• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [ Bosoc's icon/signature commissions ] OPEN

o: i just noticed im not on the waiting list despite having already paid, so could you add me please? ^^;;

me: mm seem i got alot of homework, i think i'll stay off the bell tree forums for today to make sure i finish it
me: (logs into the forums the next day))
the bell tree forums: YOU HAVE 8 UN READ MSSYS, 10 COMMENTS AND 9322935828523 LIKES
me: jebus never again

btw the waiting list is for people who haven't paid or wanna get one but can't afford it current but wanna save a spot,
people who ask right away and get it paid will be added to a personal list i have of commission i need to do, i do them as whoever commissioned first and the person after them, and so on,
also i'm lazy and forget to take people off the waiting list so ya, keep that in mind lmao

but thank you all for waiting <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

An icon of her, maybe? Her name is Mary. She's nerdy but still feminine and likes books, games, clothes, cats, and cute stuff. Her dress has flowers but feel free to just do white dots if that's easier. Will send tbt if you accept. :)

alright! ill hopefully get it done this week or next week!
lemme know if you did or didn't send the TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Could I please buy a headshot of my goat OC?

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, lol.
Also, I totally forgot about Eugene, which you asked for in my cycling thread. Would you like me to get him for you as well? I have his amiibo so it's not a problem if you still need him! ~

AII ITS YOU (btw you never replied to me asking for eugene, lemme know if he's available or not cuz it made me rlly sad))

also of course~! lemme know if you sent the TBT so i can add you to the commissioner list

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I see I'm next on the waitlist ; v;
May I get a couple drawing of Lilin and Diabolus? I could pay 400 tbt since they're two characters. ^^

oo noice
(please read the comment i posted bot the waiting list tho pls, apparently there's alot of confusion on it lol))

whheeeezz such soft bbys, i love
lemme know when you sent the TBT !

Yay thank you. Sending tbt now. Take your time + hope the homework went ok :)

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry about Eugene. I can get him for you at any time you want, just get in touch with me when you're online and we can try and sort something out.

Also, just sent the TBT for the commission! :)

btw the waiting list is for people who haven't paid or wanna get one but can't afford it current but wanna save a spot,
people who ask right away and get it paid will be added to a personal list i have of commission i need to do, i do them as whoever commissioned first and the person after them, and so on,
also i'm lazy and forget to take people off the waiting list so ya, keep that in mind lmao

but thank you all for waiting <33
I paid just now for full body ~
Reference and info for him is here
I wasn't sure if you'd like information on him or not for posing wise ~

I'm still confused about the waiting list (?) weeps
hope it's ok to post my request now!

looking for full body for both of these dudes:
https://toyhou.se/410189.zeke-andres-alt-
https://toyhou.se/401712.wolfgang
something like them hanging out would be great! Zeke is the cheeky one and wolfgang is just a silent person

thank you and please do let me know if anything is unclear!

Last edited:
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM ONLY ONE PERSON AND IT'S HARD DOING BOTH HOMEWORK, AND COMMISSIONS, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE WAITING I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE, I'M NOT A 5 PERSON TEAM, IT'S JUST ME, SO PLEASE DON'T COMMENT ASKING ABOUT YOUR COMMISSION UNLESS YOU WAITED 2 WEEKS OR MORE, AS I'M STILL CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE FIRST PEOPLE THE ASKED WHEN I OPENED THESE.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS COMMENT, I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS AS A REMINDER

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM ONLY ONE PERSON AND IT'S HARD DOING BOTH HOMEWORK, AND COMMISSIONS, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE WAITING I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE, I'M NOT A 5 PERSON TEAM, IT'S JUST ME, SO PLEASE DON'T COMMENT ASKING ABOUT YOUR COMMISSION UNLESS YOU WAITED 2 WEEKS OR MORE, AS I'M STILL CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE FIRST PEOPLE THE ASKED WHEN I OPENED THESE.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS COMMENT, I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS AS A REMINDER

Nahhh mate, I was going to say you were lowballing yourself with prices like that
Your art is way too good to be that low
Also if I give you another hundred can you do me an icon? ;w;​

hello eloq! your icon commission is finished!!

JKBJKBBJK.jpg

you can find the high res ver here: (lemme know if u want a white bg btw))
https://imgur.com/a/kwJGp

also i didn't add their watch on the neck since there already was a bunch of detail to the chest and it really wouldn't look well or make the icon look too full, but if it really bothers you i can add it

hello eloq! your icon commission is finished!!

View attachment 209975

you can find the high res ver here: (lemme know if u want a white bg btw))
https://imgur.com/a/kwJGp

also i didn't add their watch on the neck since there already was a bunch of detail to the chest and it really wouldn't look well or make the icon look too full, but if it really bothers you i can add it

YAY thank you, he looks so cute! Its it okay for me to add a little background to it so I can make it into my avatar? If not thats perfectly fine too :3
But no that's fine, he sometimes has it in other places so thats okay!​

YAY thank you, he looks so cute! Its it okay for me to add a little background to it so I can make it into my avatar? If not thats perfectly fine too :3
But no that's fine, he sometimes has it in other places so thats okay!​

ahh i'm glad it turned out okay ;w; also yes of course! as long as you don't remove my signature you can do anything with it~

I'd love to get a full body pic of my mayor(2/3) with one of my villagers, either Static or Chadder would be great (yeah, I'm a horrible person who can't choose)

Should I send the tbt right away?

A random offer

Heya Bosoc, I have some extra tasty cakes if ye want em? ?▲?

am back!
terribly sorry everyone, i was having issues with my wifi, plus my damn phone is 4 years old and it barely turns on any more so i couldn't use that to log on, so i just had to wait till it got fixed, any ways i did work on the commissions that i had the refs downloaded, ill post 1 today, i don't wanna post them all at once causing spam lol, but again i'm terribly sorry, i hope to get back into that shape of things~

- - - Post Merge - - -

am back!
terribly sorry everyone, i was having issues with my wifi, plus my damn phone is 4 years old and it barely turns on any more so i couldn't use that to log on, so i just had to wait till it got fixed, any ways i did work on the commissions that i had the refs downloaded, ill post 1 today, i don't wanna post them all at once causing spam lol, but again i'm terribly sorry, i hope to get back into that shape of things~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

geez, i say im not gonna spam but i already post the same comment twice XDD

Back