Mint
Isabelle
Ruby
Lobo
Leif
Pavé
Jack
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Idk if this would go here, I'm not sure where it would go in general tbh.
Regardless, I'm looking for places/sites to post my commission info out.
I finally feel comfortable enough to keep commissions open and I wanna get paid for my workkzzzzz.
RLC/Paypal is what I would like.

Besides the obvious places, ( deviantart/tumblr) I have also made post on Toyhou.se, working on posting on gaiaonline and flight rising ( My thread doesnt post on flight rising so idk what i'm wrong there tbh) Any other somewhat high traffic/popular places I can post to? Forums, sites groups, you name it. I just would like a somewhat active place
-Would also like the thread to accept RLC, I know some sites require you to offer their currency too, which I dont want.
-Hope people's suggestions can help other artist who doesnt have a big fanbase QwQ

My Commission info you wanna share with your friends or post somewhere lul!
Thank you ;-; ~

Last edited:
Instagram, just be smart at using tags and stuff.

post on your personal facebook for people irl/classmates/relatives and stuff

youll get good traffic from gaiaonline though, trust me lol

^ Seconding on tifachu about gaiaonline. Be careful though, gaia doesn't allow outright RLC threads but you can deal offsite / in pms (gray area)
There's people looking to buy art in the art requests section, some are willing to pay RLC so you can browse through that a little too!

I'd say don't bother spending time to advertise on dA anymore, it's too steep of a curve to catch up with other already established artists, especially when you can use other alternative sites. I recommend twitter, it works pretty well for me - even if I don't get commissions, I'd still gain more followers.
Discord art servers might also be a good place for you to advertise!

Thank you for the help/ suggestion everyone
I was looking on the gaia forum rules, trying to see if I could bypass that rule since I dont care about the site's currency.
-The only issue I have with fur affinity is I cant really draw full on anthro people, Maybe for icons, I should practice.
I hope you guys dont mind if I pm you guys if I have some questions

Last edited:
Back