Aderyn

b a d
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
I just had apple wanting to move out, im not selling her yet just wanted to know if shes a popluar villager

I'd love to know peoples opinions

Well, one crosser shouldn't keep and/or kick a villager based off the crossing communities opinion over that villager. I know I'm guilty of being peer pressured into kicking and/or keeping a villager. But to answer your question, I think Apple is a sweet-heart but a bit on the weird side of villagers at the same time.

Last edited:
I think Apple is cute, and I just checked what tier she is on the popularity list. It says she is tier four, so if you do sell her you probably don't want to go for a large price, but it's your choice whether or not you want to let her go :)

I've never had her but I think she's adorable!
Your opinion is the one that matters though, it is your town after all :)

She was one of my 5 original in my first town and I moved her into my new town, can't believe she's so unpopular :(

I got really confused thinking you were talking about the company Apple.

Anyway, she's really cute! Not one I personally want but I think you might find someone who would be happy to adopt her.

I like her.I've had her in my cycling town several times and never had a problem finding a home for her but I've seen comments here on this board that she's scary looking and her eyes are weird.

I really liked her, but she got a bit boring after a bit

It happens. I'm finding some of my own villagers boring at the moment. I'll probably replace them soon as I'd feel more content with a change - maybe it's the case for you?

I think she?s pretty cute, I?m surprised she?s not more popular than she is. You probably shouldn?t move just for the sake of selling her? maybe only get rid of her if it?s time for a change.

Anyway, she's really cute! Not one I personally want but I think you might find someone who would be happy to adopt her.
I thought it was about the fruit!

I thought you were talking about the fruit lol

I think you should choose if you wanna keep her or not, it's your villager

I thought it was about the fruit!

If this thread was created in the Bell Tree HQ, it would've been about me instead.

A bit too much overly peppy kid for my taste.. but eh there are worse villagers tbh

she's cute, but i got her out the first time i had the chance. she isn't very special to me but i didn't really mind her staying for a bit

She's probably one of my least favorite Peppies, I can't stand seeing her weird eyes with her buck tooth.

Apple is my one of my favorites and she's definitely one of my perma-villagers. She's such an adorable little pudge!

Back