Do you ever wish you could move a permanent PWP?

mitfy

court jester
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
like the cafe or campsite..?

my campsite is right next to my town hall, but now i wish i had it in the north part of town so i could put cedars around it and stuff :V

what about y'all?

Same for my campsite. When I set it up at the time I didn't know cedars only grow in the north part of town, sucks we can't move certain pwps.

Only always. I love where I put my cafe and police station, but I regret my campsite placement.

seems campsite is the common one here, ha.
i wonder why it's permanent? i would've moved mine

Every day I wish i hadn’t built my campsite right next to my police station. Grrr.

i put my campsite pwp project down today, as i've recently reset it. Pretty happy with it's placement

the update made the campground entrance right where my campsite is... it is a really bad spot so i had to re-landscape around it and make it work. :( my cafe and police station placement is nice though because it all lines up with the town hall!

Yes. I have my police station right in front of the town hall. What possessed me to do that, I have no idea haha.

Oh heck yes.I want to move the campground and cafe so I can make a shopping district...
What was I thinking...

I'd probably wish that I could remove them entirely not just move them, I guess (campsite and reset center in my first town specifically).

Back