Shop [ Bosoc's icon/signature commissions ] OPEN

YOUR COMMISSION IS FINISHED~!
JKNJ.jpg

I HOPE IT TURNED OUT OKAY

XD well the fullbodys are just a drawing with simple shading+lighting, the icons, since they're smaller get more detail put into them lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello!
:O of course id rlly love to do Hime~!
and don't worry XD you can pay whatever as long as its above the prices i set up lmao

XD well the fullbodys are just a drawing with simple shading+lighting, the icons, since they're smaller get more detail put into them lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello!
:O of course id rlly love to do Hime~!
and don't worry XD you can pay whatever as long as its above the prices i set up lmao

yay!! im looking forward to it! :D

Awesome! Would it be possible for you to draw this furbebe for me? [x]

I can offer you 100 tbt since I'm poor af but still want to try to avoid undercharging you~ thanks!

srry for late reply, didn't see your comment at first XD
and of course! if u havnt sent the money yet please do! i'll finish it sometime this week!

also yes! same character correct?

Seeing as your slots are full, may I be added to the waitlist? c:

Wondering if you saw my post? If I'm too late I don't mind being on the waitlist c:

yup! i responded saying

srry for late reply, didn't see your comment at first XD
and of course! if u havnt sent the money yet please do! i'll finish it sometime this week!

also yes! same character correct?

small update! my mother is upset i haven't been doing my homework, but don't worry, i wont stop doing the commissions, ill just take a lil while longer, like 1% longer lol, just thought id share incase

also yes you guys will be added to the list~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw issi, your icon should be done sometime today~!

I forgot to mention but I sent the TBT for the commission, so whenever you have slots open you can take me off the waitlist ^^

Back