m so sorry. Do I owe you anything, how much? I don’t remember :(

ah welcome back! lol dw it's understandable, acnl only gets so fun till you get so busy you forget about it, anyways i'm not too sure you paid since i had to remove some msges from my mailbox to get more room, if u happen to have the msg that says you sent the TBT than were all good~ if not than the prices are on the first page for the full bodys! i don't mind how long it takes to receive the payment as long as you dont forget and get it paid lol

To find out transaction history, go to the top of the forum page and click the little button where it says currency with a downward arrow like here:

Inkedcurrency_down_LI.jpg

Then click the bells there and it'll take you to your entire transaction history, including bells gained and lost via posts/post quality, etc.

Click the "All Currencies" drop-down menu at the top and select Bells. Then click the blank drop down menu next to that and scroll to the top to select Donate. Then you can see all the times you sent bells to someone (it'll say "Spent [x] bells") or got them sent to you ("Earned [x] bells") and who it was from besides each transaction.

Hope this helped you for future reference!!

Last edited:
To find out transaction history, go to the top of the forum page and click the little button where it says currency with a downward arrow like here:

Inkedcurrency_down_LI.jpg

Then click the bells there and it'll take you to your entire transaction history, including bells gained and lost via posts/post quality, etc.

Click the "All Currencies" drop-down menu at the top and select Bells. Then click the blank drop down menu next to that and scroll to the top to select Donate. Then you can see all the times you sent bells to someone (it'll say "Spent [x] bells") or got them sent to you ("Earned [x] bells") and who it was from besides each transaction.

Hope this helped you for future reference!!

ty very much!

i didn't see any payment from you Kaia Trystin, i checked back to make sure i wasn't mistaken,
so whenever you get the tbt, send it over~ ill remind you in case you forget~

hey, when do you think these will be done? it's been a while.
sorry if i'm coming off as pushy, i dont mean to :>

Last edited:
Back